WANTED: BREEDING PAIRS for School - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 12:50 PM   #1
serpwr96
WANTED: BREEDING PAIRS for School

I am looking for INEXPENSIVE breeding pairs of normals leopards, madagascar ground geckos, blue tongue skinks, and other inquires for school breeding project. These projects will teach the breeding habits, environment, care requirements, and other important concepts to students. There are lots of impulse reptile buys happening daily, and purchasers do not research the care requirements before purchasing. This leads to dead animals, adoption of animals, and even some animals that are released into the wild. email me at serpwr96@aol.com. This is for a college breeding project. Also these animals will be taken to my sisters middle school class for environmental week. thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2005, 03:17 PM   #2
davin
Talking 3 adult fat tails available

I have 2 males and 1 female adult african fat tails that are ready to breed. They are all in great health and have great temperments. They are fairly easey to care for and they would make great pets. They all have regrown tails and they eat like dogs. I thought you could use them because they dont mind having a lot of people around them and they will never bite.I am asking $30 for each or $75 for the group, Iam also willing to trade.I might be persueded to lower the alredy great price . I am selling them to make room for a Blue tegu. I'f your interested you can post a reply or email me at d_skelly@bellsouth.net

Old 01-12-2005, 03:22 PM   #3
serpwr96
thanks for the reply.
i wanted to add that I have 2 kenyan males and 1 ball python male for trade. the students and teachers seem to enjoy working with lizards rather than snakes..
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2005, 03:32 PM   #4
serpwr96
Davin, email sent. thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2005, 03:45 PM   #5
davin
Talking thanks

that was the fastest reply i have ever seen. It sounds like a deal!

Old 01-18-2005, 11:09 PM   #6
serpwr96
well, you guys can disregard this. the school will not allow any insects inside the building. it seems when the biology dept was keeping geckos, the school had a bad infestation of crickets... oh well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2005, 01:03 PM   #7
Xxviloncelloxx
You could get a pair of crested geckos. They can solely live on Crested gecko diet, but crickets are recommended also. So maybe once in a while you could sneek them in as a little treat.

John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread