Major Skinks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-13-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
Closed Account [reptile_fan]
Question Major Skinks

Hello, has anyone ever heard of Major Skinks? I recently saw a few of the Major Skinks at the local herp show in Peoria, IL I never seen any like those before they looked kinda cool looking. I've googled them up and seen a few pics of them tho. Thanks. Paul

Old 03-13-2007, 04:09 PM   #2
Only Exotics
Major skinks ( Egernia frerei ) are nice lizards but can be hard to handle and bitey. Have not kept them long term to find out if they settle down or not. Males are territorial and can be quite brutal to one another I recommend either keeping just one or a pair if someone can sex them for you.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:50 PM   #3
Closed Account [reptile_fan]
Hello, Yeah when I saw them the guy had 3 of them in the same cage tho. I don't really know where the guy was from or if he ever goes to the herp show up your area . He had a bunch of other lizards and some tree boas and some other snakes. Thanks. Paul

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!