Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 250 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:13 AM   #2491
tlmoon
How is discussing Ty Park's character off topic?

Old 11-06-2018, 12:21 AM   #2492
BobO'Booey
That's what a grumpy old man told me before my spakin, chat only regarding the topic of the origional poster was allowed. I know the rules seem to be pretty flexible when you are part of the " clique". But I try to be a good citizen anyways, as a matter of fact I will post in another thread tomorrow if I am not banned because somebody was ripping people off and violating the Lacey Act. I tracked down one of the people whose name was used and I'm calling them tomorrow along with the fish and wildlife service Maricopa County Sheriff and the district attorney in Maricopa County. That ought to be exciting huh? Anywho I just posted because a couple of the people who Twisted off on me are doing exactly what they told me was not allowed. Anyway I hope you have a great evening! As for me I will crawl back into my hole and wait for the next 500 posts of negativity on this thread

Old 11-06-2018, 12:41 AM   #2493
AbsoluteApril
You got a problem with me or a prior infraction Rodrick, you go right on and send me a PM and we can go from there.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:43 AM   #2494
BobO'Booey
Who said I have a problem?

Old 11-06-2018, 10:39 AM   #2495
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
Who said I have a problem?
...you in your own posts.

Old 11-06-2018, 11:02 AM   #2496
BobO'Booey
I never said I had a problem I was just wondering pointing out that the people that bullied me do the very thing that they bullied me for, that's called an observation, I know how the rules work and I don't have a problem with it. I will help as many people as I can who have been scammed out of money, if I can. I have a very unique set of resources and in the meantime the "clique" will continue to put the letter of shame on me. And it all started because a woman who has been married too many times to Too Many Men and had too many children was bullying a young lady new to the Hobby. Some of them think everything is about them and want to call me out but not here where everyone can see, they want to do it in the form of a private message behind the curtain so to speak, and I'm okay with that too because this is a country club and I'm not in it.

" lame cliche and none sensical tagline here"

Old 11-06-2018, 11:19 AM   #2497
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
I never said I had a problem I was just wondering pointing out that the people that bullied me do the very thing that they bullied me for, that's called an observation, I know how the rules work and I don't have a problem with it. I will help as many people as I can who have been scammed out of money, if I can. I have a very unique set of resources and in the meantime the "clique" will continue to put the letter of shame on me. And it all started because a woman who has been married too many times to Too Many Men and had too many children was bullying a young lady new to the Hobby. Some of them think everything is about them and want to call me out but not here where everyone can see, they want to do it in the form of a private message behind the curtain so to speak, and I'm okay with that too because this is a country club and I'm not in it.

" lame cliche and none sensical tagline here"

You just don't get the concept of "OFF TOPIC POSTING", now do you. If you come back from this temporary ban and continue along your current chosen path, your next ban will have to be permanent. In the meantime, see if you can figure out where you are going wrong here. That is, if you really want to. Some people just do not want to fit in here but just want to cause trouble and conflict at every turn, and you just may be one of those. I am OK with whatever you choose, so you can make your choice.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:36 PM   #2498
kerrek
If I am reading this right it looks like Ty was found in contempt and has 20 days to reply.
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #2499
snakesareawesome
So wait a second, this guy claims to be loaded but cannot afford a lawyer and now is in contempt of court because he can't pay lol I can't wait to see what the judge does next.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:59 PM   #2500
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
If I am reading this right it looks like Ty was found in contempt and has 20 days to reply.
So... what happens if he ignores this?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu