Good Guy Yaz23 Great to deal with - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #31
socks19
How can i get into contact with yaz ?? Is there a website ??

Old 07-11-2013, 07:51 AM   #32
darkmachine
Yaz Mansour - A++ transaction!

Mr. Mansour is a local breeder so I had the pleasure of meeting him in person. Carpet Python breeders beware: this guy produces some top quality specimens! I bought 0.2 Kahl 100% het albino laddertail boas from him and they are the most visually flawless and stunning boas I've yet to see with my own eyes. The fact that Mr. Mansour's prices are rock bottom in no way reflects the absolute quality of his breeding results. I would not hesitate a moment in considering buying from him again. I should be so lucky.
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #33
darkmachine
Yaz23 is the real deal: a great guy! total satisfaction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmachine View Post
I would not hesitate a moment in considering buying from him again. I should be so lucky.

About 3 to 4 weeks ago I needed a large solid snake hook. I called Yaz. One hour later I had said snake hook at a killer price. I have also had various questions along the way about breeding, husbandry, etc. Yaz has gone above and beyond all expectations one would have of a breeder/seller. So when I made the decision to "enter the world of high end carpets" he even sat down with me for over 2 hours to go over all my questions and concerns. The pics speak for themselves. The carpet I bought from him is healthy, tame as a little cute puppy dog (I cannot stress this enough: total sweetheart!) and the most beautiful snake in my collection. It is my plan to breed him in the future and I look forward to that day because this is an immaculate animal. I also purchased the Vision cage this carpet has been in. Again, it is in like new condition and an amazing home for this guy that I can't wait to trick out! Anyone looking at the other carpets Yaz has for sale be warned! If you don't buy them I probably will! This is my third snake I have bought from Yaz and I bought him in TOTAL confidence. Yaz really is the real deal and an awesome guy. It has been a pleasure from start to finish in every deal/transaction we have had. Do not hesitate to buy anything from him. It's as simple as that. 200 thousand percent satisfied here!
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2013, 01:06 AM   #34
darkmachine
Another stellar transaction

I purchased my second amazing carpet python from Yaz. She is a tiger with a dorsal stripe so wide they should expand I4 onto it. I bought the Vision cage she was in as well and it's perfect just like my previous transaction. Yaz has gotten me into Vision cages. For carpets they are amazing. I'm 200% satisfied which should not be a surprise. The following link is to a track on soundcloud that can accurately describe my feelings with music. Yaz's carpets = freaking epic and beautiful!

https://soundcloud.com/backlotmusic/...-from-oblivion
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #35
nmpythons
Nakes from Yaz

I just purchase a very nice snake from Yaz a few days back. This was a very nice snake and I am very please. The nicer thing about my purchase other than the nice snake that I gat, was the time that Yaz spent talking, texting and emailing me so that the sale was as comfortable as possible. I Recommend Yaz to any one that is looking to have the support behind what they are buying.

Thanks Yaz. Hope things go well.

Nicolas Maldonado

Old 12-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #36
MeltyMatt
My name is Matt. I just purchased a Female High White Spider Ball Python from Yaz. I live out here in Washington. Yaz kept checking on the delivery of my new baby. Very appreciated. I would buy from him again. Hopefully he will put me on a list for any new Ball Python morphs he may hatch out so I can get a chance at them before others. Great service and great prices................Go Yaz!!!

Old 12-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #37
djsnake168
A+++ seller

Great communication, got exactly what I expected. Beautiful snake. He made sure the weather was right and didn't rush to ship the snake. I got the snake in the perfect condition. Awesome transaction, awesome seller who cares about his animals even after the payment was made.

Thanks

Old 03-06-2014, 06:50 PM   #38
darkmachine
Another amazing transaction A+++

Several weeks ago I was looking for 2 Vision 332 style enclosures. Not satisfied with the lengthy shipping times and having surgery, etc, etc, I texted Yaz and what do you know he had exactly 2 Vision 332 cages with light fixtures and he delivered them to my door like that day. Immaculate condition. I love the cages and most of all Yaz's timing. Is this guy psychic or something? Thank's again Yaz

Old 08-27-2014, 03:14 PM   #39
EPICRATES
Yaz & I connected here on Fauna for a Vision cage & we met at expo in Daytona. A nice and easy transaction.

Jay

Old 09-22-2014, 08:27 AM   #40
Giladerm
I received a proven male Diamond Python from Yaz Mansour yesterday and found him to be a great guy to deal with. I've worked with a number of taxa over the last 20+ years (as both a hobbyist & zookeeper), but this species is new to me. Yaz was a great communicator and eagerly shared his husbandry experience with me. I appreciate someone that will take the time to actually speak to me on the phone, and Yaz never failed to make himself available for questions. He was also flexible and worked out a short-term payment plan with me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!