Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:29 PM   #111
JustBeSweet
Thanks, Barb!

I just wanted to post a review of my recent experience with Barb and Creepy Exotics. I am thrilled with my purchase and Barb was excellent to work with. I will definitely be looking forward to another baby from her in the future. Not only is my black and cream boy gorgeous and healthy, but his temperament is wonderful. It is obvious that Barb puts a lot of time in to her geckos. This was important to me because I really wanted a quality pet, not just a pretty face. My boy crawled right out of his deli cup and on to my hand, calm as can be, after arriving. He is sweet and friendly and very acclimated to human handling. Did I mention he is gorgeous? Yes, I did, but it's worth mentioning twice. I would highly recommend Barb and her geckos. Thanks, Barb!

Old 11-12-2014, 02:28 AM   #112
nikko49
Barbs great to work with. Honored her payment plan and shipped quickly.
Will do business with again
JC Reptiles
https://www.facebook.com/crestieluv77

Old 11-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #113
Robert Walker
In case new viewers do not look back across all the prior reviews, here is a quick link to Creepy Exotics User account. They apparently have pleased a lot of people, so hats off to them.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=79590

Old 12-20-2014, 08:09 PM   #114
KandE_Geckos
Extremely Happy!!!

I purchased a gecko for the first time from Barb and couldn't be happier! I have a rather large collection as a I do breed as well but can't believe the care she took in my purchase. The gecko itself is outstanding and was very healthy when received. The pricing was very fair for the level of quality in the animal itself. I really cannot thank her enough for the wonderful addition to our reptile family!!! I would recommend Creepy Exotics and Barb to anyone!

Thomas

Old 04-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #115
tclapp190
Love Creepy Exotics!!!

Barb is the best person ever to get geckos from. I bought my sweet boy Poison back last fall. She let me make payments on him because I was so in love with Poison and have big plans for him and one of my other females. Anytime I have any questions, even when its on another one of y geckos or just a reptile question in general, she is always more than happy to help. I highly recommend Barb to anyone and plan on getting another or 2 from her soon.

Old 04-22-2015, 06:25 PM   #116
tclapp190
My gecko Poison

Name:  20140918_094835.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  151.1 KB

Old 04-22-2015, 08:04 PM   #117
csears35
Hello this is Chris at kc cresties we love barb gebert from creepy exotics she always here to help with anything u need and loves her babies as far as I'm concerned she is the best u could ever work with most are more about the money and barb is not she truly loves her babies and where they are going great job gecko momma

Old 04-22-2015, 09:12 PM   #118
FiredUpGeckos

Just got my lovely girl from Barb. She was very easy to work with and very sweet. She took the time to answer all my questions. He animals as stunners and I will definitely be looking to buy more of her lines.

Old 04-23-2015, 02:07 AM   #119
CrestieLords
One of my favorite crestie breeders!

I currently have three beautiful cresties from Barb! My first crestie and my favorite in my collection is my Halloween lady, Nymeria. She's my calmest gecko out of the bunch. All of my geckos from her eat fantastically, and can be pigs at times! I also purchased a male pinner from her with amazing structure to get my toes into breeding and he produced some beautiful pinstripes. He's starting to bulk up in the 50g range and his tail is just huge! Love it! Currently on the second season with the guy, and with Barb's advice I kept the eggs on the cooler side and the first baby looks outstanding thanks to the male! The baby might end up having floppy crests! All of her geckos have amazing structure and fantastic lines that will bring your babies to the next level! I'm also fortunate to see her at the local shows. All of her geckos in person that's on her table looks healthy. Easy to communicate with Barb and she is happy to answer any questions with her years of experience! I was looking for a specific male with good lineage that would be key to my Halloween projects. She was able to point me to the perfect gecko that's a sibling of my favorite gecko, Hollow Eve, out of Oreo and Fantasia! I would highly recommend everyone to check her geckos out. They are worth every penny!
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2015, 01:03 AM   #120
2steg
I would like to write a review about my recent experience, and overall experiences, with Barb Gerbert, aka Creepy Exotics. I have always had reptiles, and purchased many over the years. At the moment we have 6 Chameleons, a frilled lizard, a Ball Python, an Australian Knob Tailed gecko, a pair of leachies, and some really lovely Crested geckos. Quite some time ago I contacted Barb Gerbert (Creepy Exotics) about a “green project” I wanted to start and asked if she had any “greens” available. She did not, but directed me to a few others who might, and I eventually found one through her recommendations. She also showed me some holdbacks she had available, but they were out of my budget at the time, which I told her. Her response was so polite “I completely understand, no problem.” Over the next several months, I often watched the geckos she had for sale. They were fairly mesmerizing in their form and color. Barb’s geckos consistently had the biggest/best crest, color, and overall amazing conformation. I also contacted her on several occasions to ask for advice on shipping (she directed me to a perfect youtube video on how to ship), assessing whether or not to sell to an “odd” buyer (turned out it was the scam she thought it was), thoughts on other reptile forums, basically she gave me a wealth of advice and I had not purchased one gecko from her! When my 8 year old son decided he really wanted to try and breed geckos that were higher end, he looked at a lot of breeder’s geckos. Finally said “Mrs. Gerbert’s geckos are always the best in the way their heads are shaped, their crests, and her colors are awesome.” He put in half, and I put in half, and we bought 5 gems just as the weather became too cold for shipping. When spring came several months later, our 5 arrived on time, hydrated, no tail drops, and acclimated to their new set-ups immediately, no problems with initial feeding etc. Best of all, they were all as lovely as their pictures and we are so happy with them! She also sent 3 blue plastic feeder sticks as a gift, which you can’t buy online, to help get babies eating their Pangea quickly and off to a good start. I have 4 boys total, and they have had such a good time using them to feed our babies! Honestly, I can’t think of a better place for anyone to acquire a quality gecko based on the experiences I have had with Barb Gerbert/Creepy Exotics. Her professionalism, quality of gecko, and helpfulness I have not seen matched by anyone in reptiles over the many years I have owned them. (I wish my pictures did justice to their color, but my camera sucks at the moment.) Regardless, you can see how perfect their formation and crests are, truly high end all the way!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!