Inquiry InnoEcto Austin Dokai - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
shadraak
InnoEcto Austin Dokai

has anyone had any dealings with austin? possibly doing a trade and just curious.. will be for a 100% het axanthic hognose, so just curious if anyone's had any info or dealings, good or bad with them. thank you .

Old 12-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
R. Eventide
If you do a search on the BOI, here, you'll find other threads regarding Nick & Austin.

I, for one, bought a het G-stripe ball python from them, and I had a fast, easy transaction. She's not old enough to prove the het, but I don't have any reason not to believe them.

Old 12-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #3
timebider
Nick and Austin are great to do business with! I got a CB uromastyx from them a year or so ago. They couldn't ship for almost two months because of the weather, but they kept me informed about him the whole time and he arrived in excellent health. They have top-quality animals and are very reliable folks to deal with.

Old 12-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #4
shadraak
thank you all very much, my only issue now is goign to be finding the females i inc. all of them at 82-84 this year and i do believe i'vegotten all males so either 3 thermometers were wrong or something strange happened and i just got bad luck

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!