Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:22 AM   #541
Elizabethlea27
Oh you mean THESE snakes? I got a screen shot before she can delete it..
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...T4/For%20Sale/

Those are the exact snakes that were exposed to the BCL that died of IBD, and she STILL has them up for sale? Nice one!!!

Old 12-24-2010, 04:25 AM   #542
Elizabethlea27
Oh and Rachel whether she is selling through photobucket or not, the fact that we can produce this information shows she is not thoroughly taking down her advertisements. Again, she's lying about her intentions of not selling - exactly like when the BCL had just recently died, she did the same thing. Said "nothing in, nothing out", and kept buying and breeding snakes. What a liar!!

Old 12-24-2010, 04:26 AM   #543
Elizabethlea27
Liar id the nicest word I can use btw. I have so many more I would like to.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:29 AM   #544
sally-dog
That photobucket Album is one of her ONLY VISIBLE albums to the public after all this came to light. She locked the others from view.

HOW FREAKING STUPID DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE, ASHLEY?

Old 12-24-2010, 04:31 AM   #545
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Well I for one can tell you that that jamp didn't leave in that condition or looked like that when I shipped him to her. And she also lied in that ad that she posted, when she said that he was a 5 time proven breeder.
WOW!! This is really piling on! Thanks for that info!

Old 12-24-2010, 04:37 AM   #546
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
Hahaha... Woooow.. it just keeps getting better and better.

Thank you SO much for posting that.

Can you give us anymore detailed information about the snake up to the point that you sold it to her?
Well, I never sold it to her, I gave it to her. I was adding some new snakes to my collection and I needed the cage space. I place that male jamp for sale on here. When I saw that sale offers were slow on him I sent Ashley a PM as she had expressed interest in him. I told her that I was in a tight spot for cage space and if she just paid the shipping she could have him for free. She sent the money, I believe it was around 100 bucks or so, and I shipped him out. I called her as soon as I recieved conformation that he was delivered, to make sure that my boy made it safely to her. She told me he did and that he looked great. Until that thread was started on RTB, I never once heard from Ashley about severe RI or a damaged face. I believe I might still have the emails we sent to each other, as well as the photos that I took of the male jamp that I sent to her.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:37 AM   #547
RachelSS
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...%20for%20sale/

I think these are Kyle's and he told her to stop selling them.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:39 AM   #548
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Well, I never sold it to her, I gave it to her. I was adding some new snakes to my collection and I needed the cage space. I place that male jamp for sale on here. When I saw that sale offers were slow on him I sent Ashley a PM as she had expressed interest in him. I told her that I was in a tight spot for cage space and if she just paid the shipping she could have him for free. She sent the money, I believe it was around 100 bucks or so, and I shipped him out. I called her as soon as I recieved conformation that he was delivered, to make sure that my boy made it safely to her. She told me he did and that he looked great. Until that thread was started on RTB, I never once heard from Ashley about severe RI or a damaged face. I believe I might still have the emails we sent to each other, as well as the photos that I took of the male jamp that I sent to her.
Can you post some pictures of the snake before you shipped it out to her?

Old 12-24-2010, 04:47 AM   #549
Elizabethlea27
I would like to add a link to this article by Dr. Jacobson, which mentions skin lesions in association with IBD, and it obviously has mouth problems in Ashley's pics which also go along with IBD (not conclusive but in context it is compelling). I wonder if the Jamp developed caught IBD after entering her collection? Does anyone know what ended up happening to this poor snake?

Old 12-24-2010, 04:47 AM   #550
Elizabethlea27
http://www.reptilechannel.com/reptil...y-disease.aspx

LOL there's the link..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd