For Sale Various Tarantulas for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 07-24-2015, 02:15 AM   #1
cgorum
Various Tarantulas for sale

Hi all, I have several tarantulas for sale. These are my own personal spiders but due to some very drastic and unforeseen circumstances I must make some cash quick. These animals have all been well cared for by me personally. For several slings I will include their enclosures, which are jamies tarantula enclosures ranging from the sling kits to the larger juvenile kits for a small extra fee (Ill let them go for about half of what I paid). If you do not want the kit then that is fine as well but I really like these cages they work great for smaller t's. Here we go, its with a heavy heart that I list these but please take them as I need the money. All of these spiders are unsexed as I haven't seen a molt I could use on the large adults (3 spiders) and I haven't had the skill or a perfectly preserved molt to sex the others.

I have for sale

0.0.1 Aphonopelma Annax "Texas Tan" 1"+ (about 1.25") $15

0.Probable 1.0 Avicularia Avicularia "Guiana Pink Toe" 4.5" $35 This probable girl just molted out last week and is 5" with legs fully stretched out. At this size I believe it to be a female (Molt was destroyed pulling it out of hide which is awkwardly glued to the back of the tank. If it is a male, I can imagine that its next molt it will probably be mature.

0.0.1 Brachypelma Albopilosum "Honduran Curly Hair" 3/4" Tiny Sling $8

0.0.1 Ceratogyrus Darlingi "Rear Horned Baboon" 3" - $35 I know you can get these slings for cheap but this animal already has good size on it. This one is beautiful with black and grey markings and a yellow/gold around joint segments, certainly not a dull grey or brown that Ive often heard this species described as.

0.0.1 Chromatopelma Cyanopubescens "Green Bottle Blue" 2" Showing full sling coloration. Will throw in Jamies tarantulas Juvenile Terrestrial enclosure for an extra $7 $50 or $57 with cage

0.0.2 Grammastola Porteri/Rosea "Chilean Rose" One is 4" - $25 and a definite porteri. The other is 5" and may be a rosea, certainly it shows much better color than the smaller specimen $30

0.0.1 Grammastola Pulchripes "Chaco Golden Knee" 1" $15 - Specimen is starting to darken and is even showing banding on the knees

0.0.1 Hapalopus sp. "Pumpkin Patch Tarantula" 1/3" $20 Harder to get a Hold of T

0.0.1 Heteroscodra Maculata 1.5" $20 EXPERIENCED KEEPERS ONLY Will throw in jamies tarantulas arboreal sling enclosure for $4 extra

0.0.1 Lasidora Parahybana "Salmon Pink Bird eater" 4" $40

Nhandu Chromatis "Brazilian Red and White" 1.5"+ $20 Showing faint adult colors

0.0.1 Paraphysa scrofa "Chilean Copper" 1" $15

0.0.1 Phormictopus cancerides "Haitian Brown Tarantula" A leggy bug but about 2.5" full legspan $30

0.0.1 Pocellotheria Regalis "Indian Ornamental" 2" + $30, will include jamies tarantulas juvenile arboreal enclosure for an extra $7

0.0.1 Psalmopoeus irminia "Venezuelan suntiger" 3"+ $40 will include jamies tarantulas juvenile arboreal enclosure for an extra $7

For anyone living in the Albuquerque, NM area or who can make a trip down here, I also have a 30 gallon saltwater tank setup with fish and coral that Id like to get $450 for. It has orbit satellite marine led with weather effects ($24 in) 30 gallon tank with the cherry red stand they sell at walmart. 2 powerheads (maxijet 600 + 900) a proclear aquatics sump (about 10 gallons), Aqua C urchin protein skimmer, Live corals (montipora, some small zoas and polyps, frogspawn, kenyan tree, leather coral, green star polyps), 2 pajama cardinals, one black and one orange ocelaris clownfish, a valentini puffer, coral banded shrimp, and a chocolate chip sea star, as well as over 30lb of live rock. This is a full and functional tank setup that I would rather sell as a whole unit. Also there is some chocolate and the red macro algae that i forget the name of in a breeder box that I use to help filter the tank water.

Please message me for any price inquiries Im going with the standard shipping procedures of either doing $40 for overnight or the $17.50 whatever it is for 2 day priority. I am not a breeder or seller I am just a hobbyist in need of cash but I believe shipping rates are the same. Of course if you want to buy something from me I will find out an exact shipping rate before I send you the animal/charge you. I use pay pal
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
tarantula