Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:20 PM   #71
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I had her do friends and family cause she didn't want topsy the 3.9 percent pay pal charges I was trying to do her a favor
So were you charging her the 3.9% paypal fee?

Old 04-20-2018, 11:20 PM   #72
elena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
Based on price alone I can say with about 99% certainty that both are wild caught imports. captive breds would be double to triple in price.
Bingo.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:20 PM   #73
Keven2
The uro was listed as cb import and the Saharan was listed as wild caught. I bought the Saharan off a private owner the Moroccan I bought 40 at a time. Ed Clark you have a scammer alert for selling sick dragons what's up with that??

Old 04-20-2018, 11:20 PM   #74
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Based on price alone I can say with about 99% certainty that both are wild caught imports. captive breds would be double to triple in price.
Apparently, I am the only one who knew where you were going with your question.

I agree. The prices are very low for CBS uros.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:25 PM   #75
Keven2
Omg your bashing me look at your own boi you have a lot of complaints about selling sick dragons. I just read all the complaints on you and I can't believe the stuff you've pulled!!

Old 04-20-2018, 11:27 PM   #76
Keven2
The Moroccans were cb imports the Saharan was wild caught it's listed in my adds. The Moroccans I have now are farm raised and that's listed in my adds

Old 04-20-2018, 11:32 PM   #77
Ed Clark
Quote:
So were you charging her the 3.9% paypal fee?
The reason I ask this is I think its against paypals tos to do this.the seller pays the 3.9% paypal fee its part of the cost of doing business.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:34 PM   #78
Keven2
Ed Clark killed dragons maybe you shouldn't throw stones from a glass house and you call me a lier!!
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2018, 11:36 PM   #79
Keven2
Your wrong there's nothing in there rules that you can't do it and look at every website out there they all charge the customer!

Old 04-20-2018, 11:44 PM   #80
Keven2
Are you serious Ed Clark let me post some more of your dirty laundry. This guy you really ripped off!! Wow on this one it says if you do some research on here you will find Ed Clark is a real scumbag and you've had the nerve to come at me calling me names. You are a messed up guy!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!