Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 45 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #441
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast View Post
Rick, You are a respected professional.

Jeff...? Jeff Schofield has beed exposed for sending snakes to buyers in gym socks he pulled out of his laundry hamper --- and with holes large enough for the snakes to escape, get out of of the shipping box, and get stuck to the tape on the same box.

For some comedy (you really can't make this up!) see this:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=42452

I'd just ignore him if I was you.
I'm not sure what is worse, a liar that slanders on a website or their followers that continue to repost the lie years later. I was completely exhonorated from that incident by Kirk Setser(locality collector) and Shannon Brown(dealer I bought animals from), or doesnt the truth matter? You havent met me, you havent dealt with me, you dont know me. But that doesnt stop you from posting lies about me online. That is about the lowest form of life, and you arent worth another response.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #442
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast View Post
Rick, You are a respected professional.

Jeff...? Jeff Schofield has beed exposed for sending snakes to buyers in gym socks he pulled out of his laundry hamper --- and with holes large enough for the snakes to escape, get out of of the shipping box, and get stuck to the tape on the same box.

For some comedy (you really can't make this up!) see this:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=42452

I'd just ignore him if I was you.
That is some hardcore reaching. Seems personal and desperate. Seriously? Eight years ago? Best you can do?

Old 03-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #443
hhmoore
I think enough warnings have been posted about the off topic, interpersonal bickering. Take a day off, guys.
Also, while the suggestions about pursuing the study of ZD are a worthy topic , it really isn't a BOI discussion. Please take it to an appropriate discussion forum.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #444
StuTennyson
Big Surprise!

Big surprise! Jerry DID NOT PAY as agreed!

On Mar 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM I called Jerry at his request because he wanted to make an arrangement to pay me my refund of $3100 off the BOI forum. To show my character and good faith I agreed to this. During our 20 minute phone conversation Jerry “promised” me he would pay half by the weekend of Mar 10-11, 2012. Shortly after our phone conversation he sent the following text messages:

Mar 5, 2012 10:01 PM Text from Kruse:
I am going to send the first half via PayPal, fyi, this weekend. So please keep an eye open for it.

Mar 6, 2012 5:05 AM Response from me:
Sounds good. Thanks

Mar 9, 2012 10:33 AM Text from Kruse:
Make that next Wednesday......my complete mistake and apology. Mid-month my check goes in which is next Wednesday.....then again at month end. I'm sorry!
I thought it was today.....I need to take a peek at the calendar more often.
Please don't go updating the world -- you have my word that I will refund you completely by month end. This was just a date oversight.

Mar 9, 2012 12:21 PM Response from me:
I find it difficult to believe someone as sharp as you are about everything else that you would make a mistake reading the calendar regarding your pay date. I believe you are stringing me along and that is exactly what several people warned me about. You promised me on the phone the other night when we came to our agreement that you would pay me half by this weekend and the other half by the end of the month. Therefore if I do not receive some substantial amount this weekend as you promised I will start posting on the BOI again. I'm sorry Jerry but the time for talk is over and the time for action is now.

Mar 9, 2012 12:22 PM Text from Kruse:
I'm not "stringing you along" Stu. I made a mistake in the date, that's all. I've a lot going on and it was an oversight. I'm sorry. Mid-month is next Wednesday I'm not going to beg or plead. Half will be paid mid-month and the other half month-end. You have my word. You initially said that if I needed time, etc etc. Considering how paychecks work I think that's reasonable. When you paid me for these I also didn't rush you. So, please understand I made an error. Ok?

Mar 9, 2012 12:23 PM Response from me:
Yes Jerry in one of my earlier messages I said if you needed time that was ok but that was before we made this "agreement". Yes you didn't pressure me for payment but I followed through with our agreement. I sent you payment when I said I would. I even sent one payment "overnight". I will give you until wednesday but that is all.

Mar 9, 2012 12:24 PM Text from Kruse:
Thank you sir.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #445
StuTennyson
The following are text messages initiated by Jerry the day before he “promised” me he would pay half my refund (again) via PayPal. He even asks for my PayPal address the day before to make it sound like he’s really going to pay up! Not a word from Jerry all day (Mar 14, 2012), no PaPal….nothing …..hmmmmmm big surprise huh?

Mar 13, 2012 6:18 PM from Jerry-
Can I have your PayPal address.......also, how are the babies?

Mar 13, 2012 7:01 pm from me-
It's my email: stuart.tennyson@gmail.com. The male that first showed symptoms just shed for the 5th time and still has pits in his head plates and clouded eyes. 2 of the females are in the blue. They all still look about the same. No better.

Mar 13, 2012 7:17 PM from Jerry-
Okay, well........these snakes aren't going anywhere. I'm even willing to donate one if need be for testing. I don't know what to think, but all's well here as well as with everyone else's. Crazy stuff. But, it is what it is and will be dealth with accordingly.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #446
hhmoore
Well, Jerry, what's the deal? I suppose now you're going to recant on the promise of a refund because Stu posted the update against your wishes?

And where's Mjay been, I had a question or two I was hoping to ask him.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #447
StuTennyson
Jerry - Every communication I get from you is going on this forum from now on until you refund my money.

Here are the latest text messages from this morning after Jerry found out I posted on the BOI again (the first txt was sent moments before he discovered my post):

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:27 - Sorry for delay -- fell asleep last night with kids. Sending first half within the next half hour when I get to work.

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:30 - And I just got a message from Fauna........nice Stu. When we spoke I said mid-month, which is the 15th..........TODAY is the 15th of March. I honestly made a mistake. Wtf is wrong with you?!? Instead of calling me you run to the BOI. Next time I'll carry my f#&king calendar to make sure I don't make another error Stu

Text from me:
Mar 15, 2012 7:27 - No Jerry you said Wednesday. Go back and read your text. Send payment and I will submit a retraction.

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:32 - Don't worry, you'll get the refund by month end -- half TODAY and the other AT MONTH END. Check your calendar so its not a minute overdue.

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:37 - You might wanna post this too so the rest of the world can help you fight your "battle".

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:41 - I AM SENDING IT AS SOON AS I GET TO WORK. I DO NOT NEED THE EXTRA AGGRAVATION. I have enough going on and this situation that was completely OUT OF MY CONTROL has cost me more than you'd care to know. All I wanted to do was try to take a little time when this happened, considering the chain of events that led up to your problem with the babies. You went and crucified me Stu. I honestly don't know who has hurt you before, but you're behaving like some kind of child over this. CALM DOWN!!! You will have your money in a little while. I FELL ASLEEP WITH MY SON reading him a bedtime story. Where is your f#&king humanity. I'm NOT going to rip you off!!!!!!!! Now stop the drama.

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:44 - When we first spoke I said MID-MONTH.......I made a mistake. I'm HUMAN. And there IS no retraction for what is posted Stu, FYI.

BTW - You were not crucifed by me....you Kruse-ified yourself!

Old 03-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #448
Christina Vincent
Oh Stu, "Kruse-ified". That statement u made is the holy grail of kruse-ifications O.o $1500 is a lot of money (to him -making 2pmts shows he knows that and most of us) it's not something one easily forgets to take care of. But, seeing that he fell asleep, when he awoke did you get the payment this morning yet? Paypal, since that's the form of payment he's using, takes only a moment right?

Old 03-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #449
StuTennyson
These messages just came in:

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 8:04 - It is SENT as of now.........15 of March, MIDDLE of the month which was said on our phone call but accidentally miscalculated. Now go back to that statement and explain it was an accidental oversight and that you have half your money money now and will get the other half AT MONTH END.

Text from me:
Mar 15, 2012 8:06 - When it clears I will post

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 8:08 - Well make sure you're watching it closely. This has all come to be nothing more than slanderous at best. And frankly, had this remained between you and me, this is the worst scenario that wouldve happened......a delay in paying you up front had the snakes not gotten better over time. So much for "not being easily influenced by others". You never gave me a chance! Whatever. Given your militant style I'm sure you could care less.

Text from me:
Mar 15, 2012 8:19 - Ok Jerry I just got a notice from Paypal for $1500. Only $1456.20 cleared because of their fee. I will absorb the fee. Paypal takes 3-4 days to clear a transfer. As soon as the funds clear I will post a retraction. Thank you.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #450
Christina Vincent
Do we have to wait til midnight?

I awoke waaaaay to early this mornin and got lost in Fauna land
Dang Stu, wish I could send some karma your way- I used mine up catching up!
Lol. I so whole-heartedly hope that is was just "life" delaying Jerry and that he keeps his word today. It would show a lot on his end. Pressure or not, kudos if he follows thru. Life does happen and man, sometimes we all get nailed really well in a short amount of time, that Karma too...bitin one in the butt for not actin right in life...just sayin, Jerry life doesn't stop til your dead and most of us have quite a ways to go before that! So make you wrongs right- like pay Stu and the rest balances out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!