Good Guy Vic Machese - Exclusively Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
TeguBuzz
Talking Vic Machese - Exclusively Exotics

Hey everyone,

Another great transaction with an individual who stands out amongst the many I have dealt with or purchased from over the years.

My experiences with Vic were phenomenal and I am beyond pleased with how everything went over the course of the last week or so.

I contacted Vic regarding an Alligator snapping turtle, approximately 10in in size, that he had posted here on Fauna, this was on Thursday - March 24th in the evening. After a couple of emails exchanged, I asked if he could possibly hold it for me until maximum Monday morning, the 28th - he agreed.
Come Saturday the 26th, I just had to have this snapper seeing as it's colors stood out amongst the specimens I already have and despite its smaller size compared to my larger ones, I was willing to invest some years into it and raise it up for my outdoor exhibit-style pond.

I quickly sent more than half of the total price to Vic just to assure him that I was set on purchasing it, and that was on Saturday the 26th. Come Sunday the 27th - Vic had received the remainder of the price and all was well.

We set our dates out for shipping Monday the 4th of April and the turtle arrived perfectly healthy, aggressive (like almost all AST's - a mean snapper is a healthy snapper), and is settling very well in quarantine.

I am beyond pleased and was very impressed with Vic's packing job and will be posting a video to my YouTube of the unboxing. I will definitely be doing business with Vic again in the near future - no hesitations.

I apologize if there are any grammatical issues, but I was very eager to right this positive review and have left Vic a +1 trader rating. The industry and hobby needs more individuals like Vic Machese!

100%, A+, First class all around. Communication was outstanding and Vic responds to questions or emails in a very timely manner. I hope I was half as pleasant to deal with as it was dealing with him!

Thanks for your time!

Manolis

Old 05-30-2016, 07:15 PM   #2
mikem
I made a purchase from Vic last week. Everything went smooth and was a pleasure dealing with him. I made some inquiries via email and then had a conversation over the phone. He held the animals for a few hours until I could get home and make the payment. He's a man of his word. Animals arrived in perfect health. Overall, fantastic experience! Would definitely buy from again. Thanks Vic!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
exclusively exotics, vic machese