Good Guy Kyle Matuszak ( kmdragon) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2017, 12:39 PM   #1
terrobite
Kyle Matuszak ( kmdragon)

At first I was nervous buying online in general first time really purchasing from fauna and so I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting scammed and with that I was paranoid and to make matters worse he had a bad rep a little red thing on his profile I wasn't even aware of a reputation thing on the site anyways I put out a thread wanting a dragon Kyle pmed me on fauna gave me his number after texting me he sent me a picture of the dragon I was looking for and I was sure and confident I really wanted it and for such a reasonable price how could I say no anyways after asking questions regarding the negative reputation as well as health of animal quality of the animal and just basic and some paranoid questions Kyle responded great without wait and answered every question thoroughly regarding the bad rep it was from his earlier days on fauna and not really understanding how to ship an animal correctly but now he was shipping them safely and correctly now after all of this I decided to do it I decided to make the purchase on the day of the purchase he sent me the labels to make sure it was correct the first one was incorrect and I quickly told him so and within minutes redid it printing out a correct one and I appreciate that he checked with me instead of carelessly just going through with the mistake now my dragon has come in chill healthy and active and stunning Kyle matuszak(kmdragon) great person all Around with some good quality dragons I will definitely in the near future be going back to him with my business and I encourage others to as well. Sorry for the huge run on sentence

Old 09-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #2
KMDragons
Thank you for the positive feedback!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!