Bad Guy First Choice Reptiles ripped me off - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #11
snakesareawesome
Ya definitely start a dispute and just buy the croc skinks somewhere else, tons of em out there right now.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:23 PM   #12
Vorlon1
Pay pal will refund the money to your account. It is as simple as that. The seller is losing customers and money. There is no need to angry or call names. They won't last long in any business without customers.

Old 10-12-2017, 10:35 PM   #13
Haelileah
I can't find one anywhere! Any ideas?

Old 10-13-2017, 12:02 AM   #14
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haelileah View Post

Have patience. You may have to wait till next year when they are available /imported.

Old 10-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #15
Black Adder
Quote:
And that is what got you into the mess to start with...lol
Be patient although I know it is difficult at times when you WANT something but it usually pays dividends in the long run.

Old 10-13-2017, 12:29 PM   #16
bcr229
Quote:
Try the Facebook group "Rare and Uncommon Reptiles Exchange".

Old 10-13-2017, 12:47 PM   #17
Robert Walker
Quote:
Here is a new ad from this morning selling some. Any interest in buying from this person?
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2017, 09:17 AM   #18
April Homich
From a banned account? Probably not a good idea...

Old 10-14-2017, 09:40 AM   #19
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by April Homich View Post
From a banned account? Probably not a good idea...
Correct. Scammers watch the "Wanted" ads online (here and elsewhere). They wait for people who appear particularly desperate, because desperate often can equate to foolish.

What kind of bait "ad" did this banned account put up? Exactly the one Haeli was scrambling to find. Had we not almost instantly banned that account, would desperation have led to common sense being tossed out the window?

The skinks will eventually become available, patience is a virtue at this point I believe. Desperation can attract unsavory folks, as it did in this case.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!