Good Guy David Delgadillo (del9800) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:35 AM   #11
rberkley
This was my first purchase from fauna. I had a great experience dealing with David and I would happily buy from him again. He is extremely helpful and answered my questions. Very fast responses to my emails and texts.

Thank you very much.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:48 AM   #12
del9800
Thank you Robert it was my pleasure. I also want to add that Robert was an awesome buyer kept his word with transaction. Won't hesitate to sell to again.

Thanks

Old 08-04-2017, 12:25 PM   #13
evaanball
To say David was great to work with and purchase from is an understatement. He was responsive to my questions and receptive to what would work best for my project. It has only been a few weeks since I decided to get into breeding which raised a lot of new questions and although I have been reading and researching intensely, having someone with his experience was really helpful and increased my desire to be part of the hognose/breeders culture. I ended up with a gorgeous snow female and a albino het snow male, both of which ate two whole unscented pinkies each upon arriving at my house as soon as I settled them in on day one. He is someone I will definitely purchase from in the future and I look forward to the Hognoses he will produce.

Thanks again David,
Evaan Ball

Old 08-04-2017, 12:36 PM   #14
del9800
Thank you Evaan, it was a pleasure meeting you. I'm glad I was able to help you out with your questions and that your happy with your new addition. Will definitely do business with you again.

Thanks

Old 09-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #15
Gatling
David is an A++ to do business with!

He is a great seller and always has great quality hogs I've done business with him in the past and he is very responsive and has great communication, I will definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:10 AM   #16
del9800
Thank you Ben, it is always a pleasure talking to you about hogs. We will definitely continue to do business together.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:41 PM   #17
HerpDerp
I got my very first Hog from David back in august 2016! I met up with him in person and he let me choose from 3 different ones. He was really helpful when I freaked out about the little guy not eating at first (like all first time hog owners go through). Helped me adjust my set-up enclosure and he's been eating like a champ ever since. (With the occasional miss while in shed). I hope to be able to get one of his killer offspring hogs in the near future. Hope you're doing well David!

Old 01-15-2018, 07:40 PM   #18
del9800
Thank you for the kind words Randy. It was my pleasure meeting you and glad that the little guy is doing great. If you ever need or want anything that I produce, you know how to find me.

Thanks
David

Old 03-05-2018, 02:43 PM   #19
Hermitharry
This guys is one of the best personalities iv ever come across I got 2 beautiful hognose from him in perfect well taken care of shape and he isn't just for making a sale he actually cares about his animals as he sends me frequent texts asking about how they are doing if you see his name while looking for an animal you want jump on it or you are truly missing out on spectacular animals

Sent from my LGL59BL using Tapatalk

Old 03-05-2018, 02:51 PM   #20
del9800
Hey Ryan,

Thank you so much for those kind words bud, I truly appreciate it. I too have to say it has been a pleasure working with you as well.

Thanks,
David

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
david delgadillo, del9800