SF Geckos, Jonathan Ho; One of the Best!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2003, 04:53 AM   #1
Intense Herpetoculture
Thumbs up SF Geckos, Jonathan Ho; One of the Best!!!

Wow, I am still amazed after doing business with Jonathan Ho. I contacted him several months ago looking for a female Las Vegas Patternless Albino. I have heard from several other breeders that Jonathan had very nice geckos and had been out crossed. I am a firm believer in genetic diversity. He said he would have some latter in the year, sure enough I saw a couple of his ads for some nice specimens on kingsnake.com and the classifieds here. I contacted him and we worked out a great deal and I decided on which gecko I wanted. I let him know when the MO would be in the mail. He let me know when he got the MO, set a shipping date, confirmed my address, and answered any questions I had. On the shipping date we sent me a tracking number. I picked up the gecko early the next morning at the UPS station. Opened the package, took a look at the female PA, she looked better in person then the pic, she is orange, not yellow like in the pics! That was a huge and greatly welcomed surprise. I noticed an extra deli cup attached to the bottom of the PA's. I was like "what the hell". I looked in it there was another gecko. The first thoughts that ran through my mind was he sent the wrong order to me, I could not believe it, this was not a good thing! I untapped the two deli cups from each other and in between them was a note saying the extra gecko was for Marcy's birthday! Looking a little closer, the gecko was a hypo tangerine carrot tail with some great bloodlines in her! I was stunned I did not expect this! I am very glad I did business with Jonathan and I will surely buy more animals from him the future. They were packed correctly, very healthy, etc. Just look at these girls:

Female Las Vegas PA

Female Hypo Tangerine Carrot tail

To think that a couple people e-mailed me saying not to do business with Jonathan stating that he altered his photos to "unreal" coloration. Told them they must be mistaken, as I was sure Jonathan was a very trustworthy individual. Sure enough today those people don't have a leg to stand on. Do not hesitate doing business with Jonathan; he is at the top of my list!

Old 08-26-2003, 09:15 AM   #2
KelliH
Thumbs up

I have to agree with Justyn here, Jon Ho is one of the good guys. Although I have never purchased any animals from him, I would not hesitate to in a heartbeat. I have known Jonathon since at lease 2000, and he has purchased geckos from me in the past. He has always been a pleasure to deal with and to talk with. You can't go wrong buying from Jonathon Ho/SF Geckos!

Old 08-26-2003, 04:58 PM   #3
Therm
Thumbs up Though I'm not a gecko guy...

Jon is a close neighbor of mine and I also have to sing his praises. He is an outstanding guy and becoming a good friend of mine. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him! Your in good hand with SF geckos...

Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...

Old 01-15-2004, 03:05 AM   #4
Intense Herpetoculture
Jon has done it again, he sent me one killer male patternless albino leopard gecko!!! He went out of his way to help me out when I needed it and I can not thank him enough. He is truely a great guy I highly suggest you do business with! The quality of his animals is stunning to say the least.

Old 01-15-2004, 12:11 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
Great geckos!

Although I have not actually done business with Jon (hopefully will in the future), I have met him and seen some of his stock. They are exceptionally beautiful and healthy, and by no means does he "doctor" his photos. If anything, the pics do not do his geckos justice! That, along with his knowledge and great attitude, makes for a top-notch breeder.

Old 10-11-2005, 09:36 PM   #6
progeckos
Jon is excellent! I just received a male N. levis levis and everything about the transaction was great! He kept me informed on everything and answered my questions. I wouldn’t hesitate doing business with Jon at all because he is one of the best. Buy with confidence.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
brandieb
I just received feeder roaches from Jon. He was a pleasure to do business with, answered all of my questions promptly and delivered as promised! I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Brandie

Old 11-21-2009, 10:25 PM   #8
SFgeckos
Thank you for positive feedback!

Can't believe the previous feedback prior to Brandi was in 2005! I hope there's more than just one happy satisfied customers in the last four years =)

Jon

Old 03-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
kenske
I Concur...

I just completed a trade/cash transaction with Jon. It was for a hypo milii and a tang amel aft. They both look better than the pics he sent to me. Definitely high quality animals.

The arrangement we had: Jon is to ship my geckos out first and then i will ship his out the following day. The evening before Jon was supposed to ship, i realized i did not have any heat packs left and i do not know where i can get the 20-40 hour packs locally. So i sent Jon a email to ask him for a favor to include a extra unused heat pack. This way i can use it to ship his geckos :-) He replied promptly and assured me that it was not a problem. Needless to say, transaction went smooth as silk.

I will not hesitate to do business with him again or recommend him to anyone. He is one of the good guys.

Regards,
Kenny Tran

Old 04-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #10
Kristi23
I received 6 geckos from Jonathan today and they were perfect. I couldn't be happier with the quality or his service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!