Bad Guy BEWARE! Ken, the owner of Exotic Pets LLC is not a reputable dealer! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #71
TakinANapster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I actually do not know Ken personally, but I do have confidence that his good reputation and my courtesy together could get the snakes sexed.

As I said, it is all in the approach.
There you have it, a friend sticking up for him...

He had no courtesy whatsoever. Maybe to you, his friend....but I was just one of his 10% hits on Kingsnake that I quoted in an earlier thread. The sale was already made and he offered me nothing!

Old 10-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #72
Bobby Douglass
I'm actually glad you posted this thread. I've been keeping snakes for ~10 years but never bothered to learn how to sex them because I had no need to know. I just got through ordering a set of probes because of reading this thread.

With money being so tight for you, and I understand because it is for me too, why was it so important for you to know right now which was which? I would have preferred them shipped in seperate containers too but was there any harm done because of them being shipped together?

Old 10-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #73
TakinANapster
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Sweetheart, trust me. You're gonna want what I produce...

But as Lucille said, "It's all in the approach," and I am very sorry for my humorous approach to this mess. Forgive me.
No, trust me "sweetheart", I want nothing you have to offer. Get over yourself!

Old 10-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #74
FosterHerpetological
Denny, you just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper don't you? Put away the shovel please.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:51 PM   #75
TakinANapster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfconstrictors View Post
Denny, you just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper don't you? Put away the shovel please.
Good, I'll drop it...not worth my time anyway. Thought maybe I could "help" someone avoid a bad experience. It appears Ken has a few friends on here to help muddy up the post.

The fact is he shipped 2 snakes in the same container. No other breeder would say they would do that by default unless the customer requests it.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #76
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinANapster View Post
The fact is he shipped 2 snakes in the same container. No other breeder would say they would do that by default unless the customer requests it.
I've gotten snakes shipped to me that way before. Really not as big a deal as you're making it out to be. (And no, I don't know Ken nor have I ever purchased from him)

If you're not happy with the animals, take him up on the offer to send them back and be done with it. There's no sense in sticking around and ruining your own reputation to take shots at people who don't agree with you. Trust me, you'll regret it once you've had some time to cool off, and this'll be here forever for your own future customers to see.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #77
dragonlvr64
The problem is how you are handling this. You are old enough to be a Vietnam Vet, yet you act like a teenager with some of your statements.

When you post on the BOI you need to handle it properly. All emails and documentation need to be in order before posting. Your comments and how you handle this thread gauge our reaction to you and will determine just how the thread moves along.

As you can see your once gray box is now red. Had you handled this better, the entire thread could have been different.

Have you notified Ken of this thread?

Old 10-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #78
ozz465
While i do understand being irritated by 2 snakes in the same container , The OP must understand the reason soo many are siding with the seller is he is rather hostile with people who simply want proof of your claims, if the snakes have mites u can take a simple pic of the affected animal and be done with it .

Btw all seriously lets stop with the " u mad my dnstl" it gets rather repetitive after the same people threaten it thread after thread.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #79
jparker1167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I actually do not know Ken personally, but I do have confidence that his good reputation and my courtesy together could get the snakes sexed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinANapster View Post
There you have it, a friend sticking up for him..
maybe you did not read Lucille's post right, it doesn't say they are friends anywhere. I figure you just misread it.

I also do not know you are ken. but i will say that there is no set way to ship reptiles, it doesnt matter what other people you talk to said they would do. it is up to the person that is shipping the animals on how they want to do it.. did you ask them to be shipped in separate containers and marked male and female? if not than did you expect ken to read your mind?

I do not see any need to try and make someone feel like they are not a good reptile keeper because they can't probe snakes yet. maybe he was rude about it but that doesn't make him a bad guy. the mites are a different story if he knew and sent the snakes anyway thats not something that acceptable.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #80
hhmoore
Denny - I could not care less if you ever purchase from Ken again. In fact, my feeling is that if you are unhappy with your transaction, you probably shouldn't. I also realize that I poked a little fun at your statement in post 51; and had I had time to followup, you would have realized why. Now, seeing your increasing frustration, I see that humor is not going to help the situation.

However...I was hoping that you would have considered, and responded to, the questions in post #42. The were serious questions, and considering them might have helped you understand some of the responses you have received.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!