Bad Guy unhealthy / abused animal from LLL Reptile!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2015, 10:41 PM   #1
Qayin
Exclamation unhealthy / abused animal from LLL Reptile!!!

Decided to post pictures of what I got from LLLReptile. I bought a baby green anaconda from them. What they sent me was an extremely sluggish and malnourished snake. It is severely under weight. It's skin is so bad that it can literally be pulled an inch or two away from the body. And no it's not in shed, even if it was it wouldn't look THIS bad! The snake barely moves, and never squeezes at all when being held. Also he is covered in cuts and scars, my guess is from unsupervised live feedings. I did my best with these pictures but it was with a crappy cell phone camera. I can take better pictures once I get home, but at this point I have no hope for this poor guy. I don't know what to do. Every phone conversation I've had whenever I called LLLreptile they gave me dumb answers, like make sure I'm using tap water ect. Ect.and me being the non-confrontational person that I am I just didn't do or say what I should have sooner, But things are no problem on my end because the anaconda was like this straight out of the box. I am completely shocked since LLL is such a well known reputable company in the reptile industry. I am beyond upset and I don't know what to do at this point. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Old 03-03-2015, 10:44 PM   #2
Qayin
I can't figure out how to upload the pics...

Old 03-03-2015, 10:46 PM   #3
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qayin View Post
Read this thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 03-03-2015, 10:52 PM   #4
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qayin View Post
Also, if you are on a mobile device it is impossible, unless you use the TapTalk App.

Old 03-03-2015, 11:00 PM   #5
Qayin
Thanks Fangthane but now it won't let me click the upload button, I'm guessing because I'm on here using my phone. I really want to present my evidence but I guess thats going to have to wait... lovely. I'll be taking him to the vet first thing in the morning, even though there is no "exotic" vet in this microscopic small town that I live in. I would really hate to lose this snake, I've already grown so attached to him despite his condition and the short time that I've had him.

Old 03-03-2015, 11:01 PM   #6
Qayin
Thanks Snake-queen, I'll get the app then..

Old 03-03-2015, 11:03 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
When did you buy it? I assume it was shipped to you? Where from I wonder?

Old 03-03-2015, 11:03 PM   #8
Fangthane
Works fine with my Android phone.

Old 03-03-2015, 11:11 PM   #9
Qayin
I bought him on the 21st so I've only had him for a week now. He was shipped to me from wherever LLL is located so I'm assuming California.

Old 03-03-2015, 11:12 PM   #10
Qayin
I say assuming California because I threw the box away and didn't pay much attention to it. I still have the paperwork laying around somewhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!