Good Guy Jason Taylor - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2017, 09:34 PM   #141
RonH
I just purchased a trio of Hognose snakes from Jason. These Hognose are the best I have in my collection. I would recommend Jason to anyone that's wants quality snakes. Thanks Jason

Old 10-05-2017, 07:54 AM   #142
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by therupert View Post
Just received a sizable shipment of Hognose from Jason and could not be happier! Not only are the animals spectacular and healthy, Jason's communication and customer service throughout the entire process was above and beyond. Just a great guy to work with all around, and his animals are just awesome!

I look forward to working with Jason for years to come!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonH View Post
I just purchased a trio of Hognose snakes from Jason. These Hognose are the best I have in my collection. I would recommend Jason to anyone that's wants quality snakes. Thanks Jason
Thank you both very much for the opportunity to conduct business with you! With so many others to choose from, thank you for trusting me with your business.

Old 10-06-2017, 05:16 AM   #143
azurelis
Had a wonderful experience purchasing a pair of eastern hognoses. Everything was smooth and efficient, and the animals look great! Thank you Jason

Old 10-06-2017, 08:59 AM   #144
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurelis View Post
Had a wonderful experience purchasing a pair of eastern hognoses. Everything was smooth and efficient, and the animals look great! Thank you Jason
Thank you! I'd love to see some pictures of that pair later.

Old 10-06-2017, 05:03 PM   #145
Alxs202
I bought my first hognose from Jason. He really is an amazing breeder, but what sets him apart is the service after the sale. He's answered all my questions and offered valuable suggestions and tips and really just overall made getting into this hobby much easier than I could have ever imagined.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:25 PM   #146
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alxs202 View Post
I bought my first hognose from Jason. He really is an amazing breeder, but what sets him apart is the service after the sale. He's answered all my questions and offered valuable suggestions and tips and really just overall made getting into this hobby much easier than I could have ever imagined.
Thanks April, great to hear you are enjoying your new hobby!

Old 10-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #147
Lonepanda
Got a pretty eastern hognose from him, everything went smoothly and received a bunch of pictures prior to purchase. He was also willing to answer the questions I had.
Will do business with him again.

Old 10-13-2017, 11:00 PM   #148
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Christopher, for the opportunity to do business with you.

Old 10-17-2017, 01:15 PM   #149
theherbalfox
Just got my little hognose from Jason. She is absolutely perfect and arrived with her little toad buddies right on schedule. Jason put up with all my questions and even offered advice on my other resident hognose. I'll be purchasing more from him in the future!

Old 10-18-2017, 09:42 AM   #150
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Cindy, she should turn out to be a stunning eastern!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!