Bad Guy Beware!! ink_da_blak = Anthony Smoot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:40 PM   #1
Brown_Eyed_Lucy
Beware!! ink_da_blak = Anthony Smoot

He posted a 1600g female pied for $450 on June 9, 2015.

Very responsive at first, until I called him out.

The picture he claimed to be his snake was from a posting at a different site by the actual owner. When asked about the posting, he stopped responding, and deleted the ad. He hasn't said anything about it since.

Also beware, looks like he "sold" his pied to Exotic_By_Nature with a name Randy Morris. This account was created the day after the post July 10th, thanking him for the snake. He was suppose to "ship" the pied that day (10th). Unless he drove from Virginia to illinois or vice versa, it's not ideal that the buyer received the pied the same day. Very Fishy!!!

Old 07-12-2015, 06:42 PM   #2
Brown_Eyed_Lucy
I forgot to add, he said he's had the pied since she was a baby, and that she's a virgin...obviously not.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:49 PM   #3
Brown_Eyed_Lucy
Correction, date was July 8th.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:54 AM   #4
TheFragginDragon
Hell of a coincidence with the email address on Exotic_By_Nature.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2016, 11:41 AM   #5
sig1980
Great work folks

It is the people that have the know how to root these things out that helps us all. Thanks for the effort and information!

Old 07-15-2016, 02:46 PM   #6
Mike Schultz
This kid lives down the street from me. If anybody has been scammed by him and needs help coordinating with the local authorities, let me know!

Old 07-15-2016, 04:47 PM   #7
Mistyck
Nice that he used his "screen name" email for the "Exotic by nature" account. Not too bright...

Old 09-03-2017, 07:04 PM   #8
KrisGarner
Is this the guy? Just wondering because he is trying to sell me a massive female boa that he says came from Exotics by Nature. This guy appears to be from and living in Natchez, MS and Exotics by Nature is in Louisiana.

This may wind up being an in-person deal, since shipping may be prohibitively expensive due to her size.

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.smo...47001112095820

Old 09-04-2017, 09:31 AM   #9
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisGarner View Post
Is this the guy? Just wondering because he is trying to sell me a massive female boa that he says came from Exotics by Nature. This guy appears to be from and living in Natchez, MS and Exotics by Nature is in Louisiana.

This may wind up being an in-person deal, since shipping may be prohibitively expensive due to her size.

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.smo...47001112095820

Check out his live video on his page (public). Feeding snakes on top of their own feces and shed skin, water bowls either dry or full of dark brown liquid

Old 09-04-2017, 09:40 PM   #10
April Homich
Ugh, that room and those cages are absolutely disgusting and a fire hazard of crap piled everywhere! Yeah, I realize that snakes can be messy, but if you're making a video, check that your cages are clean. Those are obviously rarely cleaned with all the old crap. There's a poor beardie on paper with no light. There's also a gaboon viper in a tank that doesn't look super secure. That's an accident waiting the happen. It's also sad seeing the short tail with a completely dry water dish. They need lots and lots of water. Those poor boas, also. I would never buy from him unless you're willing to take on some health issues. I took a few screenshots of the video, but the quality isn't great.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!