Bad Guy Christian Ryder! RYDER SCIENTIFIC (SCAMMER) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2015, 05:36 PM   #71
nickolasanastasiou
Kenneth, why does your location say "Accident, Maryland, new york" in the location field?

Old 12-31-2015, 05:38 PM   #72
nickolasanastasiou
What is your actual name? Kenneth Salazar or Christian Ryder?

Old 12-31-2015, 05:40 PM   #73
nickolasanastasiou
It would be helpful to your side of this if you posted communications between yourself and Kazimir. Please tactfully edit any profanity in advance.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:40 PM   #74
kensalazarintheglades
Here is the jailbird's promise to refund the money:

Kazimir Maligranda
Dec 8

to me
This message has been deleted. Restore message
I've stayed in contact with you fully with full intent of refunding the money as people use emails instead of conversing via text or call to scam . You will be issued a refund .

Sent from my iPhone

Old 12-31-2015, 08:41 PM   #75
kensalazarintheglades
Here is our email to JAILBIRD Kazman

to kingkaz12
This message has been deleted. Restore message
I do not see the refund attempted.

You did not want to sell us the monitor, issue the refund.

and this goes back to exactly why I structured the transaction in the manner I did.

Our Paypal rep is 100%. Zero issues since 2009.

In speaking with Paypal last night I inquired about 'stopping payment' or cancelling payment.

I was told that is in cases where the seller is totally fraudulent and you did not get your product or service.

If the monitor arrived alive, I would have no ability to gripe or cancel.

If people could just 'revoke' the payment once the goods are shipped or service rendered then the entire paypal system would be out the window.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:46 PM   #76
kensalazarintheglades
This jailbird never had any monitor to sell, it was a scam, he has been in and out of jails his whole life , I do not SELL anything. I got my money BACK from Paypal as Paypal advised they are closing his account down. This dude posts non-existent reptiles and collects deposits, excuse me: steals deposits.
Kristi get a law degree. really.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:47 PM   #77
nickolasanastasiou
No need for several individual messages. Consolidating the entire set of communications into as few posts as possible makes for simpler presentation of evidence.

As for the name and location questions, answering promptly is recommended.

Also, your petty name-calling is not appreciated, so cut that out.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:49 PM   #78
kensalazarintheglades
Shady is beating your wife Kazzy or cosby- whatever your name is. Your arrest sheet has a sufficiency of aliases . Shady is drunk driving and drug and fraud arrests. That is shady. I got my refund from Paypal, they took it out of your account. BUYERS BEWARE !

Old 12-31-2015, 08:57 PM   #79
tlmoon
Ken Salazar, you aren't winning any points with your off the wall posts. Regardless of whether the information is valid, when you call names and use ethnic slurs it is hard to take you seriously. Your name seems to be inconsistent, and your location is NY, Maryland, and "Accident". I said awhile ago that the OP should refund you. So I'm not on his side of keeping the deposit. But you are not making yourself look good at all.

Old 12-31-2015, 09:00 PM   #80
nickolasanastasiou
He is urged to handle himself better if he decides to return.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!