Bad Guy I got ripped off. Kevin Olbrych - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2017, 02:01 PM   #11
PStein80
Ah Robert, thank you so much. I assumed he would resurface eventually, but it would have been nice if he had called me, and the other fellow to whom he owes $2900 for the Stars, before posting more ads. I sent him both a text and an email. We'll see what happens. I will post any updates. -Peter

Old 06-22-2017, 04:56 PM   #12
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by PStein80 View Post
We'll see what happens.
Yes, lets see what he decides to do about things now.

Old 06-23-2017, 02:50 PM   #13
PStein80
Update: I spoke to Kevin last night. I texted him, and he responded that he would call later. He did call back, and said that he has had some problems, but that he is getting back on his feet, and that he still had two of the turtles I was promised, and he will get the other two, later this fall. I was ok with that. As I said previously, I have done business with him before. He was very apologetic, and I do think he is trying to correct these issues. Will update this again when it is pertinent. -Peter

Old 06-23-2017, 03:21 PM   #14
nickolasanastasiou
That is great news. I hope he can send your partial order and then follow up with the remainder in the autumn season as indicated. Him regaining his footing is also desirable.

Old 06-23-2017, 05:09 PM   #15
capuzzi2
I haven't heard from him yet

Old 06-23-2017, 05:54 PM   #16
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by capuzzi2 View Post
I haven't heard from him yet
His phone number is posted, I would suggest you contacting him (similar to Peter) and not waiting for him to initiate further contact.

Old 06-25-2017, 09:45 AM   #17
imabirdmom
Why are people still buy from this guy

Quote:
I've bought some things thru the years with no issues from him. I sent him 2900 for 1.2 Stars last week and he dropped off the face of the earth. I just found this:

http://openpasts.com/PublicRecord/KE.../1111345593999

He is in the slammer
Do a search on him and this is NOT his first trip to the slammer nor his last. His shipping practices are abhorrent. My tiny baby tortoises came in a [previously USED small size if it fits it ships box with no padding no nothing to keep them from tossing around or being crushed. The box was not marked that there were animals inside. I WAS pissed! It never even occurred to me to ask how he was sending them to me. I just assumed we all used the same boxing standards especially someone who has so many reptiles they are shipping.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:42 PM   #18
capuzzi2
I heard from Kevin a few days ago. In summary he says he doesn't have the money ot the Stars that I paid for. I saw that he posted an ad today for an adult pair of Cherryheads for 2K (probably worth a but less than this). I conveyed him an offer thru Fauna (PM) and text message that if he sends me those I would be happy and proclaim us square. I even offered to pay for the shipping. He would be settling his debt to me for a little more that 50 cents on the dollar. I will let you all know what he says (or if he doesn't).

Old 06-27-2017, 06:52 PM   #19
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I heard from Kevin a few days ago. In summary he says he doesn't have the money ot the Stars that I paid for. I saw that he posted an ad today for an adult pair of Cherryheads for 2K (probably worth a but less than this). I conveyed him an offer thru Fauna (PM) and text message that if he sends me those I would be happy and proclaim us square. I even offered to pay for the shipping. He would be settling his debt to me for a little more that 50 cents on the dollar. I will let you all know what he says (or if he doesn't).
On the fence here. Not so sure that he's wheeling anddealing to scam, but maybe to recover? I could be wrong. If he profits from any sales, and sends zip to the OP, ...

Old 06-27-2017, 07:11 PM   #20
capuzzi2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
On the fence here. Not so sure that he's wheeling anddealing to scam, but maybe to recover? I could be wrong. If he profits from any sales, and sends zip to the OP, ...

No he's not. The thread is locked on those cherryheads. I am giving him the benefit of doubt and assuming that he is considering my offer. I've bought stuff from him before and been happy. But he is in arrears to me for 2900 going back to February. I want him to make this good and I am offering an opportunity to get out from under it at a reduced cost.

BTW I used to line in Media. Hung out at Packy's

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!