Bad Guy Snare99 - Frog Depot - Sick Dragons & Scams - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:21 PM   #11
NVBearded
Sorry for the language, but these were some of the responses. He has sold other people sick animals too, and had several reviews as well as responses about him selling them sick lizards and frogs.
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2017, 01:22 PM   #12
NVBearded
Can an admin delete this? It posted my reply as a new thread.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:23 PM   #13
NVBearded
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVBearded View Post
Can an admin delete this? It posted my reply as a new thread.
Nevermind, it showed up looking like a new thread, it's just page 2. Can anyone tell I don't know how to use the board? lol

Old 09-01-2017, 01:49 PM   #14
snared99
Im not 100% sure why this post even allowed since we had zero business dealings, but anyway. As i explained many times to you, those are 2 pics, one flash one without, ZERO Photoshop. But pics taken on my piece of crap phone, which i promise has no Photoshop. If you look closely you can see they are not identical. no one is scamming anyone.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:57 PM   #15
AllisonLeigh
If you look at the back left leg the middle toe is in a different position in the two pics, they are very similar but upon closer examination they do appear to be different pics, to me at least. Whether or not they are photoshop-ed I couldn't tell you, but a flash does make a huge difference on color so it is a reasonable possibility.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:58 PM   #16
NVBearded
Because we did have business dealings? You attempted to sell me a dragon with an edited image. I don't care how you edited it, you first posted the high color and contrast photo in your ad. When I asked for more photos you first sent me the wrong dragon and then sent me the image from the ad without any editing. You also messaged me when confronted about this sick dragon that she had sent you photos of the dragon alive and well that morning, not knowing she had already told me he died. You also posted on your reviews that I was a scammer and made a post about not knowing what I was talking about and not selling her the dragon. When I posted proof you deleted the thread, turned off your reviews and came here. You had other reviews for selling people sick dragons and people were commenting about you selling them sick animals.

Old 09-01-2017, 02:02 PM   #17
andfrogs
What appear to be crickets in the bin on the left are in different places on the paper towel rolls in the pictures as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Old 09-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #18
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by andfrogs View Post
What appear to be crickets in the bin on the left are in different places on the paper towel rolls in the pictures as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You're right! Good eyes! I had to zoom right in to see the toe, but those crickets are pretty obvious. We need a white balance standard for reptile pictures, haha.

Old 09-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #19
Fatalis
To confirm, I put the two images in photoshop on top of each other to compare. These are indeed different photos and I do believe the brighter one was using flash on the seller's camera.

Old 09-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #20
NVBearded
Regardless, the on the ad looks absolutely nothing color wise like the actual dragon. That's not okay and there's still the other issues at hand. I did an overlap as well just now and the only difference is maybe a slight change in the dragons wit, the were taken seconds apart and the color difference is insane. Let's not pretend it was an accidental thing he posted on the ad. There's no excuse for that significant of a difference or any of the other crap I mentioned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!