Bad Guy Andre Mondin - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2017, 04:16 PM   #61
Snake-Queen
Good so far.
Next time, insist on paying for goods and services.

The remaining emails showing your conversation about it not eating and his agreement to have you return it.

Old 11-21-2017, 04:19 PM   #62
ranarussell
2 more

More emails
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #63
ranarussell
Last one

And this once he had the snake back
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2017, 04:29 PM   #64
ranarussell
As you can see identical to before i did not alter one word

Old 11-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #65
Snake-Queen
Where are the emails from when it first started eating?

Why feed live if it's used to f/t? I've had several snakes who've never seen a live prey and won't touch it.

Old 11-21-2017, 05:56 PM   #66
ranarussell
My point exactly he said it was eating well on thawed but try live. I should have known it was a problem feeder but hind sight is 20/20

Old 11-21-2017, 06:31 PM   #67
Snake-Queen
No, he said "if you want to try live put it in a deli cup."

I would like to see all of the emails, there are several missing. Especially, the ones where you initially contacted him about it not eating and discussing a butthead return of the snake.

You are not helping your case by leaving these out.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:23 PM   #68
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranarussell View Post
As you can see identical to before i did not alter one word
What you did from the get-go is edit the correspondence. You only posted what you wanted the audience to see here. Red flag number one. The full conversion was not in your best interest.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:30 PM   #69
Snake-Queen
I don't know how butthead got into my last post, that must have been an auto correct error. My apologies.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:40 AM   #70
Black Adder
It does seem that the op was trying way too hard to feed this gtp, my experience with them is they are fragile and notorious eaters at the best of times. Many times I had mine not eat at a feeding for no apparent good reason and trying to force them is not going to have any effect at all besides to stress them even more. Once that happens you might have to leave for 2 weeks even to try again. Also trying to feed the day after a shed is usually a lost cause too, I would leave a few days after shed not the very next day.

However no matter what it seems clear Andre has the snake back in his possession and although no comments on its good health there were no comments on it being in bad health. So his decision to state any agreement is null and void is a very poor business one as again no matter if the op is the buyer from hell he has absolutely no right to try and keep both the snake and $2000 of somebodies hard earned cash!

Yes there may be some emails missing but I have seen enough to conclude I would deal with neither of them ever.

Think op said he had recovered $1000 from credit card if he does not get the rest via paypal then Andre owes the op $1000.
On top of that it is just plain WRONG for Andre to ask the op to send as friends and family, I would have halted the deal right there and then tbh.

It maybe that Andre WAS highly respected in the Cal herp scene, by this thread he most definitely is not now.
He cannot even be bothered to respond here, maybe because he knows he made poor decisions and he cannot control this site like he can farcebook.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!