My FELLOW LEO Enthusiasts. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-02-2004, 06:35 PM   #1
Blazin
Thumbs down My FELLOW LEO Enthusiasts.

I sincerly would like to first off all extend my deepest apologies for posting off the topic recently. I acted out of total disregard for the sanctity of this forum and all the devout Leopard Gecko enthusiasts that post here. Thinking of only myself I choose to share a certain misshap that happened to occur with a different species of reptile. In doing this apparently I almost upset the entire balance of the Universe. Again to all the people who I know in this forum and regularly share things with I apologize. I have choosen to give myself 30 lashes and have my fingernails pulled out in a sign of repentance. Oh and for the instigator that called my post to a moderators attention I hear Nazis/Kingsnake.com has a few openings for some Mods!

Usually at the Firehouse we have to work hard to Snap folks. Here some people have skin thats only Microns thick!

Old 08-02-2004, 06:45 PM   #2
geckosurfer
Whew.

I was worried about that Bearded Dragon post but fortunately, we prevented from any cross contamination. I wasn't offended (other than for your loss!).

Guess it's like when I made an illegal turn knew I did wrong at that moment and I apologized to the very nice policeman who waived the ticket. But hey, dung happens.

Old 08-03-2004, 12:55 AM   #3
ragnew
All good man!

Some people just look for things to whine about!!! It's almost funny to see how far people will go to show their disapproval of something as little as an "OFF TOPIC" post!!! Especially when its labelled "OFF TOPIC" in the beginning...

They don't like off topic posts, then SKIP'EM!! Easy enough!

Damn, my niece isn't even two and she can't compare with the MASSIVE fits some people throw!!! It's just mind boggling!

Again, sorry for your loss there Chad, and I'm glad that you shared it with us.

Old 08-03-2004, 03:25 AM   #4
robin d.
may your pubes be infested with the fleas of a thousand camals and may you be plauged with the drizzling sh!tz and may you reek of the stench of a camel for a thousand years

dude its all good... i gues some people dont have better things to do.... i know i for one have cage cleaning and feeding and whatnot as i am sure you do..... take it with a grain of salt...... im 14 up on you.... i hear at 25 we get a prize supposed to be a leo... bet its a tremper if so ill send it to alberto

Old 08-03-2004, 09:08 AM   #5
USAGECKOS
Sad News everyone....

Chad has been sentenced to death... there will be a be-heading at sunrise. All are welcome to witness this event and are encouraged to throw stones!!!! (LMFAO)

Old 08-03-2004, 10:00 AM   #6
Crestedleo
LOL

Well then whoever wants chad's leos better make sure they get on his will! LOL

Old 08-03-2004, 11:40 AM   #7
HRoss
offended to the highest degree here(lol). it is funny, no one that actually has anything to say about leopard geckos has a problem with what you wrote. i know i do not. i guess he could not find his leopard geckos cheap enough for feeders or there was not some young girl to pick apart because she had the nerve to think her gecko could have feelings.
what a {insert explitive here}
howard ross
crap i did not spell check; he might come to my house with a dictionary. oh, wait i forgot he said i do not even own my house at one point.

Old 08-03-2004, 11:44 AM   #8
riverjop
I was wondering what was going on? At first I thought the world was coming to an end! Then I figured it must be a "blue moon" syndrome!....But now I know that Chad must have upset the Time & Space Continuim with that post!:alien:

Old 08-03-2004, 11:49 AM   #9
HRoss
here i go off topic. overton i could not help but notice the woods in the background of those tegu photos a while back. is the hunting pretty good there? other than white tail, what type of tasty animals do you have running around?
howard ross
sorry to offend bamby lovers everywhere.

Old 08-03-2004, 12:23 PM   #10
riverjop
Hey howard!
Well besides all the White Tail deer we have (in our yard) which lately, since my dog has become blind and almost deaf (he's 11 years old and on his last leg) I've been shooting them with a b.b. gun in the butt, as they are wiping out our plants next to the house. We have elk, moose and bear. Last year I counted 10 different bears 9 of them with in a mile of our house! (three on our driveway) LOL
We get the occasional moose and my friend had a mountain lion about thirty feet behind his house.
OH OH the off-post Nazi is coming!!!
some airial pic's
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!