Inquiry Nate Fox - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:52 PM   #1
Sofia
Nate Fox

Has anyone here done business with Nate Fox? I'm tentatively interested in a corn snake he's advertising on Facebook but I'm not comfortable doing business with an unknown quantity.
Thanks for any info you can give me.

Old 08-20-2016, 01:36 AM   #2
LauraB
Got any more info? FB url, email, phone, etc?

Old 08-20-2016, 01:52 AM   #3
Sofia
His ad in the Colubrid Classified group says he's in New Castle, Delaware. There's no email address or phone number in the ad so presumably
he's expecting people to reply via Facebook.

We aren't Facebook "friends" so I can't see any contact info on his Facebook page.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:30 AM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
If I am to trust my spidey sense, and I do, I think this is your guy.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=60108

That is the profile. Despite the incorrect format of the location field, his last post was associated with Delaware by origin.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=289825

That is a review thread under another name. Nate Peterson.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:45 AM   #5
Sofia
Thanks. That was very helpful.

Old 08-20-2016, 10:56 AM   #6
Insomniac101
I bought some corns from Nate on a couple of occasions. It was a few years ago, but the animals were healthy, and feeding well. He answered all of my questions promptly, and included the animals' feed and shed records as well.

He was a "Good Guy", in my experience. He goes by the username of "Fyrefocks" on Cornsnakes.com

Kathy

Old 08-20-2016, 11:02 AM   #7
Sofia
Thanks. I appreciate the information.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:53 PM   #8
senusenu
Yes, Nate is great guy with great animals.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:05 PM   #9
Sofia
Thanks to everyone for your help.

I contacted Nate. Unfortunately, we couldn't settle on a mutually agreeable price but he seemed like a very pleasant and reasonable person. I would have no hesitation buying from him in the future.

Old 08-21-2016, 11:08 AM   #10
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
Thanks to everyone for your help.

I contacted Nate. Unfortunately, we couldn't settle on a mutually agreeable price but he seemed like a very pleasant and reasonable person. I would have no hesitation buying from him in the future.
I just replied to your PM with this suggestion. Too bad he wouldn't go lower, but I'm glad you still found him pleasant to speak to. I had a fairly long chat with him when I purchased from him, and he was very friendly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!