1.0 Burmese 66% Het Albino and '02 1.0 sumatran blood - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 07:03 PM   #1
therock050283
Thumbs up 1.0 Burmese 66% Het Albino and '02 1.0 sumatran blood

I have a male burm for sale, 7ft he is normal coloration, mother was a wild caught/ CB albino caught in the everglades, which was the cause of Hurricane Andrew. We all know these stories...I am moving this snake bc he is going to be too big for me too handle when my kid comes. I am interested in trades of the BCI kind. preferably female, large. I am looking for $150 if bought. Believe me i love this snake, but i have to move him. If you live in Fl. depending on where you are i can go half way, i prefer not to ship but i am delta verified.

There is also a male blood up for sale, i will consider trading both for a Emerald tree boa, he is 3.5 ft weighs about 10 lbs and is $200 email me at monoxidechild632003@yahoo.com

dont miss out on these , i believe these are good deals and i may go a little lower.

Trades or Cash doesnt matter its all good...

pics will be on later..........
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2004, 07:32 PM   #2
therock050283
about the pics

please email me if you want the pics, they are quite too large for the web site forum. thanks shawn
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2004, 12:59 PM   #3
therock050283
sold

sold , thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread