~~High-End Crested Geckos~~ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 09:00 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
~~High-End Crested Geckos~~

Ok everyone! I have a TON of cresteds for sale. All of them are eating great and are guaranteed to be healthy! The only crested without a tail is the olive male.
1) Olive male, 1.5 years old, tailess, proven. 1st Picture, $75

2) Light Tan male , 1.5 years old, proven $50

3) Dark flame unsexed , the flames are NEON orange, produced here and is 3 months old. 3rd picture and on the right! $100

4) brown-ish flame unsexed , produced here and is 1 month old, 3rd picture on the left. $30

5) 3 unsexed red juvies, got in a trade about 1 month ago from kelli at HISS and they were produced there also, all are developing there red still but it is coming in fast!! They are 5 inches plus. 2nd picture. Not sure I really want to sell but if someone want to make me an offer on them fell free to, so Best Offer!

All prices are plus shipping. Shipping will be done Fed-Ex overnight and will cost about $40, but it depends on where you are located! If interested in a couple of them I can make a deal! Please email me at slitherstuderik@yahoo.com or post here with questions. Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2005, 09:05 PM   #2
EriksReptiles
Here is a picture of the wierd tan male! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2005, 06:58 PM   #3
jmkhet
How old are the red juvies?Also is it possible to get a vent, and pore shot of the dark fire?Send them to jmkhet@yahoo.com Thanks, Josh

Old 03-12-2005, 08:28 PM   #4
EriksReptiles
The Dark Flame is on hold(waiting for money)!
Everything else is still available!!
I will go take some pictures of the red cresteds vent and post them!! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2005, 10:12 PM   #5
EriksReptiles
ok here are 3 pictures of the red juvie bulges. I tried to get a picture of there pores but those pictures are alot harder then they sound!(its also a new camera and Im still getting used to it). I have no idea what sex they will be as adults though, but here are some pictures! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2005, 03:24 PM   #6
nofxis1
hey erik its mike can you put the 50$ tan male on hold please i'm probly goin too buy it call me at 303 792 9028 thanks mike

Old 03-13-2005, 03:51 PM   #7
nofxis1
crested gecko

hey erik it is mike i was interested in the tan gecko for 50.00 could u please call me man 303 792 9028

Old 03-16-2005, 07:32 PM   #8
EriksReptiles
#3 (dark flame)and #4(brown-ish flame) are sold! Thanks Laura! Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2005, 11:47 PM   #9
EriksReptiles
Everything is sold (waiting on the rest of the payment on the 3 reds and tan male) except the olive male. The first $90 gets the olive male shipped to your door!! Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2005, 10:17 PM   #10
EriksReptiles
Ok, The Olive male is on hold(waiting payment). I will be leaving this ad up until I recieve the payment and then it will be deleted.

But Everything is sold or Im waiting on payment for it. Thanks Everyone that bought something! Erik
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread