So, who has new buzztails now? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-17-2008, 10:44 PM   #1
GQMedic
So, who has new buzztails now?

Here we are, August, the venomous forum has been REAL quiet, which makes me suspect that there has been both much herping going on, and, new additions to our collections?

I received a yearling fem C. o. helleri with very nice colors and patterns, I'll get pix up as soon as I can. I've had her for about a month now. I found some nice Scutes in the wild just down the hill from me and a really nice adult helleri, so dark, she looked like she had been dipped in chocolate, she looked gravid (which makes me call it a "she") In the last week or so, it's been too warm for my liking, and probably the snakes as well, but it's been a great season for herping. I did run into a C. Cerastes, it was truly an exceptional looking one, had a striking "cookies -n- cream" pattern and coloration with well pronounced "horns". If only my dog gone camera still worked.

I have been looking for a nice young Atrox to add to the family, so many to chose from out and about but the Scutes seem to be everywhere.

So, who's got new buzztails?

Old 08-20-2008, 04:52 PM   #2
fishmich
nothin new right now but im hopin to see some cb horridus show up for sale somewhere soon. sometime this late summer or fall im sure ill have something new to share here.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
Gary O
I just picked up a pair of Mottled Rocks......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn1WRkjh9-4

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!