Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 38 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #371
Paige n' James
I am sorry if someone posted this but I have googled NatPet and I get a petrochemical company. How can I find out about the NatPet organization that is run by Adam? I would think his priority would be to his debts first. It is not as if Adam has disputed them. But he has been stringing the OP along for years!! At the very least Adam should be sending the OP small payments. Can you at least do that Adam? Could you imagine being duped out of thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it but worthless "the check is in the mail" statements. So shameful!!!!

Old 01-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #372
Focal
Adam isn't going to reply here. That would be acknowledging his problems/debts which isn't consistent with his current and past practices.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:59 PM   #373
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige69 View Post
I am sorry if someone posted this but I have googled NatPet and I get a petrochemical company. How can I find out about the NatPet organization that is run by Adam? I would think his priority would be to his debts first. It is not as if Adam has disputed them. But he has been stringing the OP along for years!! At the very least Adam should be sending the OP small payments. Can you at least do that Adam? Could you imagine being duped out of thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it but worthless "the check is in the mail" statements. So shameful!!!!
http://www.natpet.org/

I haven't been closely following the story, but I remembering hearing something at one point about him handing off the reins to someone else. Not sure where it went from there?

Old 01-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #374
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
http://www.natpet.org/

I haven't been closely following the story, but I remembering hearing something at one point about him handing off the reins to someone else. Not sure where it went from there?
Unless my recollection is flawed, his name was removed from the website, but this in no way proves that he's no longer holding said reins.

Looking at how rigoriously his waterbearer zealously holds and protects the water..I would not be surprised if it wasn't just a tactial move on paper without substance.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #375
TripleMoonsExotic
I found it interesting that you can no longer access the NATpet website without a username and password.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:17 PM   #376
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
I found it interesting that you can no longer access the NATpet website without a username and password.
So only the gullible few who feverently believe that "NetPet" (play on words) is looking out for our interests (and haven't simply found another source of income that requires little output compared to income) are allowed to enter the holely domain?

Old 01-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #377
Paige n' James
I agree I followed the link and realized I couldn't access it either and I was thinking what a crock!! If you plan on doing good things you don't try and block people from it! Be it helping or becoming more aware of herp related issues.

Old 01-23-2011, 06:04 PM   #378
david1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Could come in handy for the guys outside the US for reporting.
Yip , this will be very usefull !! thank you so much for this info .... someone also mentioned that they think Adam (Conman Wysocki) has possibly withdrawn from Natpet .... this makes perfect sense because I sent him an email stating that I am going to report him to the IRS !!!

What Adam possibly does not realize is that all bank transactions can and will be traced by the auditors !! My opinion is that it will hopefully just be a matter of time before he is prosecuted ..... as he is becoming desperate !!

All I want him to do is to make contact with me and inform me when he will be able to refund me my money , even if he can only start paying me in another 6 months time , that will also be ok , but he just does not make contact with me !

I know that Adam supporters are also reading this thread , so can you ps let him know that once he pay's me my money I will go away , if not I am going to be this GIANT thorn in his butt and I will try and make life a living hell for him indefinetly !!

My mission this weekend is to google as many snake breeders internationally, especially the USA that I possibly can and let them know about my fraudulent deal with Adam and that they should not support NATPET but should rather support USARK !!

Old 01-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #379
david1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
You can wrap it in as much speculation as you want, he made a statement about Natpet, I asked if he had proof of NatPet ripping anyone off. Apparently he doesn't... The rest of your post is just white noise.
Hi Sam - The way that I was raised is to be honest, have integrity and treat people with respect and hopefully they will treat me the same - I have also raised my children the same way ........ So the way that I see it is as follows , you are either an honest person or a dishonest person !!! I think that you will agree that their is no "grey area" here !

Adam owes us +- 7000 USD ,so if you had to ask me if I had faith and trust in Adam to resposibly manage Natpet I would have to say NO ! I DO NOT TRUST HIM !!

Old 01-24-2011, 07:19 AM   #380
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
All I want him to do is to make contact with me and inform me when he will be able to refund me my money , even if he can only start paying me in another 6 months time , that will also be ok , but he just does not make contact with me !
David,

More power to you dude! But... I wouldn't settle for the bold part up above. If you were to allow him to do this, he would only slow your momentum for trying to get your money back. That would buy him six more months for you to forget, give up, lose you train of thought, start over on pursuing reimbursement, etc. This is the scammers greatest tool... time. If victims stop hounding him, that gives him time to come out of the shadows indulge on the blood of others

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland