Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2018, 10:45 PM   #31
J9turtlepower
Stalking my Facebook page to make fun of my family that has nothing to do with any of this and he has never met nor talked to.
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 11:23 PM   #32
J9turtlepower
Him thanking his friend for theatening my daughter
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2018, 04:40 PM   #33
MikeCurtin
Most of the evidence posted here has shown Anthony Leverock to be responding to actions by the O.P. I went through most of it, and did not see direct threats towards her or her family, other than some type of legal/civil/business actions in response to how he feels he has been treated. In fact, the mention of kids I saw seemed like him pleading with the OP's friends to back off, as to not have their kids/families negatively affected by his response to their actions.

Cristin, do you have any proof that Anthony stole your CC info to set up the website? Is there anything that ties him to creation of the website? Do you have any proof of threats he has made directly towards you, other than those that involve legal actions as a response to your actions?

Candi, did he offer you a refund or replacement of the DOA prior to your PayPal dispute?

FYI - I have not dealt with, nor do I personally know any of the parties involved.

Old 06-11-2018, 05:59 PM   #34
J9turtlepower
If all the posts of him rambling on about taking me down with enhanced SEO's that can affect my employment and my family is not enough proof he was planning that website then I do have access to a group conversation to which he planned it all out step by step. I cropped the group convo so you get the gist without giving away anymore private info on those not involved. I also posted screenshots of his friends telling me my when my daughter gets harrassed it will be my fault and then Anthony thanking him for sending those messages. He words stuff like that to make his friends believe he actually cares about his influence on children but in reality he doesn't care and has child abuse listed on his criminal records.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2018, 06:15 PM   #35
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Most of the evidence posted here has shown Anthony Leverock to be responding to actions by the O.P. I went through most of it, and did not see direct threats towards her or her family, other than some type of legal/civil/business actions in response to how he feels he has been treated. In fact, the mention of kids I saw seemed like him pleading with the OP's friends to back off, as to not have their kids/families negatively affected by his response to their actions.

Cristin, do you have any proof that Anthony stole your CC info to set up the website? Is there anything that ties him to creation of the website? Do you have any proof of threats he has made directly towards you, other than those that involve legal actions as a response to your actions?

Candi, did he offer you a refund or replacement of the DOA prior to your PayPal dispute?

FYI - I have not dealt with, nor do I personally know any of the parties involved.

I have my own thread. And he offered to help until I took my sick one to the vet after that no he didn’t. He blocked me on Facebook. And I blocked his phone number after I waited 2 weeks to see if he would cool off and come talk about it. I didn’t file my paypal dispute until January 25th and I didn’t file paypal I filed with my bank. 2 times! So no he did not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-11-2018, 06:17 PM   #36
MikeCurtin
How do you have access to these conversations?

The website I was referencing was the one that was set up with your credit card under your name that allegedly threatened him. What's the story there? Do you have any proof?

Something just doesn't add up. You may just not be doing a good job laying things out, or I'm having a hard time weeding through all of it. Are you saying that he is threatening to launch a website that makes it easier for people to find out about your past criminal history?

Old 06-11-2018, 06:19 PM   #37
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candipatton View Post
I have my own thread. And he offered to help until I took my sick one to the vet after that no he didn’t. He blocked me on Facebook. And I blocked his phone number after I waited 2 weeks to see if he would cool off and come talk about it. I didn’t file my paypal dispute until January 25th and I didn’t file paypal I filed with my bank. 2 times! So no he did not.

SO, he rescinded his offer for a refund/replacement after you took one to the vet? DO you have conversations?

MODS: Can we merge these 2 simultaneous threads?

Old 06-11-2018, 06:33 PM   #38
J9turtlepower
He already did launch a website to look like my online resume with a client of mines personal info. How I have access is better here nor there but once I found out about this website I collected every bit of proof I didn't make it as I could cause I knew he had also reported it to try to get me fired. I actually had to meet with an investigator of my nursing license today about the webpage that was made. Luckily I had plenty of proof that it was not me. Yes this website was also paid for with a credit card in my name and a link to pay pal asking for donations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
How do you have access to these conversations?

The website I was referencing was the one that was set up with your credit card under your name that allegedly threatened him. What's the story there? Do you have any proof?

Something just doesn't add up. You may just not be doing a good job laying things out, or I'm having a hard time weeding through all of it. Are you saying that he is threatening to launch a website that makes it easier for people to find out about your past criminal history?
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-11-2018, 06:34 PM   #39
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
He already did launch a website to look like my online resume with a client of mines personal info. How I have access is better here nor there but once I found out about this website I collected every bit of proof I didn't make it as I could cause I knew he had also reported it to try to get me fired. I actually had to meet with an investigator of my nursing license today about the webpage that was made. Luckily I had plenty of proof that it was not me. Yes this website was also paid for with a credit card in my name and a link to pay pal asking for donations.

Sorry for the typos, I collected every bit of proof I could cause I knew he had reported me.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:41 PM   #40
Candipatton
[quote=MikeCurtin;2080724]SO, he rescinded his offer for a refund/replacement after you took one to the vet? DO you have conversations?

MODS: Can we merge these 2 simultaneous threads?[/

Yes I do. And I will post them when I get home from work. Not only did I pay for my albino but I paid shipping for another person to receive hers also. Myself and Anthony was suppose to go half and half and I ended up paying the whole shipping fee. Her turtles she received dead also.
He wanted us to fill out the FedEx insurance paper as we were him and send it back to him and he would mail it out. Fed ex told me I’m not to fill that out because I’m just the buyer not the seller. Then I took the one he gifted me (the normal red Ear) to emergency vet and the vet said my turtle didn’t die during shipping and the other one didn’t get that sick during the 15 hour shipment. After that Anthony got rude and refused to work with me after that. Then my name is plastered all over his page.

And he slandered another person also, however that person can’t comment right now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!