BF wanted - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-11-2004, 05:39 PM   #61
Lucille

Old 06-11-2004, 05:45 PM   #62
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
Brian, you are wayyyy to young to be saying that.

Not really.... And lets face it I have been around the block a couple of hundred times too many...

Old 06-11-2004, 05:48 PM   #63
Stardust
Awww, come on Brian, something must float your boat???
Something must make that temperture rise????
Having been around the block several times you should have some kind of rise, either that or you havent been around the right blocks.

Old 06-11-2004, 05:52 PM   #64
Lucille

Old 06-11-2004, 05:55 PM   #65
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
Awww, come on Brian, something must float your boat???
Something must make that temperture rise????
Having been around the block several times you should have some kind of rise, either that or you havent been around the right blocks.

Not really....

Old 06-11-2004, 06:19 PM   #66
Stardust
Well you left that wide open, not really too what?

Old 06-11-2004, 06:55 PM   #67
Lucille

Old 06-12-2004, 12:25 AM   #68
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
Hmmmm you actually call yourself a womanizer, yet get nothing out of it? Or maybe the notches on the bedpost make up for it.....?

Oh I get something out of it.... I just don't get as excited as I did when I was in my early 20's.. Plus most women talk a big game but are lackluster in the preformance...

Old 06-12-2004, 03:13 PM   #69
Sybella
"Piece of meat" and I can have him, Lucille? LOL!!

Ahhh...I see what the problem is Brian. I bet that you haven't found what you're looking for because the emotional investment isn't there. Sex is bland without love. One must at minimum have that spark of chemistry to carry it over until love comes in, or not. If you're a womanizer, and you've just been out to sample, I doubt that you've ever experienced a true love-love relationship. The emotional tie brings out passion in women and without that, I think that some would seem rather frigid and bland to you.

It's ok to have the mindset that you're "out to play" as long as you're happy with it and your partners have that understanding too BUT if it isn't meeting your needs anymore, a change has to be made. Maybe it's time to reexamine your own wants and desires, and think about what you need to do to get them. Of course, if you want a tiger in bed, you'll have to make sure that you find someone playful and openminded in this area...but I know you'll find what you're looking for if you spend some time getting to know your partner, inside as well as out. Remember, women need to be wooed forever...not just until they are "won." The more you put in, the more you'll get in return.

AND, things will be different now because women over 30 are MUCH different than 20-some year olds. You'll see.

Old 06-12-2004, 06:50 PM   #70
bcfos
Sex is bland without love??? I don't think so. How bland can it be having two willing partners at a time? Not very.. But you are right during the act(s) it is great, after isn't. Someone always ends up getting some crazy idea in her head that we will be an "Item". If I was looking for that it would be one thing, but so far i haven't met a woman who can keep me interested for more than a couple of weeks tops.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!