Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #411
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Contract law says a rejected offer is dead.
Arbitration says everything is on the table. Nothing dead.

I never question each side has completely screwed this deal up. And I completely agree with you on the fact that Mr. Kruger should not be put out in the cold on this one. He may have been self serving, but he does not need to in up giving more then he is entitled too.

But I will also remind you that Mr. Kruger as stalled on this deal. If I remember right, Mr. Kruger told Mr. Marrero that he wanted to ship back the 7 boas in his possession. Not the 11, because Mr.Kruger told Mr. Marrero that he sold the 4 already.

So from that point, which was just a few days in, until it was revealed by Mr. Kruger in this thread that he did not sell the snakes and was in fact "trying to prevent him from scamming me". The first post Mr. Kruger tried to correct that little lie was on 10/23/15.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=116

So, what do we do about that time. The time that Mr. Marrero thought if he did take the snakes back, he was only going to get 7 back, not 11?

Old 11-01-2015, 06:24 PM   #412
juliasara
Mr. Kruger is signed in right now and still no response. As Lucille said, the clock is ticking mr kruger. I sincerely hope you do the right thing here!

Old 11-01-2015, 07:07 PM   #413
Lucille
I would wait a reasonable time for him to reply. To me, reasonable would be by tomorrow morning, 9AM Central, this is not rocket science.

If Kruger does nothing, and simply chooses to scam Alex out of his snakes, I would do what I suggested a few pages back and simply post all the identifying information you can dig up on himself and his family (remember, it is a family company, they are involved) in order to help warn others so they can avoid doing business with any of the family and do not get taken.

Old 11-01-2015, 10:20 PM   #414
Thenotoriousdud
He doesn't want to send the snakes back. Once he's confronted with actually having to physically send the snakes back, he'll come up with something. He'll attempt to muddy the waters somehow to delay things. Watch what happens when those labels get sent off.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:16 AM   #415
LauraB
What he said above. Always an excuse, a delay, a reason he, Mel Kruger, will not do the right thing. No offense intended, but ya'll can talk legalese all day (and I am no stranger); it won't matter, I'm afraid.

Given his attitude, arrogance, his apparent lies (I sold some snakes; uh, no I still have them all), his back peddling on the deal and his complete inability to give a freaking inch, sadly I do not see Mel Kruger doing the right thing, the moral thing, the professional thing to compensate the OP. He has had more than enough time.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:44 AM   #416
ElexisC
It just hit me. He told Alex he would send 7 back because he old 4, because he said he thought Alex was trying to screw him? Doesn't that mean Mel was actually the one trying to screw Alex out of 4 snakes he didn't actually sell, to keep 4 for nothing? Nothing Mel says ads up and he makes up another lie to cover the other one.

Alex or Mel post the entire conversation.

After realizing this, because of CwnAnnwn's post, it is clear Mel has been trying to get something for nothing this entire deal. Until proven other wise Mel is the bad guy. Yea Alex screwed up, forgetting one and not checking current gun laws, but had Mel sent the gun/s to Alex's brother or the one gun to Alex, this whole thing would be over. In my opinion it is clear Mel is a scammer, and just wants more for nothing. If I was Alex after not receiving anything I wouldn't sent another snake or money either until Mel made good on his end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 11-02-2015, 03:29 AM   #417
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Exclamation Last time

Ok this will be the last time I take part in all of this drama! Most of you cannot keep up with the post or even care to read them and all of you do not know the full story! All of you have made up your mind about me and found me guilty! So no matter what I show what I say or what I do it will remain like that ! But I am going to stick out one more deal and that will be the end of it.1 Alex sends the Jaguar and I will send the kel-tec to whoever he wants. The Kel-tek sub 2000 is worth between $1,500 and $2,000 it is the first generation that is a steel frame with extras. Deal 2 Alex send a shipping label and I will send all the snakes back after he pays for my boarding .boarding goes as followed____ Big female eats 2 Big rats a weak each rat cost $6.99each 6 weeks is $84.00 / Big male eats 1 Big rat a weak each rat cost $6.99each 6 weak is $42.00 / 2 Triple hets eat 2 small rats EACH a weak that is 4 small rats a weak each rat is $3.99each 6 weeks is $100.00 / 7 Baby Boas eat 1 puprat each a weak that is 7 puprat. puprat cost $2.00each 6 weeks $90.00 Boarding cost is just for rats I am NOT including cleaning and my time boarding cost is $316.00 Yes believe me I know this is expensive but I do not breed my rats and I do not have a hookup for rats . so I have to go to a store and buy them which you are more than welcome to call the stock shop where I get my rats and find out for yourself . These offers are only good for 24 hours then I will be moving on.

Old 11-02-2015, 03:36 AM   #418
lilgreenbee
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Ok this will be the last time I take part in all of this drama! Most of you cannot keep up with the post or even care to read them and all of you do not know the full story! All of you have made up your mind about me and found me guilty! So no matter what I show what I say or what I do it will remain like that ! But I am going to stick out one more deal and that will be the end of it.1 Alex sends the Jaguar and I will send the kel-tec to whoever he wants. The Kel-tek sub 2000 is worth between $1,500 and $2,000 it is the first generation that is a steel frame with extras. Deal 2 Alex send a shipping label and I will send all the snakes back after he pays for my boarding .boarding goes as followed____ Big female eats 2 Big rats a weak each rat cost $6.99each 6 weeks is $84.00 / Big male eats 1 Big rat a weak each rat cost $6.99each 6 weak is $42.00 / 2 Triple hets eat 2 small rats EACH a weak that is 4 small rats a weak each rat is $3.99each 6 weeks is $100.00 / 7 Baby Boas eat 1 puprat each a weak that is 7 puprat. puprat cost $2.00each 6 weeks $90.00 Boarding cost is just for rats I am NOT including cleaning and my time boarding cost is $316.00 Yes believe me I know this is expensive but I do not breed my rats and I do not have a hookup for rats . so I have to go to a store and buy them which you are more than welcome to call the stock shop where I get my rats and find out for yourself . These offers are only good for 24 hours then I will be moving on.
That is absolutely unreal. The deal goes sour, you stall, and he has to pay for "boarding"??? I normally don't comment on these things, but that is so brazenly crooked!

Old 11-02-2015, 04:14 AM   #419
Lucille
Kruger

Propose a third party you can both trust who can hold the funds from Alex for your boarding costs and then give them to you when the snakes arrive at Alex's.
Or, alternatively, a third person who will hold the gun until the jag arrives if Alex chooses to do that.

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
Or look...you were selling one of my 11 snakes for 500.
If one snake could be sold at $500, you can still come out ahead after paying the boarding costs and shipping. Remember a couple of points:
Now that boarding costs have been posted, the clock is ticking on you and further boarding costs will rack up if you do nothing. Remember that the initial fault for all of this mess was yours for 'forgetting' one snake and for the whole deal with having to stop and find a different place to send the gun.

Old 11-02-2015, 04:45 AM   #420
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Ok

Yes I would agree to that if we could come up to a third party that would hold the stuff and give it to where it supposed to go that would be fine by me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger