Wanted Salamanders within Illinois! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 02-17-2016, 09:15 PM   #1
jotarocult
Unhappy Salamanders within Illinois!

It has come to my attention that there is a ban on interstate transport of 201 salamanders. That is a lot of little cuties! I've been searching everywhere to find a place where I can get some salamanders, but because of this ban I'm afraid I can't have any shipped to me from other states.

So because of this, I'm looking for anyone who is selling Salamanders (or newts) within Illinois! I live in the Chicago area, so I hope that I get a few responses. I really wanted to get a marbled salamander, but any salamander will do. Please email me at arrikiros@gmail.com or PM me here. Thanks you guys!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2016, 09:43 PM   #2
Scrooge
Greetings,
please read the actual species list regarding this- many are assuming too much or too little- read for your self and be clear.
Triturus Marmoratus- marbled newt is banned
Ambystoma Opacum- marbled salamander is not banned
Realize some states already have in place some preexisting laws- check your state laws.

This is interim ban, final language will change
Read the language aside from the species list.

Good luck

Old 02-17-2016, 09:47 PM   #3
jotarocult
Thanks a bunch! I'll be sure to read more carefully... ^^"
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
amphibians, chicago, illinois, newts, salamanders