Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2017, 05:27 PM   #301
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
When they bought the first iguana from us it was early in the morning of the 29th between 6-8:30 am when only vendors( Ann and Naomi being vendors) are allowed in the building they confronted us begging us to hold the albino while they gathered money from animals they were selling.
The 29th of what month?

Old 06-17-2017, 06:02 PM   #302
DavidBeard
This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder......and everyone involved seems shady and dishonest and puts enough doubt that I wouldn't deal with anyone if my life depended on it (and that included Linda, Traci, Nick, and any of their "buddies).....one thing I found odd, Linda can't even spell her friend's name correctly......the whole thing reeks.

Old 06-17-2017, 06:18 PM   #303
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder......and everyone involved seems shady and dishonest and puts enough doubt that I wouldn't deal with anyone if my life depended on it (and that included Linda, Traci, Nick, and any of their "buddies).....one thing I found odd, Linda can't even spell her friend's name correctly......the whole thing reeks.
DavidBeard, I am sick and tired of you making accusation about me being dishonest and shady and other conspiracy theories. I came back to post the little that I know and am not coaching or conspiring with anyone. Lucille asked me to come back and post and help find the truth and so I did. I am not the best writer. Sorry if I misspelled a word, am sure you will find other spelling errors as well. People like you are what stop the truth from coming out. I would never call you any of the names you have called me and accused me of because I do not know you and you do not know me.

Old 06-17-2017, 06:47 PM   #304
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
DavidBeard, I am sick and tired of you making accusation about me being dishonest and shady and other conspiracy theories. I came back to post the little that I know and am not coaching or conspiring with anyone. Lucille asked me to come back and post and help find the truth and so I did. I am not the best writer. Sorry if I misspelled a word, am sure you will find other spelling errors as well. People like you are what stop the truth from coming out. I would never call you any of the names you have called me and accused me of because I do not know you and you do not know me.
I make statements based on facts......you've tried to speed rumors via email about people and attempted to play some major manipulation games in this thread. No "theory" has been put forth. You have your own actions to blame for what others think of you.

Old 06-17-2017, 06:50 PM   #305
Serafim
Quote:
I disagree sometimes when people are pressed they change stories or slip up. You might not like what he has to say or agree with how he posts but he isnt keeping the truth from coming out

Old 06-17-2017, 06:50 PM   #306
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
The 29th of what month?
Excellent question as I can see why you may have asked.

I looked it up and the only New England Reptile Expo, scheduled for the 29th (year 2017), was/is January 29th.
I believe that the New England Reptile Expo is the only reptile show that takes place in Manchester.

~~~~

Old 06-17-2017, 07:00 PM   #307
Pasodama
Re. my last post, it brings to mind another question.
The screenshot, allegedly of a vet's message, does not show the year (year is covered by ***).
Is there a screenshot, of same message in existence, that shows the year it was sent?

~~~~

Old 06-17-2017, 07:06 PM   #308
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I make statements based on facts......you've tried to speed rumors via email about people and attempted to play some major manipulation games in this thread. No "theory" has been put forth. You have your own actions to blame for what others think of you.
DavidBeard you are a really piece of work. I never tried to manipulate this thread. I saw sknks that did not look good and spoke my opinion. Any message to what I believed at the time and now know differently, was to an admin to actually slow down what was happening here as there was a person that had accused Nick of something (with no proof) and I was letting Lucille know that that person may have wanted to come forward. I let her know that the accusation was from a 3rd party. I also apologized to Lucille for being short with her and told her I meant no disrespect. That is all. In beginning, I was truly worried and that is all and did want to know the truth. I have since called Nick and am truly surprised. It is true that I had Nick on the phone in a very pleasant conversation and I asked him if he wanted me to message Naomi and ask for proof. He said yes and with Nick on phone, I did just that. About a minute and a half later, a report came in. I sent it to Nick for him to investigate. Nick thanked me, then shortly later messaged me back with some other info. Again, you do not know me so stop calling me names please.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:07 PM   #309
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
I disagree sometimes when people are pressed they change stories or slip up. You might not like what he has to say or agree with how he posts but he isnt keeping the truth from coming out

The process of posting while it does get heated from time to time, is the process that encourages the truth. David is tireless, and fearless.
He may not hit the bulls eye 100% of the time but he gets pretty close a lot of the time.

I do think this thread will be relentless in its search for truth and facts and I do believe that as those involved post more and others come forward, readers will get a clearer idea and be able to better judge for themselves what they believe.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:09 PM   #310
Lucille
Quote:
About a minute and a half later, a report came in. I sent it to Nick for him to investigate. Nick thanked me, then shortly later messaged me back with some other info.
What date did this take place?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!