Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:19 PM   #311
Pasodama
Another question, if Nick's version of events is accurate &/or to be believed, why in the world would Naomi want to get the brother, of the critter they purchased, ~after~ the one, that they purchased, had, allegedly, tested positive for crypto?

If I was in Naomi's alleged position, Free or not, there would be no way, in hell, I would get another critter from Nick ... much less the brother of the critter they had purchased.

~~~~

Old 06-17-2017, 07:23 PM   #312
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

The process of posting while it does get heated from time to time, is the process that encourages the truth. David is tireless, and fearless.
He may not hit the bulls eye 100% of the time but he gets pretty close a lot of the time.

I do think this thread will be relentless in its search for truth and facts and I do believe that as those involved post more and others come forward, readers will get a clearer idea and be able to better judge for themselves what they believe.
While the search for the truth is important Lucille, I do not feel like I did anything wrong. I was letting you know that a 3rd party made accusations and was only letting you know what they were and letting you know that she might come here. I do not ever repeat rumors publicly and feel it was ok to let you know (as a moderator) that there was a widespread rumor that was NOT proven. You asked me to ask that party to come forward and I did. But she seemed like taking time and by then, I also had my doubts. You asked me to come back and use my own words... so here I am. I am not the best writer. I am not in some scheme with anyone. I am, like you, in search of what the truth is. I believe a person is innocent until proven guilty and I would not want anyone saying these things about me unless they had concrete proof, which I have never seen.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:25 PM   #313
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Another question, if Nick's version of events is accurate &/or to be believed, why in the world would Naomi want to get the brother, of the critter they purchased, ~after~ the one, that they purchased, had, allegedly, tested positive for crypto?

If I was in Naomi's alleged position, Free or not, there would be no way, in hell, I would get another critter from Nick ... much less the brother of the critter they had purchased.

~~~~
If that is true, I agree.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:31 PM   #314
Lucille
Linda, what date did you talk to Nick?

Old 06-17-2017, 07:33 PM   #315
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Let me get my phone and look and I will be right back ok? Thanks

Old 06-17-2017, 07:38 PM   #316
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
If my old phone is not messed up, it says the 13th, however, we talked on 2 days I believe. On my tablet I see I sent Nick the report on Tuesday at 6:29 pm my time and was on the phone with Nick at the time. We even discussed my old truck that was heating up and his opinion was that I either have a blown head gasket or a cracked blocked. Then we messaged back and forth in a friendly way. He looked up the vet and messaged me about it.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:41 PM   #317
DavidBeard
Linda, stop playing the part of a victim......nobody has called you names, I have just described your behavior. Don't like it? Change your behavior.

You "tried* to play some angles with Lucille privately in email and got butt-hurt when she posted about it here. Your attempts to be sneaky & help your dishonest friend Traci fell on deaf ears and it obviously upset you.

You're right, I don't know you. I have no bias. I am objectively commenting on what I see about you. No emotions, and also no filter. If you want something sugar coated, go see your baker.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:45 PM   #318
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Linda, stop playing the part of a victim......nobody has called you names, I have just described your behavior. Don't like it? Change your behavior.

You "tried* to play some angles with Lucille privately in email and got butt-hurt when she posted about it here. Your attempts to be sneaky & help your dishonest friend Traci fell on deaf ears and it obviously upset you.

You're right, I don't know you. I have no bias. I am objectively commenting on what I see about you. No emotions, and also no filter. If you want something sugar coated, go see your baker.
Please DavidBeard, I was only letting Lucille know that there was a rumor... not that I believed it, and told her a 3rd party wanted to come forward. She then asked me to ask that person to come forward and that is what I did. If you really want to weed out the truth as Lucille said you are good at, then why not let Lucille ask me questions and I will try to help? This is why I dont like to post here, but Lucille asked me to come forward and help with questions and answers. So can you please let me do that now?

Old 06-17-2017, 07:52 PM   #319
DavidBeard
I'm not stopping you from doing *anything*.....stop making excuses, and AGAIN, playing the necessary part of a victim. Nobody is buying the act.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #320
DavidBeard
*unnecessary

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!