Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2017, 11:33 PM   #341
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
It is not any single person. I am seeing these things with several people on both sides of the talking points. Everyone could have worked together on this to more peacefully reach a more informational presentation than what we have to see at present. A missed opportunity. It could be salvaged, but it will take some effort from all to achieve a little harmony. Most people discussing things are in offensive and defensive stances instead of something collaborative.
I know that if I hadn't jumped to conclusions and ASSumed he was just going to keep telling me there was nothing wrong with the animals, then I would not have blocked him and initiated everything. So--in the end, this is all on me....

But I've apologized to Nick. He says he accepts my apology and we will continue to move forward on the agreement, we made.

I do not know, nor have i ever talked to Naomi, but I have spoken to Ann Rivers, who is on my list as a very recent FB addition.

snakequeen, the vet did say the skinks had some "mild dermatitis," from taking the shed off....but that is not something that needs to be hidden....Everyone, including Nick knows my 2 new babies shouldn't have been sent out that way and they were in bad condition, so that really doesn't apply to the original meaning of the post.

Thanks for the gentle reminder to everyone, Nickolas. Everyone got a turn being called names, accused of things, and generally disrespected, so....."throw no stones, I guess."

Old 06-17-2017, 11:40 PM   #342
Chris Kennard
And before anyone jumps on me for being cocky with Melissa for calling me annoying or irrelevant, don't bother. We disagree on issues from time to time. Don't bother using my post as a weapon. In all honesty, her posts are always on the right side of the fence, and I have the utmost respect for that.

Old 06-17-2017, 11:42 PM   #343
greenfiremajick
labs

i think these may double post.....but as you see, i did not lie....i am going to get more testing done as of tues, most likely for the DNA testing of parasites.
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2017, 11:42 PM   #344
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
i think these may double post.....but as you see, i did not lie....i am going to get more testing done as of tues, most likely for the DNA testing of parasites.

This was done as a PCR testing...

Old 06-17-2017, 11:45 PM   #345
greenfiremajick
Quote:

aaaaand, i really didnt mean for my old address and email address and phone number to show up, but i beg of whomever might be feeling ill wishing towards me, PLEASE do not do something mean spirited.

Old 06-17-2017, 11:48 PM   #346
greenfiremajick
Quote:

and now i am done....im signing out and i will probably never return. i dont make a thing of doing reviews and i will never do one again.

thanks

Old 06-18-2017, 12:08 AM   #347
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
It is not any single person. I am seeing these things with several people on both sides of the talking points. Everyone could have worked together on this to more peacefully reach a more informational presentation than what we have to see at present. A missed opportunity. It could be salvaged, but it will take some effort from all to achieve a little harmony. Most people discussing things are in offensive and defensive stances instead of something collaborative.
I agree. But from what I saw, Nick tried to salvage this as displayed in correspondence before this thread was born. The entity on the other side consisted o a group of people trying to bury him behind the scenes. Yet not one person has posted proof. No proof of a "sick" skink other than a bad shed. No proof of crypto. No willingness to be transparent by any and all of the accusers (mostly behind the scenes which is just as damaging). How can there be collaboration with people who are dishonest and not willing to lay everything on the table publicly, here on the BOI, without transparency? Linda injected herself with a clear message here. It was pro-Traci, anti-Nick. Why? Why the clandestine messages? What was there to hide? Nick, I call it like I see it. Red flags everywhere! This will fizzle out, most likely, unresolved. As with so many threads here, resolved behind the scenes (shady), or resolved here. I do take your posts seriously for reasons you and I know. Utmost respect. You are one of two mods, Robert being the other, that could tell me to shut the F up and I would. Preferably privately.

Old 06-18-2017, 12:11 AM   #348
Chris Kennard
Quote:
and now i am done....im signing out and i will probably never return. i dont make a thing of doing reviews and i will never do one again.

thanks
Why would you return? Everything you post is tabloid.

Old 06-18-2017, 12:21 AM   #349
EdwardK
Quote:
This was done as a PCR testing...
Only testing for C. saurophilum doesn't mean that the lizard is cryptosporidium free.... C. serpentis can also infect lizards and that is usually a second PCR test... (and even then it doesn't eliminate the possibility as new species are being found....) see http://aem.asm.org/content/70/2/891.full

Xiao, Lihua, et al. "Genetic diversity of Cryptosporidium spp. in captive reptiles." Applied and environmental microbiology 70.2 (2004): 891-899.

http://aem.asm.org/content/69/7/4302.full.pdf
Ryan, Una, et al. "Identification of novel Cryptosporidium genotypes from the Czech Republic." Applied and environmental microbiology 69.7 (2003): 4302-4307.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full...40638711403415

Richter, Barbara, et al. "Detection of Cryptosporidium species in feces or gastric contents from snakes and lizards as determined by polymerase chain reaction analysis and partial sequencing of the 18S ribosomal RNA gene." Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation 23.3 (2011): 430-435.

some comments

Ed

Old 06-18-2017, 12:27 AM   #350
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I know that if I hadn't jumped to conclusions and ASSumed he was just going to keep telling me there was nothing wrong with the animals, then I would not have blocked him and initiated everything. So--in the end, this is all on me....

But I've apologized to Nick. He says he accepts my apology and we will continue to move forward on the agreement, we made.

I do not know, nor have i ever talked to Naomi, but I have spoken to Ann Rivers, who is on my list as a very recent FB addition.

snakequeen, the vet did say the skinks had some "mild dermatitis," from taking the shed off....but that is not something that needs to be hidden....Everyone, including Nick knows my 2 new babies shouldn't have been sent out that way and they were in bad condition, so that really doesn't apply to the original meaning of the post.

Thanks for the gentle reminder to everyone, Nickolas. Everyone got a turn being called names, accused of things, and generally disrespected, so....."throw no stones, I guess."
So I commend you on at least amending your tune from all the hoopla regarding Crypto, Ty Parks, sick animals etc., to "bad condition". Yes! This site does work. It would work even better if people posted things such as proof, PMs etc. Just sayin'. Hopefully everyone learned a lesson here. Behind the scenes, and hearsay, doesn't work here...ever...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!