Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 38 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2017, 04:50 PM   #371
Mbreptile1524
No im not saying that but i'm just saying it worked out for me

Old 08-19-2017, 04:51 PM   #372
senusenu
Why would you even choose to support someone who's screwed over other people unless you don't care? Because you got a good deal and that's just better than finding someone with integrity? I will never understand it.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:58 PM   #373
XtremVipereXotics
MBReptiles you guys are great guys! Would do business with you guys anytime! I chose not to write back on these things 99% of the time because these guys are relentless. You are never right even if you have positive outcomes everyday. "ALL" these people who got screwed all started drama and ran away because nothing actually happened and I've screwed no one. I care all my customers and animals period.

Old 08-19-2017, 09:47 PM   #374
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
MBReptiles you guys are great guys!
Personally, I would not do business with anyone who you endorse. That is just my personal opinion.

Quote:
Would do business with you guys anytime!
I am sure you would not care who you sell an animal to. As long as, you get a financial gain.

Quote:
I chose not to write back on these things 99% of the time because these guys are relentless.
Can you please explain what that means? Please, give us/me, various examples of that "relentless" behavior you speak of.

Quote:
You are never right even if you have positive outcomes everyday.
Please explain that part as well. Also, please, post various examples of said behavior(s).

Quote:
"ALL" these people who got screwed all started drama and ran away because nothing actually happened and I've screwed no one.
Really??? I would disagree. But, you could explain your point of view. Please give examples that back up your point of view as well.

I have asked to see the vet reports for the Corucia zebrata that you sent the OP, which, are/where in very poor shape when you shipped them. But, you have NOT substantiated and or shown that information. So, it is my belief you are "running away".

Feel free to "prove me wrong" and show your evidence regarding the Corucia zebrata that you shipped the OP.

Quote:
I care all my customers and animals period.
I am not exactly questioning your "feelings" regarding your customers. People tend to like other people who pay them.

I do feel based off the Corucia zebrata you shipped the OP, you do NOT care about your animals. Another example of that is shown here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?t=630063/. You should NOT be trying to make a profit off that specimen. If I was you, I would give that specimen away to a "pet only home" (with contract yes) for FREE. But, again, you are trying to turn a profit ONLY. Which, again, in my humble opinion, does NOT show any kindness towards the animals in your care.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:55 AM   #375
senusenu
Quote:
Rhino Iguana
Very healthy fat little guy! Was born with a deformed right from wrist and thats how i got him. As you can see in last picture but doesn't seem to effect him at all!
ASKING $375
Visit all my sales on….
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/unlimitedpets/
Instagram: UnlimitedExoticPets
-WE ACCEPT TRADES
-WE BUY ANIMALS!
-We ship Fedex Overnight!
-Buyer will be charged 3% buyers fee if sending money through PayPal.
Call or text anytime! 973-99seven-6161
He doesn't care enough about his buyers (or his Paypal agreement) to NOT force his customers to pay HIS Paypal fees.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:23 AM   #376
Lucille
Quote:
"ALL" these people who got screwed all started drama and ran away because nothing actually happened and I've screwed no one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
We have also agreed I am not going to share the vet report, nor the lab report results I got in today, on this forum.
It appears that you colluded with the OP to hide information that might put your business in an extremely negative light.
It is difficult to establish exactly what happened if the parties in fact agreed to shove pertinent information under the rug. But the alleged agreement itself it in my opinion reason enough to avoid both parties.

Old 08-20-2017, 10:33 AM   #377
Roscoe09
Quote:
I chose not to write back on these things 99% of the time because these guys are relentless. .
I think that he means every time he writes on the BOI forums he gets slams for being a bad person. You people don't care if you are a jerk to him because he treats some reptiles poorly. But if you buy from him and read the reviews, then it is your own fault for not being precautionary. He has a bad reputation and it is almost like buying from Petco if people keep buying from him they keep promoting his way of care. I agree he should step up to the plate and take a little more responsibility ,but everyone deserves a second chance and if you don't give it to him then your pretty as careless as he is.
And second don't be rude to other members because they actually had a positive review on him. That is way to lower yourself down. MBReptiles could be an amazing company ,but you won't give them a shot because a person you don't like recommended him.
I'm on both sides. Yes, he should take better care of his animals and lower the price for special need animals. Yes, you guys should step up as a reptile loving community and help him fix his problems instead of "spitting in his face"(metaphorical) and just thinking him as a scumbag.

-Chandler Ray

Old 08-20-2017, 10:47 AM   #378
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe09 View Post
but everyone deserves a second chance
The information that the OP says that she and he chose to bury rather than disclose is relevant both to the sale and to others who have purchased from him. So apparently he blew his second chance, he could have been transparent and forthcoming.

Old 08-20-2017, 11:43 AM   #379
Lucille
Quote:
He has a bad reputation and it is almost like buying from Petco if people keep buying from him they keep promoting his way of care.
Quote:
but everyone deserves a second chance
Are you saying two different things here? On the one hand you are saying he has a bad rep, and buying from him simply promotes his 'way of care'. That seems like it is criticizing anyone who gives him a chance by buying from him.

Then you say he deserves a second chance.

Old 08-20-2017, 12:31 PM   #380
Roscoe09
Sorry I should have been more clear. If you buy from him now you promote his care ,but if this community helps him sort this mess out then people should allow him to start new with a second chance. You should give him a second chance after he adjusts he method of care.
Anymore questions? And may I ask to everyone what has Nick done to you? Besides covering stuff up. Personal experiences with him, were they all bad? What does he have to do to be forgiven in faunaclassifieds?
-Chandler Ray

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!