Mel Kruger (Kruger's Kritter) Great Business Ethics. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2005, 01:00 PM   #1
RyanT
Mel Kruger (Kruger's Kritter) Great Business Ethics.

Just wanted to give Mel some feedback on here. I was originally purchasing 4 female balls from him. One was really big and looked great. That was the one I was most interested in. I sent him a down payment and we agreed that it would be paid off within a month. About a week after I sent the down payment, Mel notified me that after double checking, the big female turned out to be a male. He said he could replace it with a smaller female or send back my money. Since that was the one I was really into and could no longer have any use for it, I requested my down payment back if that was OK with him. I just received the money order and the deal is complete. Not the way we were expecting it to turn out but totally satisfactory regardless. Mel is obviously 100% trustworthy and I wouldn't think twice about doing business with him again in the future.

Old 08-26-2005, 05:19 PM   #2
Wilomn
Nice to hear your news Ryan. Well done on the presentation too.

Old 08-26-2005, 06:47 PM   #3
snakebiteAZ1
Thumbs up I know Mel Personally

and he is a great guy!! His animals are very well taken care of also, and he has good business ethics.. Good to see some of the smaller herp guys getting some praises.....

Old 11-03-2015, 06:47 PM   #4
Occidentalis
Bad Guy Thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=552284

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!