Inquiry: Don Kaye Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2006, 10:46 PM   #1
hhmoore
Inquiry: Don Kaye Reptiles

My search came up with nothing. Anybody know or dealt with him? He's in Palm Beach County, FL.

Old 02-25-2007, 09:13 AM   #2
Mike P.
Not to raise the dead here from Jan 06 lol - I just did a search and this is the only thread I came up with - Did you end up doing anything with him - He has some extremely beautiful pastels I was looking at

Mike

Old 02-25-2007, 09:49 AM   #3
hhmoore
No, I did not.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:04 PM   #4
hgrub
I just closed Pastel Balls deal with Don and paid for them. I talked to him on the phone and he sounds like a nice guy. The thing is I buy Ball Pythons from different breeders in the States and have them shipped to Strictly Reptiles, then Strictly will include those animals with the animals I buy from them. On the side note: I have done business with Strictly for 3-4 shipments btw and they're great.

Strictly's export manager and some guys in Strictly know Don though, that's why I decided to do business with him.
Don told me he'll drive down to Strictly tomorrow and will deliver the snakes himself, so I'll give you all an update...if anyone interested.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
spidermorph1030
I have recently purchased a 100 percent het pied ball morph from him on april 10th at the tampa show. I am new to the morph part of ball pythons. i had spoke to him before the show and he was very nice and spent time explaing a lot of the different terms of the different breeding between dominant/codom and the the het side. he had also helped me when i purchased a spider from another breeder. he is the first person who i purchased a morph from that had all the feeding logs,shedding and weight of the snake along with the pictures of the parents. i am very confident in him and his snakes that i would buy from him again. i have spoken to him afterward and he was still very nice. in my opinion i would buy from him with confidence. P.S. the snake i purchased started eating as soon as i got him home and is very alert and healthy,

Old 04-08-2007, 12:03 PM   #6
world of wildlife
Don is an awesome breeder. He is very meticulous with all his records as well as his animals. He will always take the extra step to answer any questions you might have regarding care or breeding's. Customer service like that keeps people coming back. He also started his own website www.donkayereptiles.com so now you can see more of his collection

Old 04-08-2007, 10:27 PM   #7
Ballroom
I have done Many transactions with Don. All have been 100 precent smooth.. his animals have been great and what he promises he delivers...

Old 04-11-2007, 05:21 PM   #8
Winston
Don is one of the best straight up daelers you can find.....Very ncie guy and well def. take the time to answer anything you need......hope this helps

Later

Old 04-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #9
floridaboy85
Great Guy!!!

I'm not into ball pythons, so I can't attest for his animals. But I did purchase a Boa from John Berry. John was out of the States(UK) and Don handled the transaction State side. Don was Wonderful; Complete professional. He treated me like I had just purchased his most expensive python when in fact the animal I bought wasn't real pricey and I didn't buy it from him anyway. I would without a doubt recommend Don Kaye to anyone looking for a pleasent transaction. Really Nice Guy too!!

Old 04-25-2007, 12:48 AM   #10
Mike P.
Just wanted to update that I received 2 ball pythons today from Don - Communication throughout the deal was excellent - Accompanying records since hatch date were well kept and up to date, along with photo's of the parents. And some very nice balls to boot

Don is a good guy to deal with, and I hope to do so again soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!