Attachment issues? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
hhmoore
Attachment issues?

I've been having difficulty viewing images posted as attachments today. Not all of them...but at least 50% of the threads I've clicked on today. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of consistency, either. One person made 4 consecutive posts with attached images, and I could only view the last one.

I've gone into the posts to see how they were attached; used 2 different browsers; as well as trying "show picture", copy image url, and open image in a new tab.

I don't know how widespread it is, but I'm not the only one having the problem.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
WebSlave
Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. Just appears random to me. Some threads have the attached photos displaying just fine, and others are missing.

I know there was a glitch at the server earlier in the afternoon today, and the server apparently got rebooted at that time, but I have no idea if that's when the attachment problem became evident. I may have to reboot the server later this evening to see if that helps any.

Oh well.........

Old 07-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
weird. I haven't noticed any issues seeing them but I did notice when fauna went offline for a while

Old 07-13-2013, 02:25 AM   #4
WebSlave
Is it working now? I rebooted the server and ran a routine to fix some attachment tables in this site's database. I still see one thread with a problem, but it's one I looked at very recently and maybe I'm only seeing the cached page. Everything else I look at seems OK....

Old 07-13-2013, 02:33 AM   #5
hhmoore
I've visited a few of the threads that I remembered from earlier; and everything seems okay. Probably won't be doing too much bouncing around 'til I get home, though.

Old 07-13-2013, 03:27 AM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Everything seems OK to me. Which thread? I'll check and see if the attachments are working for me.

Old 07-13-2013, 04:30 AM   #7
hhmoore
The first post in the dirty pastel thread (BP discussion); HELL (HELL) last page (at least when I looked) - 4 posts by Metachrosis. There were others; but those are the ones that come to mind quickly.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:25 AM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Everything seems OK to me. Which thread? I'll check and see if the attachments are working for me.
I'm still seeing a problem with this one -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=411599

Old 07-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #9
hhmoore
Image is there for me, Rich.

Old 07-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #10
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I'm still seeing a problem with this one -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=411599
Working for me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!