lots of turtles and tortoises for sale - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 10:25 PM   #31
Turtlemandan602
Im with firestarter, plus most of the people administering this sight are one sighted. This sight is almost worth less. I have had turtles up for sale for a while and i get no responses, i want to buy a turtle and i get no responses. I sight a bad pet shop and i get a warning, some monk jerk calls me a "turtle turd" he gets nothing, i call him a douche and i get a warning. This is crap.

Old 04-16-2008, 02:35 PM   #32
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlemandan602
Im with firestarter, plus most of the people administering this sight are one sighted. This sight is almost worth less. I have had turtles up for sale for a while and i get no responses, i want to buy a turtle and i get no responses. I sight a bad pet shop and i get a warning, some monk jerk calls me a "turtle turd" he gets nothing, i call him a douche and i get a warning. This is crap.
This is not the place for your moaning and groaning. We have a feedback forum where you are free to address all your concerns without mucking up an honest sellers classified ad.

Post in the appropriate forum or go join your pal firestarter.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:33 PM   #33
firestarter
Thanks for selling me that turtle Chuck. Check and mate.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:23 AM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by firestarter
Thanks for selling me that turtle Chuck. Check and mate.
Suzan, I did not mean to offend you. In your first ever post on fauna you inquired about a adopting a three toed box turtle. The only problem there was that the ad, in case you didn't notice, was two years old. Doh! Not likely the turtle was still available after two years and that you would receive any response.

Now here in this classified ad you also want an immediate response and that is not how it works sometimes. People have real jobs aside from doing this as a hobby and may only get around to replying once or twice a week.

If you want to call this place a waste of time because you replied to a two year old dead classified ad, and then didn't receive an immediate response in yet another, then just pack it in. But don't just say it, do it.

I'd prefer you just have some more patience and stick around.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:36 PM   #35
PaulineG
Why is a 2 yr old ad being kept on the site?

Old 04-18-2008, 12:09 AM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulineG
Why is a 2 yr old ad being kept on the site?
Pauline, have some respect for this persons classified ad and ask this question in the feedback forum.

Old 04-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #37
Ron Billingsley
I wish to advise all the customers that 99% of what this gentleman is selling is HIGHLY illegal in the State of Indiana. It is a jailable offense to have eastern box turtles, spotted turtles and ornate box turtles. It is illegal to sell any turtle/tortoise under 4" in this state (new state law). So, I'll go out on a limb and say.. this is either a sting operation, to entrap unsuspected people, or this guy is really really..... going to be spending some quality time in our prison system, soon. You've been warned....

Old 04-22-2008, 01:51 PM   #38
jdk246
Hi, How much for the brown burmese tortoise? And would you have an age? Thanks

Old 04-22-2008, 02:41 PM   #39
BAILSTER
re pastel female red ear slider

hi could you send me a pic of your pastel red ear slider female? and how much you are asking for her? lmk email slappy902@aol.com thanks

Old 06-08-2008, 01:21 AM   #40
MaCkyBoy
RED EAr sliders

How much for baby red ear sliders?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread