For Sale Adult Female Albino and Pastel; Proven Pastel and Ghost males for sale *rock bottom* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
euphuistical
Adult Female Albino and Pastel; Proven Pastel and Ghost males for sale *rock bottom*

All these animals are doing great, eating ASFs or rats (only the albino seems to really dig them, the rest take whatever is offered, but I am positive the albino could be switched to rats, shes only be on ASFs for 6 weeks). The albino also contains the yellow contrast gene as can be seen in the close ups of her. The pastel is a NERD lemon.

Both males have been observed coupling for entire days at a time, they are definitely ready for your females.

Asking $850 obo shipped for the female albino
Asking $650 obo for the female pastel
Asking $200 obo shipped for the pastel male (weighing in around 1000g)
Asking $225 shipped for the ghost (he is around 750g)
I also have two 1000g normal females that I will either sell for $125 shipped obo or add for a great deal if you buy any of the other animals.

I've kept both males lean so they don't get lazy during the breeding season, they are definitely active and ready for a lady of your choosing. I only have pictures of the albino and pastel female. Just email me for pics of the male pastel or male ghost.

Will offer great group discounts, just tell me what you're interested in. Either PM me or call me any time, day or night at 203-506-5451, the name is Greg if you have any questions or want to discuss a deal.

Also accepting trades, but some cash must be involved (at least $200). I am interested in male or female fires, male or female enchis, male or female butters/lessers, female mojaves, female cinnamon or black pastels. I am prepared to offer great deals if you want more than one animal and are able to pay all cash or offer something of real interest to me (male enchi or fire that is 400g+ or other well started males like butters or lessers). With females I am willing to take slightly smaller animals, but larger is always a plus and will get you a much better deal.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2009, 12:17 AM   #2
monkeybutt
whats the weight on the albino??

Old 11-23-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
euphuistical
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybutt View Post
whats the weight on the albino??
1150-1200g
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
monkeybutt
any pics?

Old 11-23-2009, 12:49 AM   #5
euphuistical
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybutt View Post
any pics?
Yeah, sorry about that:
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #6
knlreptiles
Would you toy with a trade?

Old 11-23-2009, 08:29 AM   #7
euphuistical
Both the albino and pastel are tenatively on hold while I wait to hear back from two people.

I will do an amazing deal if you want the pastel male, the ghost, and the two 1000g females, will do all 4 for $300 shipped.

*edit*
Will accept a trade for that package, fire/enchi/butter/lesser male with some decent size (300g or so) or a female pinstripe, lesser, butter, enchi, fire, and maybe some other things, and if the two sales go through I may be able to toss a small bit of cash in, but again, I need to conserve my money right now heh. Wish I could spend it all on snakes, but unfortunately life isn't that fun.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
euphuistical
All sold except the female pastel. Waiting to hear back from some people but still entertaining offers on it.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!