For Sale Stunning Leopard Boa 3 .O. Male Adult - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-10-2016, 04:49 PM   #1
spiralawakening
Stunning Leopard Boa 3 .O. Male Adult

Beautiful, iridescent, healthy friendly, hearty feeder: leopard boa male from Germany. He is 3 years old. Leopard boas are beautiful and can make great pets. They only get to be 5 ft, like brazilian rainbows. They are easier to raise than BRB's but do need some humidity to shed, not nearly as much as BRB. They change colors all the time and have colors underneath, on their bellies. They have striped faces like leopards, unless the stripes are morphed out of them. This male is from Karin Friedrich. And his grandparents are from Hans Winner. Asking $900. No trades. I live in CA.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
ZearthDay
Wow he's beautiful! Is he still available?

Old 08-05-2017, 12:06 AM   #3
ZearthDay
Interested!

Wow he's beautiful! Is he still available? Is he Sonoran?

Old 08-05-2017, 12:15 AM   #4
spiralawakening
Yes.

Yes, He is available. I also have all the paperwork and pics of parents on him. I imported him from Germany as a baby and raised him. He is Sonoran, father is a Sonoran and mother is a Leopard. His temperament is superb. He is feeding on small or medium rats. He lives in a. 4 ft stack. If you are serious, where do you live, as temps are up?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2017, 12:46 AM   #5
spiralawakening
Temps too high

Hi, I see you are in Oregon. Ouch, the temps right now in Oregon are far too hot to ship. You can wait and buy him in the fall. Or you can buy him now and I can ship in the fall, or you can put a deposit on him now and pay off the rest when it cools down. Your thoughts?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2017, 12:48 AM   #6
ZearthDay
I'm very serious. I'm actually on a road trip in southern ca right now. Can I call you?

Old 08-05-2017, 12:50 AM   #7
spiralawakening
yes.

Ok I will pm you my phone number
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #9
ZearthDay
I'm sorta new to Fauna. I have a small collection. I joined Fauna looking for a Leopard boa. After inquiring about a couple different leopards I found one I wanted. I want to share my experience working with this seller. She had a beautiful leopard Boa for sale. It was too hot for her to ship anytime soon. I was in Los Angeles at the tail-end of a road trip. She went out of her way to get up early this morning. She invited me to her house to look at the Leopard. I toured her facility. I was impressed by her set up and the condition of her snake room. I saw that she also had a beautiful Brazilian rainbow boa female two years old. She will make an excellent pairing with my male some day. She gave me an great deal for 2 snakes. Both were outstanding specimens and in impeccable shape. She was very friendly and talked with me extensively on each snake's habitat, requirements, and care. I highly recommend her.

Old 08-05-2017, 01:54 PM   #10
ZearthDay
I was aware of negative comments but also read through both sides and want to give everyone a fair chance. From the start, Lisa was knowledgeable, helpful, and fair. Im starting to understand what I've heard from others about the unfairness and drama this site can hold. I had a beautiful experience and now have two new snakes that I absolutely adore! The super red color on the rainbow is spectacular!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa constrictor, leopard, sonoran