Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2018, 04:56 PM   #21
Shiari
If you cannot properly care for the numbers of animals you have without selling some, you are no longer a 'rescue' but a hoarder or flipper. That tech also had no business telling you an animal was healthy, especially when they have no real knowledge of chams.
 
Old 04-12-2018, 08:37 PM   #22
Keven2
You have done this to so many people.its insane you called my animals stock they are not stock! Anything I say you find fault so I'm not responding anymore I apologized took the add down you just have nothing better to do then to Terrorize some one. I've sold tons of reptiles on here about a hundred with no complaints. I'm done with this do what ever you want.
 
Old 04-12-2018, 09:13 PM   #23
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
its insane you called my animals stock they are not stock!
Actually, "stock" or more accurately, live stock is what animals are.
You called your animals product, not us.
 
Old 04-13-2018, 05:32 AM   #24
Lucille
Keven
You lied about what kind of cham it was
You lied about its health
You lied about taking it to a vet

And after being perfectly willing to sell this sick, miserable creature to some newbie telling them it was 'as healthy as can be' you ended many of your posts here with 'have a blessed day' trying to wrap yourself in religion I guess to make yourself seem better than you are.

You are not upset about this poor miserable critter which you didn't take to a vet
You are upset because you got caught, and that your efforts to minimize your false advertising didn't work.

You say you ended up selling this cham for $15, unfortunately since you have lied about everything else and have not put up any proof it is difficult to take anything you say as true.
 
Old 04-13-2018, 07:27 PM   #25
Keven2
If I was trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes do you think I would post a pic of what I thought was a helmeted chameleon a very ugly one at that! I did not know!! If I was trying to be deceitful I would have put a great looking pic up and sent someone the veil in question. I thought it was a helmeted chameleon. And I sure as hell had no idea it has mbd or whatever it is you say it has. I thought it was a helmeted chameleon and that's how they look. I never even sold the darn thing off the add I took the add down immediately! I sold it to a guy that lives around here for 15.00 dollars once I was informed of all the crap I was told that it had. He in turn took it to his vet which said yes it has had problems but seems still healthy and alert! Your making up stuff that's not true! I am guilty of getting pissed when some one tried to tell me it was a veil because I truly thought it was a helmeted chameleon! Search my adds I've posted around 85 or 90 adds of reptiles for sale.only a few being chameleons which I know truly nothing about. Out of all those adds and all those sales not one person has said anything bad about anything I've done! What your doing is not right you are purposely trying to hurt me because of what you think! I am guilty of not knowing my chameleons! Im just learning about them! which will never happen again believe me! I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A VEIL If I did I would have listed. The add VEIL FOR SALE instead I listed the add I don't know what kind of chameleon this is but it's not a veil. Yes did my ego get into the way when people started yelling at me how bad off the animal was and making me feel stupid for not knowing it wasnt supposed to look like that yes I looked like an idiot and it hurt my feelings so I lashed out and that was wrong but hey that's a character defect I need to work on and i opologize for that! I know 100 percent I did not try to take advantage of anybody .I just didn't know all the stuff you all were belittling me about! Maybe some constructive criticisms instead of making me feel like idiot for not knowing it was a veil. I thought t was just old but healthy. As soon as you all were telling me how sick and bad the animal was I took it down. Jesus it was listed for 60 bucks what do you think I was gonna retire on that. You see my actions as Decietful because I made you mad with my attitude so this has gone from some guy that didn't know what the he'll he was selling to some huge conspiracy that I was going to slip what I thought was a helmeted chameleon by some poor soul! if i knew it had problems don't you think I would have taken such big huge pictures that showed the whole animal! I thought it was a helmeted chameleon That's why I didn't know it looked messed up. I thought they all look like this. Other people on this thread thought it was a helmeted chameleon.what you think is common knowledge might just not be to someone else!
 
Old 04-14-2018, 07:08 AM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
And I sure as hell had no idea it has mbd or whatever it is you say it has.
One person after another told you that this was a veil and it appeared to have mbd. Here is how you responded:
You have no idea what you are talking about! It is not a veil look how small his crest is and he definitely dies not have mbd. You obviously don't know what mbd looks like im chameleons. If you don't like the way he looks don't buy him. I have had him for 6 months he came to me looking like this. He may not be the prettiest Cham in the world but he isn't sick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
He in turn took it to his vet which said yes it has had problems but seems still healthy and alert!
You offer no proof that you sold this animal or that it was subsequently taken to a vet who pronounced it healthy, and the pictures you posted in my opinion did not show a healthy, alert animal, so if I have a choice between believing my own eyes and believing your unsupported claims, I believe from the pictures that this critter appeared ill. And after all, you lied to us about taking this critter to a vet yourself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Omg I took it too a vet .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
First off im not throwing the vet tech under the bus I called and talked to the vet tech.
The reason this thread is here is for readers to make up their own minds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
You see my actions as Decietful
Yes, I do. But I have always thought that the readers here should read what is posted and make up their own minds. I think there is enough information for them to do so in this thread.
 
Old 04-14-2018, 12:03 PM   #27
snowgyre
It's also worth mentioning that Keven started two other BOI threads (since deleted because they were in the wrong section, should've been in the Help forums) that were trying to distract from his own mistakes by undermining Lucille and others' credibility by claiming they were not using their full names on posts (which is a lie). Pretty underhanded. I would avoid this seller at all costs.
 
Old 04-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
He has had a fecal and look at by my vet and the vet said he is healthy as can be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
First off im not throwing the vet tech under the bus I called and talked to the vet tech ***I've never sold a veil before not that that is an excuse but the vet tech did give him a clean bill of health.
After seeing a lot of newly posted classified ads by Keven, I felt compelled to write about the vet/vet tech situation, because I have a lot of respect for vet techs and I don't believe it went down like Keven said, and that is relevant to any claims of healthy critters he might make in his ads. The reason I had made an issue of the vet claim by Keven was because it was an outright lie, by his words above, he did not take the critter to a vet as he had first claimed.

But I wanted to point out that from what he says here, Keven did not even take the critter to a vet tech either, he claims he just made a call. I have my doubts that he even did that, I am thinking that any self respecting vet tech may hesitate about making a phone assessment and pronouncing an animal he/she has never seen as being a particular kind of cham or as being 'healthy as can be'.
 
Old 04-15-2018, 04:09 PM   #29
Shiari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

But I wanted to point out that from what he says here, Keven did not even take the critter to a vet tech either, he claims he just made a call. I have my doubts that he even did that, I am thinking that any self respecting vet tech may hesitate about making a phone assessment and pronouncing an animal he/she has never seen as being a particular kind of cham or as being 'healthy as can be'.
You would be correct, because that is *illegal* for a vet tech to do. It's even illegal for a vet to do, regarding the 'healthy as can be' part.

A registered vet tech would lose their license. Any vet tech would be fired from their job. Because *illegal*.
 
Old 04-18-2018, 02:39 PM   #30
trickslovedogs
Hi. I just wanted to say that Keven Vogenberger is the most honest person i know. He cares deeply about his animals and helps any in need. He is always here if you have a question or need anything. I have referred alot of people to him for Reptiles and they are so happy they went to him. I cant say enough AWESOME things about Keven Vogenberger. Thank you and have a bless day.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with ID on questionable Northern BTS LizardMomma General Herp Talk 0 08-26-2017 02:06 PM
New questionable one. snakemansnakes Ball Pythons Discussion Forum 4 06-18-2012 05:52 PM
Keven gilbert redmallee Board of Inquiry® 1 09-30-2010 06:59 PM
Questionable Guarantee dadavis Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum 8 02-12-2004 05:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.04872298 seconds with 13 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC