Anyone have any 600+ gram dragons? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #11
born2ride#56
And nice mike! Get a huge male!

Old 05-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #12
mikepanzarella
my main male is only mid 3s lol but hes a beast he would have no problem with her just need to work her way out of quarantine if all keeps going well she should be out in a week or so then another week after that she will meet diablo (my main male)
shes doing very well just dont want to stress her out so i have to introduce her to females 1st see how well she does with other dragons (all my girls are mushes)

Old 05-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
zztrent
I had a male i bought from tamara at rainbow dragons that grew to over 23 inches. Sold it to someone over here.
Some of her dragons get to be crazy sizes, the person i sold it to said he has had a lot of dragons but never any that large.
Just got to get good genetics!

Old 07-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #14
KLHReptiles
Here is my fatty Daichu Belgium red hypo girl Cheeto. She is really a bruiser and doesn't care if anything is in the way between her and her dubia! This is her weight AFTER laying 4 clutches this year, so shes still on the "thin" side and needs some more fattening up. My poor breeder male really had to wrestle and pin her to the ground to do his duty, I felt bad for him .
Attached Images

Old 07-26-2012, 03:23 AM   #15
DeMeNtEdDoGz
Will have to find pics. Ive had larger dragons to 700 grams, largest on hand now is 20" and almost 600 grams. He still has quite along way to go to grow into his head yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!