Kevin Peters - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2004, 10:34 AM   #31
dzoo
If Kevin Peters was expecting a spitter via Airborne why would he be foolish enough to open the box in front of the store personell?

Even if it had arrived DOA he couldn't make a claim.

Even if it was the pythons he claimed to be expecting it would not have made sense to open the box in the store since Airborne does not allow reptiles to be shipped at all so no doa claim.

If the shipper really screwed up Kevins order - he apparently was intending to ship the spitter via airborne to SOMEONE though, since it was not packed in a wooden box as required for a (legal)airline shipment.

The only thing I can think of is either A. Kevin really was expecting boas/pythons and got a mistake shipment or
B. He wants to get the shipper in trouble (not realizing his own past dealings would get brought to light)

Either way it just seems very strange. If this guy is illegally keeping hots in CA why would he want to be put in the spotlight like that??

As far as the animal being destroyed rather than donated to a zoo- I doubt any zoo would want one - i believe they are pretty common?

Old 05-12-2004, 11:51 AM   #32
Mustangrde1
Trey. I have a question? you said

Quote:
I was not ripped off by Kevin and deleted the Email he sent me regarding sending him cobras to Ca,and Oregan via Fed EX.I would kill to still have them.lets get this guy once and for all!
Something about an Oregon and California connection makes my skin crawl from knowledge of a group that works with venomous in both states and what they are doing to them. If you have any E-MAILS at all please post them as redflags are going up on my rattlers tails. I am wonderring if these people are some how related in bussiness

Thanks

Old 05-12-2004, 01:50 PM   #33
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Even if it was the pythons he claimed to be expecting it would not have made sense to open the box in the store since Airborne does not allow reptiles to be shipped at all so no doa claim.
Unless he was doing in case he had to make a claim with the person who shipped it and not the carrier. One way or the other it would have been dumb to ask for the package to be opened if he knew what was in it.

Regards.

Old 05-12-2004, 04:02 PM   #34
snakegetters
Er......this is only speculation, but is this the same person in California who was buying animals on behalf of the illegal amateur venomoid hacker who was busted on an earlier BOI thread for killing a bunch of animals with his "operation" and then trying to claim they arrived dead?

Hey Ray Hunter, does this name look familiar to you?

Old 05-12-2004, 04:38 PM   #35
Copperheadman
I'm kinda brain dead today...but does Kevin Peters go by the moniker "Oreganus"?

Old 05-12-2004, 04:44 PM   #36
The BoidSmith
Oreganus = Kevin Smith, not Peters.

Regards.

Old 05-12-2004, 04:50 PM   #37
Mustangrde1
True and dang some of you are fast but Kevin Smith does have partners in Cali is why im curious if there is a connection?

Old 05-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #38
snakegetters
I know that Kevin Peters is not Kevin Smith, but I was wondering if he was connected to the people in California and South Carolina who are involved in Kevin Smith's dubious business dealings.

Oreganus (Kevin Smith) has people in South Carolina and in California who appear to be buying animals from dealers on his behalf and having them shipped to him. Because of his illegal abuse of the animals (amateur home venomoiding "operations") and his history of trying to claim that animals arrived dead when he more likely killed them by crude home "surgery", some dealers will no longer sell directly to Kevin Smith.

I do not know for sure whether or not Kevin Peters is connected to this situation, but there are some strong points of similarity (the connection between venomous reptile dealers in California, Oregon and South Carolina) that really make me wonder.

Does anyone know if Kevin Peters in California has ever gone by the nickname Ken?

Old 05-12-2004, 07:15 PM   #39
Amos
I would say..

That Kevin Peters is not in buisness with Kevin Smith.Kevin.P is a on artist,liar and major thief.kevin Smith is the person who does his own venomoid surgeries.If Smith had been in buisness with Peters he(Smith) would have been ripped off too.Kevin.P is a hit and run scammer.He contacted me wanting me to ship Monolce and other Cobras Fed ex to Ca which I refuse to do.He also said he had a friend that lived across the border in OR. he wanted me to ship to.I refused anymore Emails from him after that.I dont think even Kevin Smith would do buisness with Peters.This is JMO

Does anyone know if Kevin Peters in California has ever gone by the nickname Ken?"

I know the name you are talking about MSTT I havent seen Peters use that name yet.Possible though.I actually recieved Emails from kevin P's "Girlfriend" Did you see them? Very weird Im almost sure it is Kevin Allen Peters A.K.A. Sonya.That will be his name in prison I would imagine.

Trey Small

Old 05-12-2004, 09:01 PM   #40
The BoidSmith
Quote:
He also said he had a friend that lived across the border in OR.
Something tells me this guy is involved...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!