Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 09:20 PM   #71
Crested Lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksgeckos
Ed,
Sarah found out about the ingredient change because I told her all about it on the phone the day I filled a 34lb order for her to take to the Tinley show. So, no we did not get caught doing anything wrong. And for the record Sarah got her money back Thursday evening.

I am not trying to start anything else believe me there is too much going on as it is elsewhere on here. I just wanted it clear that Sarah knew about the change before the diet was made.
I just wanted to clarify that I WAS told one of the ingredients was going to be discontinued and a new ingredient introduced. However, I was also told that it would first be analyzed and THEN offered to the public. When I inquired about my order status, they assured me that they had enough of the ingredients left over from the "old formula" to make mine. However, when I later spoke to the Tucker's regarding my order for Tinley, they told me that they had made it with the new ingredient (before being analyzed) and not to worry because they had "done it before" when they had run out of ingredients. They also said that I could take it to Tinley and "not even tell the customers".

I would have had no problem selling the diet if the new ingredient had been tested and analyzed beforehand. However, my issue lies with the fact that I was sold a product that was not what they claimed it was. The change, however minimal, was still a change. I was never notified that the product I sold on my site was not 100% accurate, and therefore, my customers never knew they were receiving a product that was not what it claimed to be. Once I was aware that one ingredient was being changed, I became wary of other possible inconsistencies and no longer felt comfortable offering the product on my site.

I have received my refund from the Tucker's via Jackie Tucker on Thursday and have lifted my PayPal complaint. As far as I'm concerned, I feel that the deal is over and done.

Old 10-01-2006, 09:53 PM   #72
Power House Reptiles
Sarah,
I see that you continue to be a lying spitefull B$%@!
I am so tired of your crap. I tried to keep this civil but, you are the most ungrateful person I have ever met.
You have just stated that my wife is a lier and that is going to be the end of this rubbish. We were nothing but good to you and tried in every way to make this distributorship the best for you. You and everyone of the other distributors bought our diet that we formulated, manufactured, and "fronted" to you for $10.00 a pound and then you decided the retail price. You also completely eradicated the name that I gave the product and the only one that kept it the correct name was "my true friend" Erik Weber. Along with putting YOUR web address and eradicating mine. With all that said, you then want to now slam me when you called my wife and completed your order amounts with her after she had told you that we had to use the other, apple cherry, which is of so little difference as we will prove when the analysis comes in 2 weeks. You have completely blown this crap out of perportion and now since you haven't won you want to now proceed to lie about what really happened.
I am sure that everyone knows that you had other intentions in mind when you slandered me and my product on your website. You make me sick and I hope that you find a few people in all of this that will actually follow your nonsense but, from what everyone that I have talked to (consisting of people that I know and many that I do not) the verdict is you are insane.
You are so repulsive. You tried to take Noe Perez through the ringer after I sold you a adult pair of Leachies (NOTE: THAT I WANTED HER TO HAVE THAT I COULD HAVE SOLD AT RETAIL THE SAME DAY OR SARAH DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THIS EITHER OR WAS THIS SOME SORT OF FAIRYTALE AS WELL???) You got them from me for $1,200 after I was offered $1,700 from another person that same day. This was by far the most beautiful pair of leachies that I had owned until just recently. Not long after that you were trying to sell them to Noe for $1,800, who had at that time given you his entire Crested and Gargoyle collection and told you to pay him when you could. You make me sick!! You are all about what people can do for little Miss Sarah and once you get it you take a huge sh%^ on them. One day you will be gone from this business and it will be a celebrated day by many. Go crawl under a rock.

I am so sorry we just wrote this. We tried and tried to keep it as civil as possible even after some of the replies that were replied. We are so tied of all of her lies till its sicking. Again we are sorry!!!

Clark & Nicole Tucker @clarksgeckos
www.clarksgeckos.com

Old 10-01-2006, 10:48 PM   #73
Crested Lady
Quote:
Sarah,
I see that you continue to be a lying spitefull B$%@!
I am so tired of your crap. I tried to keep this civil but, you are the most ungrateful person I have ever met.
You have just stated that my wife is a lier and that is going to be the end of this rubbish. We were nothing but good to you and tried in every way to make this distributorship the best for you. You and everyone of the other distributors bought our diet that we formulated, manufactured, and "fronted" to you for $10.00 a pound and then you decided the retail price.
Nicole specifically said, "the diet might look a little different, might smell a little different, but the customer didn't have to know." How am I the one lying here?

I wasn't the only one benefitting from my being a distributor, Clark. Look at your PayPal history and you'll see how much money you've made from me. I paid the price per pound that you asked... and now you're going to curse at me about it?

Quote:
You also completely eradicated the name that I gave the product and the only one that kept it the correct name was "my true friend" Erik Weber. Along with putting YOUR web address and eradicating mine.
People were always calling it "Clark's Diet" and you never once asked me to change my packaging. In fact, when I showed my new label to your wife, she commented on how nice it was and asked to use my format. If you remember, I was not the only distributor selling it as "Clark's Diet"... don't make it out to be my fault, when you showed no problem with the name before now. If you had told me you had a problem with me selling it as "Clark's Diet", I would have changed the packaging.

Speaking of packaging, what about the time and effort I put into finding new packaging for YOUR product? Packaging information which I'm sure you're going to continue using with your product. Did I ask for anything in return? I did not.

Quote:
With all that said, you then want to now slam me when you called my wife and completed your order amounts with her after she had told you that we had to use the other, apple cherry, which is of so little difference as we will prove when the analysis comes in 2 weeks. You have completely blown this crap out of perportion and now since you haven't won you want to now proceed to lie about what really happened.
Nicole had told me that she had enough of the old ingredients to complete my order. The day that you were supposed to ship, I called to check on it and was notified of the ingredient change. Did you honestly expect me to go to Tinley with an unanalyzed product? Did you really think I'd be okay when you told me that you'd put an unanalyzed product in my previous orders without my knowledge? That deceit made me drop you immediately. I don't agree with your business ethics and can't in good faith retail a product I no longer believe in.

As I said before, if the analysis comes back and they're identical... GREAT. I still stand by my beliefs of not selling a product that hasn't been tested yet. The fact is that the ingredient was not tested and you put it into my order without my knowledge. To me, that is unacceptable.

Quote:
I am sure that everyone knows that you had other intentions in mind when you slandered me and my product on your website.
I never wanted this to turn into a huge ordeal and would never have posted on the BOI if I had received my refund. I did not make libelous statements on my website about you or your product. I stated, "It is our belief that in order to retail a product, we must have complete faith and confidence in it. As this is no longer the case with Clark's Diet, we regret that we must pull the stocks from our website." How is that libelous? Or when I said, "Due to the recent discontinue of one of the ingredients in the Clark's diet and recent product irregularities, we will no longer be selling it. While there is no indication that current batches of Clark's Diet pose any health risk to your animals, the new ingredients have not yet been evaluated."

1.) One of the ingredients WAS discontinued.
2.) There WERE product irregularities (remember the ever-worsening gumball-sized apricot chunks I had to keep talking to you guys about?)
3.) I am no longer selling it.
4.) The new ingredient HAS NOT YET been evaluated.

Quote:
You make me sick and I hope that you find a few people in all of this that will actually follow your nonsense but, from what everyone that I have talked to (consisting of people that I know and many that I do not) the verdict is you are insane.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but the overwhelming response of gratitude and support I received from my customers leads me to believe that I most certainly did the right thing.

Quote:
You are so repulsive. You tried to take Noe Perez through the ringer after I sold you a adult pair of Leachies (NOTE: THAT I WANTED HER TO HAVE THAT I COULD HAVE SOLD AT RETAIL THE SAME DAY OR SARAH DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THIS EITHER OR WAS THIS SOME SORT OF FAIRYTALE AS WELL???) You got them from me for $1,200 after I was offered $1,700 from another person that same day. This was by far the most beautiful pair of leachies that I had owned until just recently. Not long after that you were trying to sell them to Noe for $1,800, who had at that time given you his entire Crested and Gargoyle collection and told you to pay him when you could.
The pair that I ended up telling him I didn't feel comfortable selling because the female wasn't acting right and I had decided that I wanted to give breeding leachies a shot? Later to find out that the female wasn't acting right because you sold her to me with pneumonia and she later died? If you'll remember correctly, you wanted to sell that pair to Erik for $1,200... so much for that "super" deal you gave me. I paid your asking price... what more do you want?

Noe Perez is a good friend of mine and, yes, he made me a wonderful deal on a group of geckos. (He even included a few free ones.) I've helped him out with diet orders in the past when I used to sell it. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. I deal in geckos, Noe was getting out of them.... I bought his.

Quote:
You make me sick!! You are all about what people can do for little Miss Sarah and once you get it you take a huge sh%^ on them. One day you will be gone from this business and it will be a celebrated day by many. Go crawl under a rock.
This is the unprofessional attitude that I did not want to be associated with.

Old 10-01-2006, 11:09 PM   #74
Power House Reptiles
Blah, Blah, Blah!!!
Sarah,
I am not going to sit here and do a he said she said! Go ahead and defend yourself with all these lies. Me and you really know what happend at thats the way it will stay no matter what is said. I can also see that you are not loosing any rest over it so if I commend to the he said she said that more lies will be made on top of the one already stated. You got your money back now LEAVE ME AND MY BUSINESS PRACTICES ALONE!!!!!

I never attacked you in any way. Why do you keep attacking me? Getting your money back want enough? Getting all these geckos from us at nothing wasn't enough? Making twice the profit on my diet wasn't enough? Lay off of it Sarah its getting old!

By the way no one was cursing you for paying $10.00 a pound. What we were trying to say was:

I am referring to this statement!

"I feel they do a disservice to our entire community by placing the dollar ahead of customer satisfaction and animal well-being."

This statement can be found at the bottom of the first thread made by Sarah herself!

Nicole Tucker @clarksgeckos
www.clarksgeckos.com

Old 10-01-2006, 11:55 PM   #75
Crested Lady
Quote:
Blah, Blah, Blah!!!
Sarah,
I am not going to sit here and do a he said she said! Go ahead and defend yourself with all these lies. Me and you really know what happend at thats the way it will stay no matter what is said. I can also see that you are not loosing any rest over it so if I commend to the he said she said that more lies will be made on top of the one already stated. You got your money back now LEAVE ME AND MY BUSINESS PRACTICES ALONE!!!!!
Once again I ask, where have I lied? Do you honestly not remember what you said to me?

As for leaving your business alone, I stayed out of the thread until you tried twisting the truth.

Quote:
I never attacked you in any way. Why do you keep attacking me? Getting your money back want enough? Getting all these geckos from us at nothing wasn't enough? Making twice the profit on my diet wasn't enough? Lay off of it Sarah its getting old!
I had to fight to get my money back and I paid for the geckos from you. Are my customers beholden to me because they purchased a gecko or two?

It's not as though you didn't benefit from my being a distributor, Nicole. I charged the price you told me to charge.

Quote:
By the way no one was cursing you for paying $10.00 a pound. What we were trying to say was:

I am referring to this statement!

"I feel they do a disservice to our entire community by placing the dollar ahead of customer satisfaction and animal well-being."

This statement can be found at the bottom of the first thread made by Sarah herself!
That's fine, but your quote was:

Quote:
I am sure that everyone knows that you had other intentions in mind when you slandered me and my product on your website.
As for my quote about placing the dollar above customer satisfaction and animal well-being... that's exactly what you've done, and I stand by my previous statement. I was your customer... purchasing a product from YOU. You would not have refunded my money had I not brought it to the BOI. As for the animals, I prefer to have things tested before feeding them to my animals instead of trying to cut corners to save money.

Old 10-02-2006, 12:15 AM   #76
Joe at PHR
This isJoe Capone Clarks investor inalll his rare australian and New Caledoniam Geckos. There will be no mre distributors for this food period. By the way I just want to tell everybody here Ed Clark is an idiot as everyone already knows. Nothing but a scumbag middleman.. Clark has all the food himself and everyone can buy direct. If you don't like it too bad. It is over now. If people want top buy Clark's food they can call call Nicole at 334-339-0038. or go to the website and pay through paypal. www.clarksgeckos.com That is it. I have never heard more petty bulshit and fabrications of 15lb food. Everyone chill out before I have him completly take it off the market and we will just use it exclusively. If anyone has problem including you Ed you idiot. I would to rip you apart. Did I tell everyone Ed is a middle man and I will crush his prices on all his snakes... Enough of this food stuff. It is over I have bigger fish to fry in Mr. Plank and 11k..

Joe at MKR

Old 10-02-2006, 02:55 AM   #77
Ed Clark
joe, im sorry but I can not understand your incoherant babble, you make no sence. I would think that a man that makes millions of dollars would at least learn to spell properly. you call me a scum bag middle man, what the hell is that. please show us all some proof of that. here on the BOI you need proof of your accusations. please show proof that i am a scum bag middleman. joe I do not take personel threats lightly, you say that you are going to rip me apart. I have years experience as a pro athlete, and you bald headed little fat f__k would never stand a chance in hell. before you deciede to dance with the devil, you better know who the devil is.

I love your ad for clarks gecko food. hows it go, everyone can buy direct. if you dont like it to bad. and thats coming from an industry leader.
I guess they wont be selling much gecko food with you as the spokesman.

Dude you have crossed way over the line.

Old 10-02-2006, 07:22 AM   #78
kmurphy
Quote:
This isJoe Capone Clarks investor inalll his rare australian and New Caledoniam Geckos. There will be no mre distributors for this food period. By the way I just want to tell everybody here Ed Clark is an idiot as everyone already knows. Nothing but a scumbag middleman.. Clark has all the food himself and everyone can buy direct. If you don't like it too bad. It is over now. If people want top buy Clark's food they can call call Nicole at 334-339-0038. or go to the website and pay through paypal. www.clarksgeckos.com That is it. I have never heard more petty bulshit and fabrications of 15lb food. Everyone chill out before I have him completly take it off the market and we will just use it exclusively. If anyone has problem including you Ed you idiot. I would to rip you apart. Did I tell everyone Ed is a middle man and I will crush his prices on all his snakes... Enough of this food stuff. It is over I have bigger fish to fry in Mr. Plank and 11k..

Joe at MKR
Joe, I have to say, as someone who is as successful in business as you appear to be. This is a complete overreaction to a single customer complaint. If you had read the entire thread most poster's were on the side of the Tucker's and had thought Sarah had overreacted. The Tucker's had done a very good job of stating their case and defending their product until you stepped in. I don't know what control you have over Clark's Diet but if your post is to be believe it is total control. You haven't done the Tucker's a service here and should have stayed out of this one.

Old 10-02-2006, 07:24 AM   #79
kmurphy
Quote:
joe, im sorry but I can not understand your incoherant babble, you make no sence. I would think that a man that makes millions of dollars would at least learn to spell properly

Old 10-02-2006, 10:13 AM   #80
Power House Reptiles
Sarah,
I am tired of all your Nicole said this and Nicole said that. Lets provide proof! This is one of the reasons I didn't get on here running my mouth, I don't really have any proof of who said what.

I want you do one thing for me. I want you to call Dr. Fitzgerald and get the report on that Island C female.
If that Island C had pneumonia what did the Island E have that caused it to die at your place? Also, why did you want to trade us back the replacemnet Island E for a crested gecko? Sarah you were absoluly right that last Island E you sent us back was not eating and was not in the best of shape. After about a week it began to eat again and is doing well now. Please quit blaming us for your lack of knowledge on the care of leachianus. It really strange how all the leachianus you got all ended up sick, 2 of the 3 died!

We asked Sarah to send that Island C to Rodger Klingenburg. We told her if she would send it to him we would cover the shipping and all the vet charges, including meds! She insisted on taking her to Dr. Fitzgerald with Emergency Vets, he absolutly knows nothing about Leachianus, never even seen one untill then! Isn't that right Sarah? Get the vet record!

Nicole Tucker @clarksgeckos
www.clarksgeckos.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!