Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2006, 11:17 AM   #81
Otter_23
I'm getting confused as to who is posting. Is it William or Nicole?

Old 10-02-2006, 11:18 AM   #82
Otter_23
I think I figured it out sorry.

Old 10-02-2006, 03:17 PM   #83
Crested Lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksgeckos
Sarah,
I am tired of all your Nicole said this and Nicole said that. Lets provide proof! This is one of the reasons I didn't get on here running my mouth, I don't really have any proof of who said what.
Nicole, if I could go back in time and record every phone call, I would. Seeing as how a time machine has not yet been produced... regretfully, I am unable to. If I had known before what I know now, I never would have gotten involved with you or your husband. Don't you find it the least bit odd that almost everyone you come in contact with has a problem with you? I don't think it's them, Nicole...

Isn't it also odd that you would lose two major distributors of your diet within a one-week span? If you're looking for the source of the problem, you might want to take a step back from the situation and really think it through. I don't presume to know the exact reason the other distributor dropped you, but I think I may have an inkling.

Quote:
I want you do one thing for me. I want you to call Dr. Fitzgerald and get the report on that Island C female.
He phoned me with the results, but I'll see what I can do. I was in Denver on Saturday to drop off a thank-you present and heard that he is out of town. I will, however, call and see if it's possible to have a copy sent to me when I have time. However, I'm preparing to leave on a roadtrip to attend the Symposium and then Tinley... I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll be sure to try and drop everything when I get back to take care of YOUR needs.

Quote:
If that Island C had pneumonia what did the Island E have that caused it to die at your place?
The Isle E died barely after I got her. I never had a necropsy performed, but found it odd how she never ate either. Nicole, blaming me for the Isle E's death is like someone blaming you for your female N. amyae's death. Did you kill her? Probably not. Could I twist words around to make it sound as though you did? Of course, but I'm not like that.

Quote:
Also, why did you want to trade us back the replacemnet Island E for a crested gecko?
Because I was tired of getting leachies from you that had problems, Nicole. Every leachie I had ever received from anyone other than you was perfectly fine.

Quote:
Sarah you were absoluly right that last Island E you sent us back was not eating and was not in the best of shape. After about a week it began to eat again and is doing well now. Please quit blaming us for your lack of knowledge on the care of leachianus. It really strange how all the leachianus you got all ended up sick, 2 of the 3 died!
The only leachies that ever got sick were the ones I purchased from YOU. Coincidence? I think not.

If you really want to talk about sick geckos... what about the gecko with tail fungus that you sold a friend of mine? Oh that's right, you never TOLD her that it had tail fungus. I found out when I received photos from her asking what it looked like. I told her to contact the seller and get a refund immediately, only to find that the seller was YOU. You never told anyone who bought cresteds from you that your entire collection had tail fungus at one point. I guess that's yet another deceit... how many more will pop up in time?

You can stop trying to twist things back on me, Nicole.

Quote:
We asked Sarah to send that Island C to Rodger Klingenburg. We told her if she would send it to him we would cover the shipping and all the vet charges, including meds! She insisted on taking her to Dr. Fitzgerald with Emergency Vets, he absolutly knows nothing about Leachianus, never even seen one untill then! Isn't that right Sarah? Get the vet record!
You wanted me to send it to Roger Klingenburg at my own cost. If anything was discovered, THEN you would pay for it. I drove the gecko two hours to the only vet that did not laugh me off the phone when I asked if they treated reptiles. Are you really saying that you wanted me to ship a sick gecko? That would only stress it more, possibly kill it, and then I'd be out another $600... because Lord knows how you and Clark are with refunds.

Nicole, this entire thread would never have been started if you and your husband had just been honest people. When I dropped your diet, I just wanted to step away from your business with it's horrible ethics and wash my hands from you people. As it was, you couldn't let it go. Time and time again, you've shown your lack of professionalism and sick greed. I suggest that you might want to reconsider your position in this hobby. People who are in it for the money never make it.

As it is, I have other things on my mind. While I regret that I can't slap a diaper on the Tucker's butt every time they decide to cry about perceived "injustices", I have a sick 3 year-old and a large show to worry about. I'm sure that many of the BOI junkies are drooling over this thread already and just itching to get typing. I've wasted enough time on the Tucker's as it is, and I'd prefer to spend the rest of the time I have doing things that are more productive.

Let the feeding begin...

Old 10-02-2006, 03:32 PM   #84
Gexx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crested Lady
Nicole, if I could go back in time and record every phone call, I would. Seeing as how a time machine has not yet been produced... regretfully, I am unable to. If I had known before what I know now, I never would have gotten involved with you or your husband. Don't you find it the least bit odd that almost everyone you come in contact with has a problem with you? I don't think it's them, Nicole...

Isn't it also odd that you would lose two major distributors of your diet within a one-week span? If you're looking for the source of the problem, you might want to take a step back from the situation and really think it through. I don't presume to know the exact reason the other distributor dropped you, but I think I may have an inkling.

He phoned me with the results, but I'll see what I can do. I was in Denver on Saturday to drop off a thank-you present and heard that he is out of town. I will, however, call and see if it's possible to have a copy sent to me when I have time. However, I'm preparing to leave on a roadtrip to attend the Symposium and then Tinley... I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll be sure to try and drop everything when I get back to take care of YOUR needs.

The Isle E died barely after I got her. I never had a necropsy performed, but found it odd how she never ate either. Nicole, blaming me for the Isle E's death is like someone blaming you for your female N. amyae's death. Did you kill her? Probably not. Could I twist words around to make it sound as though you did? Of course, but I'm not like that.

Because I was tired of getting leachies from you that had problems, Nicole. Every leachie I had ever received from anyone other than you was perfectly fine.

The only leachies that ever got sick were the ones I purchased from YOU. Coincidence? I think not.

If you really want to talk about sick geckos... what about the gecko with tail fungus that you sold a friend of mine? Oh that's right, you never TOLD her that it had tail fungus. I found out when I received photos from her asking what it looked like. I told her to contact the seller and get a refund immediately, only to find that the seller was YOU. You never told anyone who bought cresteds from you that your entire collection had tail fungus at one point. I guess that's yet another deceit... how many more will pop up in time?

You can stop trying to twist things back on me, Nicole.

You wanted me to send it to Roger Klingenburg at my own cost. If anything was discovered, THEN you would pay for it. I drove the gecko two hours to the only vet that did not laugh me off the phone when I asked if they treated reptiles. Are you really saying that you wanted me to ship a sick gecko? That would only stress it more, possibly kill it, and then I'd be out another $600... because Lord knows how you and Clark are with refunds.

Nicole, this entire thread would never have been started if you and your husband had just been honest people. When I dropped your diet, I just wanted to step away from your business with it's horrible ethics and wash my hands from you people. As it was, you couldn't let it go. Time and time again, you've shown your lack of professionalism and sick greed. I suggest that you might want to reconsider your position in this hobby. People who are in it for the money never make it.

As it is, I have other things on my mind. While I regret that I can't slap a diaper on the Tucker's butt every time they decide to cry about perceived "injustices", I have a sick 3 year-old and a large show to worry about. I'm sure that many of the BOI junkies are drooling over this thread already and just itching to get typing. I've wasted enough time on the Tucker's as it is, and I'd prefer to spend the rest of the time I have doing things that are more productive.

Let the feeding begin...

Old 10-02-2006, 04:04 PM   #85
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCaponeIII
This isJoe Capone Clarks investor inalll his rare australian and New Caledoniam Geckos. There will be no mre distributors for this food period. By the way I just want to tell everybody here Ed Clark is an idiot as everyone already knows. Nothing but a scumbag middleman.. Clark has all the food himself and everyone can buy direct. If you don't like it too bad. It is over now. If people want top buy Clark's food they can call call Nicole at 334-339-0038. or go to the website and pay through paypal. www.clarksgeckos.com That is it. I have never heard more petty bulshit and fabrications of 15lb food. Everyone chill out before I have him completly take it off the market and we will just use it exclusively. If anyone has problem including you Ed you idiot. I would to rip you apart. Did I tell everyone Ed is a middle man and I will crush his prices on all his snakes... Enough of this food stuff. It is over I have bigger fish to fry in Mr. Plank and 11k..

Joe at MKR
mi mi mi la la la, cough cough, harumph harumph hack hack hack

ahhhh, much better

Joe, sometimes it is better to just shut the heck up but you REALLY deserve this for the post above.

AHAHAhahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA HahahahHAHAHAHAhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahHAHAH AHAHAHaha

Is your next birthday party going to have ponies and a clown too? Talk about childish.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:04 PM   #86
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Talk about childish.
How ironic the main ingredient being argued about is made especially for babies.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:12 PM   #87
EriksReptiles
I wasnt going to chime in here but I feel the need to now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksgeckos
We asked Sarah to send that Island C to Rodger Klingenburg. We told her if she would send it to him we would cover the shipping and all the vet charges, including meds! She insisted on taking her to Dr. Fitzgerald with Emergency Vets, he absolutly knows nothing about Leachianus, never even seen one untill then! Isn't that right Sarah? Get the vet record!

Nicole Tucker @clarksgeckos
www.clarksgeckos.com

The way that you talked, Nicole, you sounded like Dr. Fitzgerald knows nothing.... He is one of the most respected reptile vets in the whole USA. He knows what he is talking about and I have had him treat some of my animals.. He might not know "everything" about leachies (I guarantee you that NO reptile vet knows every single species of reptiles and all about them... I doubt no-one in the world knows all that!!) but he does know why animals might pass away and what signs to look for to indicate a cause of death.....

I am just curious why you wanted Rodger K to see the animal??

Thanks Erik

Old 10-03-2006, 01:12 PM   #88
Power House Reptiles
I just wanted to apologize for the outburst on Saturday. After everything that went on in the other thread then comming here and seeing what she wrote finally set me off. This will be the last time I look at this pointless thread. Again we are sorry!

Erik, I am so sorry you took it that way. I most definitely didn't mean it that way. If I had I would have said that he knew absolutely nothing about reptiles, I said leachianus. You are absolutely right that he could determine the cause of death. We just knew that Roger Klingenburg was probably the best, in our opinion!! We could not understand why the leachies stopped eating everytime Sarah got them and wanted someone who was knowledgeable about leachianus to have a look. Again Erik I am sorry it was taken that way!

Old 10-03-2006, 08:18 PM   #89
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCaponeIII
This isJoe Capone Clarks investor inalll his rare australian and New Caledoniam Geckos. There will be no mre distributors for this food period
Joe, are you screwing all of Clarks distributors, aka Customers because of crested lady? This does not sound like "good customer service". Good luck, not!

Old 10-04-2006, 05:40 PM   #90
liquidleaf
While the whole thing was probably blown out of proportion - if a distributor who is buying a large amount of product, to resell to her own customers, is concerned about a change in ingredients and asks for a refund BEFORE THE PRODUCT IS SHIPPED, it's only right that she should get the refund without having to come to the BOI first.

There was an issue with the product. Regardless of the 'importance' of the issue, it is real. So she decided she wanted to cancel the order. As a distributor of the product, I doubt such and order would fall under any retail TOS of Clark's. Distributors are wholesalers, and therefore usually have other understandings with who they buy from.

Would the nutritional value change much? Probably not. But since the ingredients were changing, I believe Sarah was just trying to be cautious for her own customers' sakes until the nutritional values could be documented.

We're not just talking about freaking gecko food here.... we're talking about a manufacturer changing a product without fully disclosing the change to a distributor, and the distributor cancelling an order as a result in concern for her customers. That is the issue, not which flavor of baby food flakes are being used. Look at it from a business standpoint.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!