Bad Guy Zach Feschuk/James Feschuk/James Novikov/Elliot Novikov spreading false rumors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
PghBall
Warning! Zach Feschuk/James Feschuk/James Novikov/Elliot Novikov spreading false rumors

I apologize to everyone here in advance as I didn't want to post this here but felt I needed too as both Jim Powers and my reputations were attacked locally and now this person states he not finished. I don't exactly know what he means by that so wanted to bring this out in the open before rumors get started. I see he has already posted both on Craigslist (Pittsburgh) and on Fauna under another new alias Elliot Feschuk. This is an extremely long read as I have attached every last email. There was a recent craigslist add posted on April 4th in the Pittsburgh Pets section calling our hobby site 412Balls a chop shop. I was made aware of this by a friend and figured since he saw the add, others may have as well. The add was posted by Zach Feschuk (two facebook accounts with this name) who also goes by Zachary James Feschuk, James Feschuk, James Novikov (one facebook account with this name) and possibly Revi or Nevi on Craigslist. The original add on CL has since been deleted. Myself and Jim Powers wanted to clear the air if anyone hears something about us from this individual. Jim knows Zach and had called Zach out for trying to sell some animals as het clowns that were not het at all a year+ ago. We are pretty sure Zach is now trying to smear our reputation as a result. You can search the BOI on Fauna, look on BP.net or on Bush League Breeders or any other site known to post inquiries and you'll not find a single bad guy thread about myself or Jim (other than what this person will put out there). Shortly after contacting craigslist to report the post, I started receiving emails through the contact link on our site from Zach (using his James Novikov name). Each is still signed Zach however. I am going to post the email thread if anyone cares to read it. It starts with the first email he sent from novikov412@ymail.com. I apologize for the length and sometimes sarcastic tone I took with this individual. I also apologize if I missed any inappropriate language in the emails as I tried to PG-13 everything. This person was also banned from Fauna before under the username Zach412.

Name.first Whatever
Name.last Whatever
Email novikov412@ymail.com
Comment By the way your lemon blast is only a spinner.

Me
To novikov412@ymail.com
Apr 4 at 11:29 PM
If this is James, I don't know you but whatever your problem is with Jim you had better leave my name and my business out of it. This had better be the last email, craigslist post or fb comment I see from you. I don't run a chop shop and have never screwed anyone over. And you better do some homework on your morphs because that is a pastel pinstripe aka lemonblast not a spinner.

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 5 at 9:55 AM
I have been doing this for a long time, never mentioned your name and simply gave my opinion since so many people have been asking about you guys. So I can't tell if your trying to threaten me but I do have that email saved. And as long as your in business with Jim, and I can't see why anyone would ever do that. I almost did but found out certain things about him. So as far as I'm concerned I have freedom of speech and I can state my opinion however I please. So.....

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 5 at 7:52 PM
Hey James, since your saving emails, I hope you saved the sarcastic little attack that you sent from the contact on my site. If your planning some sort of legal action, which would be quite the joke, remember there is a little thing called slander. You know, blacken someone's name, tell lies about, sully someone's reputation. I don't recall a business transaction in the form of a sale or trade with you. So your claims of my business being a chop shop are fabricated and hold no water. And I can always contact craigslist even if you remove that post if you'd like. As I said earlier, you'd be best to not mention 412Balls negatively on any site unless you have actual proof of some wrong we did. I don't care how you feel about Jim, that is between you and him. But I won't stand idle while you smear my reputation without proof. I've had nothing but positive feedback and any animal I sell is healthy, correctly sexed and the morph/het it was sold as.So you smear 412Balls, you smear me, not just Jim.

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 5 at 9:10 PM
Since I studied law at penn state I'll keep that in mind. And you can't slander a name you don't mention.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 5 at 9:14 PM
And like I said I don't know you. I simply shared my opinion of Jim with people who asked me.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 5 at 10:25 PM
No you shared my name too. 412Balls is not just Jim. Like I said, I never did business with you. So you have no valid claim to any wrongdoing by 412Balls. Furthermore your claim that 412Balls is a chop shop has no basis and is nothing but a slanderous unfounded claim. As I said several times now, your issue with Jim is between the two of you. But I'd advise you to leave 412Balls out of your squabble.

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 5 at 10:30 PM
For the record, if you studied law, you'd have never stooped to slanderous posts or sent sarcastic harassing emails in the first place. Nice try though.

Name
Ethan Hawk
Email
novikov412@ymail.com
Comment
So you sell nothing. Heard a lot of bad shit about you guys. And I know for a fact you didn't hatch any super mojo's last year.

Me
To novikov412@ymail.com,Jim Powers
Today at 10:12 AM
Look, whatever the your name is, I hatched out three super mojaves last year and still have the two female holdbacks. I traded the male. You really have your "facts" screwed up! The only thing in your email that is correct is that right now we don't have anything for sale. We sold or traded what we did not hold back. It's funny that you are the only person I know of that has heard all of this "bad s--t" about myself and Jim. But there are no Fauna BOIs or other bad guy threads on either of us. Where's the proof? I have plenty of people out there that I have purchased from, sold to or traded with that would say otherwise. Jim does as well. I know why you have it out for Jim. It's because he called you out on some fake het clowns. You're the one who is being a bit shady here. Hell, you go by 2 or three different names. Why is that? If you want to see what I have, why don't you stop by. Otherwise, stop with the emails. I find you quite humerous starting all this with me and then telling me you're saving emails because you think I may be threatening you. I too have a folder with every email from this chain saved along with the email I sent to craigslist about your slanderous post on their site. Just in case you try to post some more bs somewhere else. You seem like the typical little weasel that likes to hide behind a computer and sling bs. Why don't you crawl back from wherever it is you came from and move on.

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 11:50 AM
Look, I'm done. Really I don't have time for you.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov,Jim Powers
Today at 12:24 PM

Hey it's about time! Nice that you can start alot of BS that you can't back up. Get your facts straight before you start slinging lies junior! Don't worry though I have friends out there that will let me know if you try to stir up anything again. That's what a good rep does for you. By the way...did some google searching on you. This ring a bell? http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Sout...k.3932303.html Since it is public information, it's not slander. Just like to know the kind of people I'm dealing with. You'd be smart to stop your bs and stay out of my business. If you want to keep slinging mud, credit fraud won't look good for your future dealings either. I'm copying Jim as well since you want to sully his rep so bad. You have yourself a great day scumbag!

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 4:37 PM
For the last time, you put time into emails I didn't even read like seriously leave me alone

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 4:42 PM
By the way if I gave 2 sh--s I'd a $100 to have that taken down. You ain't got the slightest clue who the f--k I am and what I can do but for real. Your seriously not worth my time. Don't make yourself worth my time, please. I got a family and I don't need this high school bull shit about stupid snakes.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Today at 6:14 PM
High school sh--? Did I send you petty jabs through email? Did I post your Allegheny County Exotic Snake site as a chop shop on Craigslist? You're a punk. What can you do kid? Should I take that as a threat? Believe me, I'm shaking in fear of you right now. Boy, you're a family man now? Setting a good example for them aren't you? Yeah, unlike you, I think before I act. You're a petty crook and a thief. What are you going to do punk? Add to your record?

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 8:06 PM
This kid has already done and seen more than you could ever imagine and I don't have a snake shop anyway. I own 6 that are pets. You seem like you need another hobby.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 8:10 PM
By the way I did have het clowns that bred. You think I'm stupid enough to share every thought of mine with someone redneck like Jim or anyone for that matter. Jim never knew what I had. He always just came by asking for free $12 mice and had me baby sit snakes.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Today at 8:22 PM
Really, I'm glad you're so full of yourself. I have done plenty in my time kid, joined the service, been a few places throughout the world. Was honorably discharged as well. Guess I've never done jail time so you have me there..give you that. I have plenty of hobbies to keep me busy. None that include fraud, theft or having multiple alias's to cover my past. Keep trying to get under my skin junior, so far you've done a piss poor job. Jim sells more mice and rats than you've dreamed of. You keep spewing your bs. Oh, by the way, those are some nice pieds you have on your fb site..guess you hatched them out yourself huh? C'mon slick, come up with some bs about them too. You know who's they are!

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 8:51 PM
Actually I bought her last week, also I server with an honorable discharge. So what your basically telling me is Jims mouse selling skills are awesome. Too bad my iq is 137, wander what yours are.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 8:53 PM
I don't try to get under skin anyway. The only reason I'm still keeping this going is cause your making me and everyone at work laugh our asses off. Thanks for the entertainment.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 10:20 PM
Who's they by the way I got a pic of one snake. I get it now. You love me!! You wanna hook up. Sorry bro I like girls. Tits and stuff, even if I wad gay I wouldn't be into gilfs and since you keep calling me kid your probably like 90.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 10:26 PM
Oh shit. Just got home from work. The pic your talking about is Jim's clutch he asked me to post. Guess he didn't tell you him and I were in business till he ended up being a freak but it's cool. Keep riding his d--k.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 7 at 11:20 PM
You are just another bs spewing clown. 137 IQ and getting jailed for credit card theft..yeah that's smart alright.

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 11:21 PM
You got no idea what I've got away with clean son.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 7 at 11:24 PM
I'm glad. I have alot of people laughing at your pathetic replies as well. And not just at work. For such a genius, you lack the basic skills to relay your thoughts from your cranium to your finger tips. You also may want to touch up on your grammar and typos oh wise one

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 11:25 PM
Not really big on that. I see a bigger picture.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 11:26 PM
And what reptiles. I ain't got none dip s--t!!!

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 11:27 PM
Got 6 pet snakes, a job and a life unlike your pipedream. Best of luck. Your gonna need it.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikovsugarshane1313@gmail.com
Apr 7 at 11:33 PM
And now, without any clever comebacks, the little con goes for the "your gay" routine. You are one pathetic joke of a man. You refer to me using high school tactics and now you're throwing grade school insults. You sure your co-workers aren't laughing at you? I know I am. I'm starting to enjoy this more than messing with the Ugandan scam artists. Although at this point, even they are more creative than you! I'm going to include Jim on this reply. Should give him a good laugh.

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 7 at 11:36 PM
Again more gay comments. Was your night in the slammer that traumatic? Funny he asked you to post them, yet nowhere in your post do you mention them being his clutch. You're really reaching with the insults.

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 7 at 11:37 PM
Maybe you should re-read your essays. I tried telling you to leave it alone hours ago, I was done, but still you continue. But as I do have responsibilities in the am I will be on my way to retire.

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 7 at 11:38 PM
Yeah, still waiting to hear where all this " bad s--t" you heard came from. So far, all bs.

Me
Apr 7 at 11:40 PM
I hope you used alot of pretty colors to draw it. Crayola does come in 64 packs and larger. How you ever got Jim to think about partnering up with you is a mystery

Me
Apr 7 at 11:44 PM
Read my email slowly genius. Not reptiles..replies. Reptiles..I guess comprehension is not one of your strong suites either.

Me
Apr 7 at 11:48 PM
Haha. Thanks. Again..lacking in any creativity.

Me
Apr 7 at 11:53 PM
Go back to the beginning Einstein. I think it was you that was asked by me to drop things in my second or third email. It was you who continued. So I've just kept you going. You should have retired from this thread days ago. Now, you just look like a tool. Thanks for the laughs James, Zack, Ethan! You've been a most amusing waste of time. But yet, time well wasted!

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 2:43 AM
Yep, and still you continue super genius. Maybe I won't stop. If I amuse you so much maybe I'll get some of my IT guys at work really stick it to 412 balls.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 2:50 AM
Messing with your "business" that's what's funny jag off. Where's your business license. Oh wait you called it a hobby as well. So which one is it? You got you hobby license? Am I slandering and ruining your hobby for you? What kind of revenue has your business generated? And I wander if any of those profits were reported to the irs? Hmmm, I wander. Seriously dude, grow up.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 2:52 AM
Got a Facebook page and a free site so your definitely a business man. It's not like just any a--hole can get a website, s--t, I only own a few dozen domains.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 2:54 AM
Days ago when? What thread? Is this a forum to you? This conversation started less than 24 hours ago. F-kn yzarc!!!

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 8 at 7:34 AM
Your IT guys..your just a jack of all trades. Go ahead get them to mess with us. You are a big talker. No more no less. You can't even keep track of all the nonsense you've been spewing. I've had to do that for you. Just remember, alot of IT guys have worked several jobs over their careers. That may come back to bite you.

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 7:41 AM
What have I been a big talker about? Your the one who just can't stop. How many times have I asked you to leave me alone? 5-6 now? Yet you just won't shut up. So go ahead edit your emails, have some laughs with ol Jim. I DO NOT CARE!! If you were to get hit by a bus today no one would miss or remember you. You are insignificant. What good have you ever brought to this planet we live on?

Sent from Zach

Me
Apr 8 at 7:42 AM
I trade, purchase and sell. There's no profit when it goes right back into my collection. You think spreading lies can't affect my future dealings locally? Furthermore, you have yet to mention any of what you've heard about us. Furthermore, you want to hint at IRS? Maybe other authorities would like to know what you've gotten away with clean..son. lol. You've put your foot in your mouth several times in this thread..its an email thread since you'll be asking "what thread" soon enough. Remember your telling me about saving emails? I believe you've made several insinuating threats now in your emails. Not smart for someone with a 137 IQ.

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 7:44 AM
So you know what I've gotten away with now?

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 7:46 AM
Besides there is also a thing placed into law which is referred to as a statue of limitations. Got a lot of shady cop buddies from high school too so I'm good.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 8 at 7:50 AM
You're still reaching. Keep reaching. I guess we're both businessmen according to your logic. That 2014 female pied still for sale? $750 right?

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 8 at 7:55 AM
And there is the question. You can call an email conversation a thread or chain. Sorry you can't comprehend that. And this email conversation started on the 4th when you sent your email through the contact us page on our site. Today is the 8th. I believe that is a little more than 24 hours. You sure you have an IQ of 137?

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 8 at 8:02 AM
Haha. Oh now I'm not leaving you alone? I believe it was me that asked you to stop. But since you stated you don't have time to read my essays, you most likely skipped that. So now you want to be the victim? That's rather funny. As to your what have I done to make a difference? I've done enough to feel accomplished and stayed on the right side of the law. I'm content with my life.

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 8:06 AM
Good for you, f--k the law. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! If you like to re-read so much go check how many times I said that and my pied girl is no longer for sale. So girl don't go away mad, girl just go away.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 8:09 AM
You actually think I'd tell you past crimes I've committed. You really are nuts. I mean I'm nuts clinically. What's your excuse.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 8 at 8:16 AM
Oh jeez. Now we're pulling in shady cop buddies. That's cool. So when I hear from one of them, I can contact a couple of the guys I served with who are troopers right?

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 11:00 AM
Really, just leave me alone

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 8 at 12:04 PM
Leave you alone? How bout you take back the BS you spewed out on Craigslist that who knows how many people read and took to heart? You started with me remember? I was raised to not write checks with my mouth, pen or keyboard that I can't cash. You obviously were raised different. You want me to leave you alone, how about giving me some concrete proof of my so called bad s--t myself and Jim have done. If you have nothing..than I call bs on all of it! I'm wondering if you got this bs from a fella in Ambridge..and if so then you better check fauna's BOI on that person. You'll have alot of reading over there if that is the case.

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 3:48 PM
Since you can't seem to shut up this will be my very last correspondence.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James NovikovJim Powers
Apr 8 at 3:57 PM
Ok, great! About time you went away! You've proved once again what a scumbag you are. You can't even justify your claims that we are a chop shop! I hope your pied came from that other db in Ambridge. If it did, you better get it checked by a vet! Trading sick snakes is a thing with that guy! Hope you QT. Have a nice day Einstein! Jim, see what happens when you call a mouth out? They get mad and go away pouting!

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 6:37 PM
Really are you mentally disabled like Jim? Is it just impossible for you to shut the f--k up. Do you work? Do you have nothing better to do than bother me. Well thanks cause maybe I'm not done now. Maybe I will blast you on Craigslist every friggin day. And What the f--k? Is fauna and these other names your throwing around now. Put down the crack pipe and get a life hick.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Apr 8 at 6:40 PM
Oh and my pied is from Brian whom I personally know from BHB. I make sure they know all about 412 nuts as well. That would have been a good name for ya. I mean your name already sounds like a cougar dating sight for people in the 412 area code.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Apr 8 at 11:03 PM
Last post. Blah blah. You can blast me on craigslist anytime you like. When are you going to answer my question? What is all the bad s--t you've heard about us? I have a life, but unfortunately for you, it allows me time to reply to your pathetic responses over and over again. So far all you've done is threaten and call names. You just need to do one thing. Answer my question. Is that so hard? Because nobody else I've spoken to online or in person has heard about this bad s--t you claim to know. You're the one who needs a life. You bit off more than you can chew and now all you can do is whine that I won't leave you alone. Answer the question or just quit replying.

Me
Apr 8 at 11:18 PM
Oh BHB ok. And I'm sure he and you are great friends. I mean, he must send you Christmas cards too right? I guess even if you did have a chance to meet him at a show and a 5 minute conversation, that makes anyone good buds. Did he tell you all the bad s--t about us? Or maybe Zach Feschuk told you..oh that's your other name..my apologies. What name does Brian know you by? I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Also, you seem to know alot about homosexual activities. Are you sure that time you spent in the pen didn't affect you somehow? There are programs out there that can help you get through the emotional issues you seem to be having. Why don't you just answer the question and end this huh? Myself and Jim have been waiting for your answer for days now.

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 7:56 AM
Never been to prison. Had a lot of money.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 7:58 AM
And although I do speak with Brian periodically I would not say were best buds. You got a f--ked up head son.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 8:04 AM
And since I nicely asked you multiple times to stop emailing me and wasting my time and I do have some free time today I will infact be posting our entire email thread on Craigslist. See I don't care what people think about me because I'm good with myself but after everyone sees what kind of a-- the owner of 412 Nuts is you may have to change your name or kill yourself or whatever, I don't care what you do, I don't care if you live or die, makes no difference to me. You are an insignificant nothing and you will never leave a name for yourself on this planet.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 8:06 AM
By the way are you some sort of cyber stalker? Seriously. GET A LIFE!!!

Sent from Zach

Me
To James NovikovJim Powers
Today at 9:58 AM
I will answer all of your three emails in one essay as you like to call them. Please read this one. I have a life but also have time to call out thieves and liars. I'm not stalking you, you came at me remember? Or do you forget that already? You went on a public site (craigslist) and called Jim Powers and anyone associated with him (myself) out as a chop shop to attempt to give us a bad name in the local reptile community but provided exactly zero proof to back up the remark. And it was you that started sending sarcastic emails to me. I am the one who had told you in my first reply that I did not care what your issue is with Jim, but to leave my name out of it and stay out of my business. You in turn chose to keep up with your "witty" comments which is why we are now at this point. To further clarify your other reply, you spent one night in jail so technically you were jailed (Public information that is readily available on Google.com). You also brought Brian Barczyk's name into this saying you know him personally and that he knows what a bunch of nuts we are now. Then when I question you on that remark, your reply is "I've only spoken to him a few times". Which is it. Does he know you by name or did you just talk to him about a certain animal he had for sale? And seriously, if I were him and some guy I don't know other than talking about snakes for a few minutes started ranting about some local hobby breeders and how crazy they were, I would take it with a grain of salt. Heck, I've had conversations with big breeders and would not consider that "personally knowing them". Now, when you post on craigslist to make everyone think I am insane, will you be posting under another alias? I can tell you that local people in the Pittsburgh area reptile community are already aware of this email thread and quite frankly they aren't calling myself or Jim nuts. Oh, you don't have to worry, I did not edit or delete any of the emails between us with the exception of blanking out a curse word or two with "----". Everything is in chronological order from the first email to last up until you said you were not replying anymore. Nobody else seems to have heard anything negative about either myself or Jim. Again, you still have not answered my question. So, I'll ask again, what is all this "bad shit" you know about us? Until you answer the question and provide some sort of proof to your claim you're just making yourself look bad. So keep responding, making your threats and slinging your sorry insults. I neither plan on killing myself now and doubt you will cause me to rethink my position in the future. Have a nice day!

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 10:39 AM
Maybe check craigslist now "Scumbag" and I any stopping there. You may want to start rebuilding that kick ass rep you got lil half wit wanna be snake dealer.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Today at 10:56 AM
You need to spell check. You also need to come up with concrete facts and not made up stories. You're doing nothing to hurt me and everything to make yourself look silly. Typical mud slinger who gets beat at his own game, avoids answering anything that would clarify his claims, and resorts to threats, name calling and throwing out big names in the business. You have craigslist, enjoy. I'll be going on a few BOIs myself. This really does need to get out in the open. Seriously, people in the reptile community need to know about both yourself and Jim and I. I will post the whole thing chronologically and they can decide who is right or wrong.

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 11:09 AM
Nice. Thanks for telling me about fauna too. Just registered. And the biggest thing you have to complain is about spell check? Did you even make it to 9th grade? It's called auto correct for Folks with smart phones, I push a button, talk, and my phone does all the typing. And normally people don't care how things are spelled when you type with your thumbs dummy. Do you actually sit in front of a computer and spell check you attacks. If you do your gay. Nuff said.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Today at 11:13 AM
And don't bother after tonight. I'll be in the woods with no reception the rest of the weekend. Thank god I won't hear from you. To busy shooting shit and fishing. Have fun cleaning snake shit.

Sent from Zach

James Novikov
To Me
Or maybe you and Jim will have a little broke back trip at his cabin. I know he does opening day too.

Sent from Zach

Me
To James Novikov
Today at 12:06 PM
You're seriously pathetic. Weren't you already banned on Fauna? Zach412 right? Again, you have nothing..no morals, no guts, no conscience. Not to mention, you have nothing on us! It's all made up fabricated story your head. A story that you refuse to comment about. I hope you saved all the emails. Wait 6 months, a year and read them over again. See how idiotic and empty your whole argument sounds. You've done nothing but try sarcasm, bully tactics and play victim, none have worked. And now, here you go again hinting now about guns and throwing your gay comments to go along with your shady cop buddies, IT thugs, don't make me make you worth my time, I know Brian Barczyk and told him all about you threats. You obviously hold a grudge against Jim that is eating you up. Maybe you'll cool down after your trip.

Old 04-09-2014, 01:31 PM   #2
PghBall
I said Elliot Novikov when I meant to type Elliot Feschuk. That is his new user account he just created on this site today. I also believe he posted under the Ball Pythons section to try and make us look bad. I am not sure if he left anything out, but this is the entire email chain. Due to email, some replies appear to overlap.

Old 04-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
bcr229
What is a "chop shop" with respect to snakes? I know what it means for vehicles.

Also, you forgot a few s-bombs.

Old 04-09-2014, 03:47 PM   #4
sugar shane
found out about this and thought its about time i set the record straight from the begining with Zach/James/Novi/Elliot/ Feschuk from West Mifflin, Pa. not going to go into every detail cause this guy isn't worth my time.

Met him a year or two ago as he was buying feeders from me from a craigslist add. found out we were from the same town and started a friendship since we both had BP's. long story short, we were going to become breeding partners until around june/july 2013 he posted a add on fauna trying to sell het clowns under the name Zach412. which at the time neither of us did not have any clowns or het clowns. i found all this out from someone that called me saying they saw the add on here and that he was using BHB and a local breeders, Killerpets, paperwork. i called him and he denied posting it and blamed it on his 12 year old daughter. told him that i was done with him and did not want to be associated with him. since then i became breeding partners with Greg Sommer (Pghballs) and we go by 412balls. heard nothing from him for almost a year when i saw a add on Pittsburgh craigslist someone selling all these het clowns and other proven breeders by the name Revi. i called to inquire about them and he answered and i recognized his voice as he did mine. he hung up. next day he post my name and 412balls bashing us. now it has taken on alife of its own which both myself and Greg find amusing. this local Zach/James/Revi/ Elliot has never even produced a clutch. any clutch pics he has of pieds our mine that he took pics of. so to anyone out there that has bought/traded with him. your hets will never prove, the are all fake. i'm not into name calling or sit sweating in my basement making false accusations behind a keyboard. i just call people out who can't back up anything.

412balls are myself and Greg Sommer. Just two hobby breeders making some cool bps for ourselves and for others in this great hobby. I'm just a "redneck" as someone called me, lol, doing something i love to do. Greg and I will have some cool stuff this spring/summer so come check us out and like us on Facebook. 412balls

Jim

Old 04-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #5
PghBall
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
What is a "chop shop" with respect to snakes? I know what it means for vehicles.

Also, you forgot a few s-bombs.
I realized the missed s-bombs and apologized to the admin who flagged me. As far as a chop shop? I could only guess he means we steal snakes and sell them for parts? He also has not answered anything as far as what we did to become shady in the industry. Here is his latest Craigslist add where he again posts only one sided emails that make him look victimized. I'll post the link but also the text as it will most likely be gone before too long.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pet/4414560684.html

Last week I posted an add for a pied female ball python where I also asked in the message body for Jim Powers of 412Balls or Nuts as I call them not to call me. Since then I have had over 50 emails from someone I do not even know named Greg Sommer, and I am simply posting these emails to prove my point. Yes, I have been to jail, as well as 80 percent of the population, yes I use a fake name on craigslist for safety reasons as everyone should but if you take the time to read the essays this man wrote to me I am confident you will see how full of hot air and anger this man is. And to be clear, I am not a breeder, I own 6 ball pythons, and sometimes when I find good deals on them I buy them to sell. Don't do the reptile shows as I feel they are a waste of time so I have nothing to loose or gain from this. I simply want the general public who has a reptile hobby as I do, to know who to stay away from in this very shady world of reptile sales and trading. If you would like I would gladly refer you to other very reputable breeders I know. Thanks for your time, enjoy my mugshot and have a good laugh. Because I know who I am and have no problem being honest about it. So sit back and enjoy. By the way I'm not sure how to change it so the message starts last to first with Greg's last message listed first.

I will answer all of your three emails in one essay as you like to call them. Please read this one. I have a life but also have time to call out thieves and liars. I'm not stalking you, you came at me remember? Or do you forget that already? You went on a public site (craigslist) and called Jim Powers and anyone associated with him (myself) out as a chop shop to attempt to give us a bad name in the local reptile community but provided exactly zero proof to back up the remark. And it was you that started sending sarcastic emails to me. I am the one who had told you in my first reply that I did not care what your issue is with Jim, but to leave my name out of it and stay out of my business. You in turn chose to keep up with your "witty" comments which is why we are now at this point. To further clarify your other reply, you spent one night in jail so technically you were jailed (Public information that is readily available on Google.com). You also brought Brian Barczyk's name into this saying you know him personally and that he knows what a bunch of nuts we are now. Then when I question you on that remark, your reply is "I've only spoken to him a few times". Which is it. Does he know you by name or did you just talk to him about a certain animal he had for sale? And seriously, if I were him and some guy I don't know other than talking about snakes for a few minutes started ranting about some local hobby breeders and how crazy they were, I would take it with a grain of salt. Heck, I've had conversations with big breeders and would not consider that "personally knowing them". Now, when you post on craigslist to make everyone think I am insane, will you be posting under another alias? I can tell you that local people in the Pittsburgh area reptile community are already aware of this email thread and quite frankly they aren't calling myself or Jim nuts. Oh, you don't have to worry, I did not edit or delete any of the emails between us with the exception of blanking out a curse word or two with "----". Everything is in chronological order from the first email to last up until you said you were not replying anymore. Nobody else seems to have heard anything negative about either myself or Jim. Again, you still have not answered my question. So, I'll ask again, what is all this "bad shit" you know about us? Until you answer the question and provide some sort of proof to your claim you're just making yourself look bad. So keep responding, making your threats and slinging your sorry insults. I neither plan on killing myself now and doubt you will cause me to rethink my position in the future. Have a nice day!

Hide message history
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 8:06 AM, James Novikov wrote:
By the way are you some sort of cyber stalker? Seriously. GET A LIFE!!!

Sent from Zach

On Apr 8, 2014, at 11:17 PM, "Greg Sommer" wrote:

Oh BHB ok. And I'm sure he and you are great friends. I mean, he must send you Christmas cards too right? I guess even if you did have a chance to meet him at a show and a 5 minute conversation, that makes anyone good buds. Did he tell you all the bad shit about us? Or maybe Zach Feschuk told you..oh that's your other name..my apologies. What name does Brian know you by? I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Also, you seem to know alot about homosexual activities. Are you sure that time you spent in the pen didn't affect you somehow? There are programs out there that can help you get through the emotional issues you seem to be having. Why don't you just answer the question and end this huh? Myself and Jim have been waiting for your answer for days now.

Sent from my MOTOROLA BRAVO™ on Consumer Cellular

-----Original message-----
To: Greg Sommer
Sent: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 22:40:17 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: New Form Entry: Contact Form

Oh and my pied is from Brian whom I personally know from BHB. I make sure they know all about 412 nuts as well. That would have been a good name for ya. I mean your name already sounds like a cougar dating sight for people in the 412 area code.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 8, 2014, at 3:57 PM, Greg Sommer wrote:

Ok, great! About time you went away! You've proved once again what a scumbag you are. You can't even justify your claims that we are a chop shop! I hope your pied came from that other db in Ambridge. If it did, you better get it checked by a vet! Trading sick snakes is a thing with that guy! Hope you QT. Have a nice day Einstein! Jim, see what happens when you call a mouth out? They get mad and go away pouting!

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:48 PM, James Novikov wrote:
Since you can't seem to shut up this will be my very last correspondence.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 8, 2014, at 12:04 PM, Greg Sommer wrote:

Leave you alone? How bout you take back the BS you spewed out on Craigslist that who knows how many people read and took to heart? You started with me remember? I was raised to not write checks with my mouth, pen or keyboard that I can't cash. You obviously were raised different. You want me to leave you alone, how about giving me some concrete proof of my so called bad shit myself and Jim have done. If you have nothing..than I call bs on all of it! I'm wondering if you got this bs from a fella in Ambridge..and if so then you better check fauna's BOI on that person. You'll have alot of reading over there if that is the case.

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 8:16 AM, Greg Sommer wrote:
Oh jeez. Now we're pulling in shady cop buddies. That's cool. So when I hear from one of them, I can contact a couple of the guys I served with who are troopers right?

Sent: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 11:46:47 GMT+00:00

Besides there is also a thing placed into law which is referred to as a statue of limitations. Got a lot of shady cop buddies from high school too so I'm good.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 8, 2014, at 7:42 AM, "Greg Sommer" wrote:

I trade, purchase and sell. There's no profit when it goes right back into my collection. You think spreading lies can't affect my future dealings locally? Furthermore, you have yet to mention any of what you've heard about us. Furthermore, you want to hint at IRS? Maybe other authorities would like to know what you've gotten away with clean..son. lol. You've put your foot in your mouth several times in this thread..its an email thread since you'll be asking "what thread" soon enough. Remember your telling me about saving emails? I believe you've made several insinuating threats now in your emails. Not smart for someone with a 137 IQ.

Sent: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 06:50:23 GMT+00:00

Messing with your "business" that's what's funny jag off. Where's your business license. Oh wait you called it a hobby as well. So which one is it? You got you hobby license? Am I slandering and ruining your hobby for you? What kind of revenue has your business generated? And I wander if any of those profits were reported to the irs? Hmmm, I wander. Seriously dude, grow up.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 7, 2014, at 11:53 PM, "Greg Sommer" wrote:

Go back to the beginning Einstein. I think it was you that was asked by me to drop things in my second or third email. It was you who continued. So I've just kept you going. You should have retired from this thread days ago. Now, you just look like a tool. Thanks for the laughs James, Zack, Ethan! You've been a most amusing waste of time. But yet, time well wasted!

Sent: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 03:37:53 GMT+00:00

Maybe you should re-read your essays. I tried telling you to leave it alone hours ago, I was done, but still you continue. But as I do have responsibilities in the am I will be on my way to retire.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 7, 2014, at 11:33 PM, "Greg Sommer" wrote:

And now, without any clever comebacks, the little con goes for the "your gay" routine. You are one pathetic joke of a man. You refer to me using high school tactics and now you're throwing grade school insults. You sure your co-workers aren't laughing at you? I know I am. I'm starting to enjoy this more than messing with the Ugandan scam artists. Although at this point, even they are more creative than you! I'm going to include Jim on this reply. Should give him a good laugh.

Sent: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 02:20:52 GMT+00:00

Who's they by the way I got a pic of one snake. I get it now. You love me!! You wanna hook up. Sorry bro I like girls. Tits and stuff, even if I wad gay I wouldn't be into gilfs and since you keep calling me kid your probably like 90.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 7, 2014, at 8:22 PM, Greg Sommer wrote:

Really, I'm glad you're so full of yourself. I have done plenty in my time kid, joined the service, been a few places throughout the world. Was honorably discharged as well. Guess I've never done jail time so you have me there..give you that. I have plenty of hobbies to keep me busy. None that include fraud, theft or having multiple alias's to cover my past. Keep trying to get under my skin junior, so far you've done a piss poor job. Jim sells more mice and rats than you've dreamed of. You keep spewing your bs. Oh, by the way, those are some nice pieds you have on your fb site..guess you hatched them out yourself huh? C'mon slick, come up with some bs about them too. You know who's they are!
On Monday, April 7, 2014 8:10 PM, James Novikov wrote:
By the way I did have het clowns that bred. You think I'm stupid enough to share every thought of mine with someone redneck like Jim or anyone for that matter. Jim never knew what I had. He always just came by asking for free $12 mice and had me baby sit snakes.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 7, 2014, at 6:14 PM, Greg Sommer wrote:

High school shit? Did I send you petty jabs through email? Did I post your Allegheny County Exotic Snake site as a chop shop on Craigslist? You're a punk. What can you do kid? Should I take that as a threat? Believe me, I'm shaking in fear of you right now. Boy, you're a family man now? Setting a good example for them aren't you? Yeah, unlike you, I think before I act. You're a petty crook and a thief. What are you going to do punk? Add your record?
On Monday, April 7, 2014 4:42 PM, James Novikov wrote:
By the way if I gave 2 shits I'd a $100 to have that taken down. You ain't got the slightest clue who the fuck I am and what I can do but for real. Your seriously not worth my time. Don't make yourself worth my time, please. I got a family and I don't need this high school bull shit about stupid snakes.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 7, 2014, at 12:24 PM, Greg Sommer wrote:

Hey it's about time! Nice that you can start alot of BS that you can't back up. Get your facts straight before you start slinging lies junior! Don't worry though I have friends out there that will let me know if you try to stir up anything again. That's what a good rep does for you. By the way...did some google searching on you. This ring a bell? http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Sout...k.3932303.html Since it is public information, it's not slander. Just like to know the kind of people I'm dealing with. You'd be smart to stop your bs and stay out of my business. If you want to keep slinging mud, credit fraud won't look good for your future dealings either. I'm copying Jim as well since you want to sully his rep so bad. You have yourself a great day scumbag!

On Monday, April 7, 2014 11:50 AM, James Novikov wrote:
Look, I'm done. Really I don't have time for you.

Sent from Zach

On Apr 7, 2014, at 10:12 AM, Greg Sommer wrote:

Look, whatever the your name is, I hatched out three super mojaves last year and still have the two female holdbacks. I traded the male. You really have your "facts" screwed up! The only thing in your email that is correct is that right now we don't have anything for sale. We sold or traded what we did not hold back. It's funny that you are the only person I know of that has heard all of this "bad shit" about myself and Jim. But there are no Fauna BOIs or other bad guy threads on either of us. Where's the proof? I have plenty of people out there that I have purchased from, sold to or traded with that would say otherwise. Jim does as well. I know why you have it out for Jim. It's because he called you out on some fake het clowns. You're the one who is being a bit shady here. Hell, you go by 2 or three different names. Why is that? If you want to see what I have, why don't you stop by. Otherwise, stop with the emails. I find you quite humerous starting all this with me and then telling me you're saving emails because you think I may be threatening you. I too have a folder with every email from this chain saved along with the email I sent to craigslist about your slanderous post on their site. Just in case you try to post some more bs somewhere else. You seem like the typical little weasel that likes to hide behind a computer and sling bs. Why don't you crawl back from wherever it is you came from and move on.

Old 04-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
PghBall
Dog Gone it! I forgot to ---- out the curse words in his craigslist add. Sorry Admins. I know you will see this and flag me.

Old 04-09-2014, 06:21 PM   #7
Rainbowboaman
I love this line in his Craigslist ad

"Yes, I have been to jail, as well as 80 percent of the population"

Im not sure who he hangs around with but 8 out of 10 people I know, haven't been in jail.

Personally I think you did yourself more harm then good by starting this Thread.

Old 04-09-2014, 07:37 PM   #8
laterob
I agree with Chris. FB drama that spills onto the BOI is bad; CL drama is worse.

This is playground nonsense. Walk away, be the bigger person, and earn 412 a reputation the old-fashioned way...conduct good business.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:37 PM   #9
PghBall
I agree that it is playground nonsense. I admit I got pulled into it. However, since he posted on fauna under another alias earlier in the day. I figured better give all info and not just what he chose to edit. I posted right before his post was flagged and removed. Honestly though, lies have damaged reputations in the past, and always will have the potential to damage them as long as just one person believes them.

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2

Old 04-10-2014, 07:44 AM   #10
silverishness
137 IQ, can't bother to use the correct version of "you're" 90% of the time.

:\

I hope you get your snakes back, man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!