Sale or Trade Breeding Group Cheap!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
molonowski
Sale or Trade Breeding Group Cheap!!!

The sale has apparently fallen through so they are back up for sale or trade. All animals are healthy. I have updated the weights and added some pictures. I have the following:

1.0 adult male Normal (has a reduced pattern not 100% sure about genetics on him) 87g - Proven Breeder

0.1 adult female Mack Snow - 83g - Proven Breeder

.1 female Sunglow - 41g

.2 Mack Snows - 42g , 30g (offspring of adults listed above)

I can deliver to Hampurg, Pa show on April 24th. I can also ship using shipyourreptiles.

I am looking for 200 shipped for all of them OBO. I will split if necessary but would much rather keep them together.

I am also open to trades for cornsnakes or ball pythons. I am motivated to sell these!!! I have had two sales fall through and I would really like to move these guys so just make me an offer.

email me at rmaloney53@yahoo.com

Richard Maloney

FEMALE ADULT MACK

SUNGLOW

BABY #1

BABY#2

MALE
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2010, 08:16 PM   #2
geckoman2
i have 1.2 adult corns i will trade 1 male okeetee 1 female ghost 1 female anery i will trade for all let me know if interested n i will send pics

Old 03-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #3
geckoman2
email sent with pics

Old 03-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #4
geckoman2
exactly what kind of corns r u looking to trade for

Old 03-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
molonowski
I should have been more specific. Right now I'm working with Bloodred and caramel morphs. Specifically, Bloodred albinos, Bloodred Snows, Goldust Motleys, Amber Stripes and things in that family. I would be most interested in them.

As far as Balls go, just about any females would suffice. i would also be interested in some male morphs but depends.

If anyone is interested just shoot me an e-mail with what you have or your best $ offer. I'm relatively flexible and would like to have these shipped out by next week, or on hold for one of the shows.

Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
Magic Merlin
pm sent for pics

Old 03-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #7
molonowski
Seeing as how I've had a lot of interest but noone has paid yet I'm going to lower the price to $250 shipped. If we can meet locally I'll take shipping away from the price and we can work something out. I am also open to trades, full or partial. Just let me know what your thinking, I am motivated to sell these.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #8
SpedRaptor
Are either on the sunglows female?

Old 04-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #9
molonowski
Yes both sunglows are female. One has been sold and the other leopards are on hold pending payment. Thank you for the interest.

Rich
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
molonowski
These are back up for sale. I have had 2 sales fall through and really want to move these. Just make me an offer.

Thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread